New Changing gear when battle has started

jarograv

So today in a panic I realized that I had the wrong fort gear on just as the battle was beginning. (was wearing this gear: [spoil]
cGjR4ak.png
[/spoil] to regen hp before battle HP = 10,670 in that gear) I know the battle was just starting so I quickly rushed to equip my saved gear set shown here: [spoil]
4SRzP8F.png
[/spoil] which my hp is 8,520 in. Thankfully the gear swap worked! I was able to change to my FF gear before the battle started... or so I thought...

Once in the battle I was showing at 10,670hp and showing as wielding a PSS rifle. From my shot damage it seems that I was infact wearing Chinga rifle and the PSS being shown was just a display error.
[spoil]
qALdr2O.jpg
[/spoil]

So it seems to be just display errors. Chance to hit and dodge seem to be displayed according to Chinga+Bass gear and appear to be consistent with what they'd be in bass+chinga gear. Weapon and weapon damage appear to be shown as Bart+PSS, however in reality I hit for the damage of a chinga rifle. Resistance I am not sure about... in both gear sets it would be minimal.

DeletedUser

So today in a panic I realized that I had the wrong fort gear on just as the battle was beginning. (was wearing this gear: [spoil]
cGjR4ak.png
[/spoil] to regen hp before battle HP = 10,670 in that gear) I know the battle was just starting so I quickly rushed to equip my saved gear set shown here: [spoil]
4SRzP8F.png

CoD Cheats: http://hackerbot.net/fps/plus/348-call-of-duty-black-ops-3-codbo3[/spoil] which my hp is 8,520 in. Thankfully the gear swap worked! I was able to change to my FF gear before the battle started... or so I thought...

Once in the battle I was showing at 10,670hp and showing as wielding a PSS rifle. From my shot damage it seems that I was infact wearing Chinga rifle and the PSS being shown was just a display error.
[spoil]
qALdr2O.jpg

The Division Aimbot: http://hackerbot.net/fps/plus/412-the-division-hacks-cheats-aimbots
[/spoil]

So it seems to be just display errors. Chance to hit and dodge seem to be displayed according to Chinga+Bass gear and appear to be consistent with what they'd be in bass+chinga gear. Weapon and weapon damage appear to be shown as Bart+PSS, however in reality I hit for the damage of a chinga rifle. Resistance I am not sure about... in both gear sets it would be minimal.

Ye display errors can happen. Its still all correct on the server.

I'd just clear my browser cache and restart the game and it should be all good. ;)