Dropping the flower bouquets

DeletedUser37788

Hi

This event I dropped all 3 flower bouquets on picking berries, but when I tried to get the bouquets from the cupids set, none of them were dropping.

Does anyone know how to do it? :(

DeletedUser33353

I believe that was a one time event.....3ish years ago? I am sure someone will comment on it sooner or later.

Pankreas PorFavor

I don't want to start another topic, but I think this is connected and nobody will mind.

Why was the way bouquet duels work changed? Why do we have to walk to the same location, why do we have to wait 10 minutes for the duel, why do we have to spend energy on this? Or in other words - why didn't we have to do it previous years?
Yes, the reward is worth it, I am OK with working for these health points - but I completely disagree with the way this was implemented. I didn't see anything about it in the forum announcement, or in the change log. If it was like this for the past years - OK, no problem. But undocumented change is very unprofessional. Again :/

DeletedUser37520

The problem is simple, the lack of communication. The way it's now with the bouquet duels is great and how I feel like it should've been all along, but it would've been great if they actually bothered to inform people about the change.

Apelatia

For clarification, the way in which the bouquet duels worked prior to this year was actually a bug. This bug was never fixed, and was allowed to remain within the game until the issue was fixed following last year's Valentine's Day event. The bouquet duels have now been brought into line to work in the same way as the regular duelling system does, meaning that one has to travel to a location and complete a "duel" to receive a reward of experience points and/or health points.

There was a lack of communication about this change. I will make sure that those responsible are aware.

DeletedUser30417

For clarification, the way in which the bouquet duels worked prior to this year was actually a bug. This bug was never fixed, and was allowed to remain within the game until the issue was fixed following last year's Valentine's Day event. The bouquet duels have now been brought into line to work in the same way as the regular duelling system does, meaning that one has to travel to a location and complete a "duel" to receive a reward of experience points and/or health points.

Oh it was a bug? There are so many bugs around when it comes to repeatable holiday quests that it is hard to tell what is a bug and what is an actual game design. Glad to hear that Inno fixed it. Fortunately it only took Inno 3 or 4 years to fix it :p

DeletedUser37321

they could have at least gave credit for a duel in our daily tasks then.

DeletedUser36559

The only thing I'm annoyed by is the duel protection, if we duel with our bouquet we will show up on everyone's duel list for the next 30 days regardless of how much motivation the duelers have.

Pankreas PorFavor

They only had 3-4 years to think this through before they corrected the bug. By Valentine's Day 2020 bouquet duels will count for daily tasks and they won't influence your dueling status. Just you wait.... :/

DeletedUser35533

they should not have fixed it. now I can't find anyone for a bouquet duel

DeletedUser35101

It took 3 yrs to correct bug... if so than it wasn't bug...

And i'm really sorry, but one really can't say "we now brought flower duels to being same as real duels"!
In real duels lvl 5 can't duel lvl 150, in real duels one can't set duel to one that is sleeping (hotel barracks), in real duels one can't set duel as signed up and fort location, in real duels townless people can't duel (unless they are stuck with bounty and other duel them)..
So only 2 things and not additional 4 were done to make it more as real duels... guess bug ain't completely fixed :hmf:

What was done was Valentines haloween "trick and treat" on flower duels, more trick than treat

EDIT: My bad, sorry... mised one more thing... unlike in real duels, one that is under KO duel protection can also be dueled if hold flowers in hand

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6752

I'm guessing, though, that you can still get dueled by someone without a bouquet and lose yours, as well as the chance to get that SP from it?

DeletedUser36559

I'm guessing, though, that you can still get dueled by someone without a bouquet and lose yours, as well as the chance to get that SP from it?

I dueled 2 other ppl and got dueled once but I got SP's from all the duels regardless of whether I was the one dueling or got dueled.

Pankreas PorFavor

Yes - but did you both use a bouquet?
It's been known to happen that people would see someone wear a bouquet, duel them with a normal weapon, get an easy win and in the process destroy the other player's bouquet and a chance to get a HP.

DeletedUser36559

Yes we both used a bouquet, I don't know much about getting an SP without dueling with a bouquet.

Pankreas PorFavor

Micky, it seems you did not understand Disappoint's post, or mine.
Getting a SP without a bouquet - nobody is saying that it is possible.
What we are asking is - if you have a bouquet and I attack you with a normal weapon, will you lose the bouquet (and by that lose a chance to get the SP)? That is something that should be fixed, you should only lose a bouquet in a bouquet duel. If they "fixed a bug", and bouquet duels are now the same as regular duels in regards to energy and time, then you should also keep your "weapon", like in a normal duel - if the other player uses a normal weapon and not a bouquet. If both use bouquets, only then they should be removed.

Snr Sarg

I can confirm that if attacked by any other weapon whilst equipped with the bouquet, you will lose the bouquet.

DeletedUser35120

It was always that way - If you're attacked by any other weapon whilst equipped with the bouquet, you will lose the bouquet. And that is why you shouldn't wander around with a bouquet offline.