Letters from Nowhere

DeletedUser36628

I still have this quest, and I still don't have any idea on how to complete it. How do I solve Jack's Ghost?

DeletedUser14192

depends on what leg of it you are on but if it's Jack's Ghost you go to Waupee's Village in County 10 on a Sunday (so you'll have to wait a whole week now) between the hours of 10-14:00 SERVER TIME while wearing the fancy slouch hat.

http://tw-db.info/?strana=quest&serie=qs_113

It's a frustrating quest line because a lot of it is dependent on being at one place a specific time of a specific day while doing something specific.

SPECIFY!

DeletedUser37645

jacks ghost

what does Waupee's Village have to do with it but i went there anyway . nothing was there. what should be there anyway. what do you mean by what leg i am on . some of these quests don't make sense . i tired of the repeatable ones :mad:

DeletedUser22685

The link TheBRADley posted as well as his advice are more than adequate to help you complete that quest. Look at Jack's Ghost on the TW-DB page linked above, check the requirements box and fulfil them. If you went to Waupee's Indian Village on any day other than a Sunday, I'm not surprised nothing was there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also, were you wearing a Fancy Slouch Hat? If not, it will not appear.

DeletedUser37645

jacks ghost

some of these quests arem ridiculous. how the heck are you soppose to know about wearing a particular hat and going on a particular day and time to an indian village . non of this was even hinted at . other quests are too hard as well. kate's ring and blind eagle :mad::mad:

DeletedUser

He he he. Join the club bud. I have a standing joke about this quest that you need to stand on one leg, holding your right ear with your left hand and rubbing your stomach with your left hand, while drinking a glass of water and trying to sing your national anthem. :D
Seriously, without external help, I don't think anyone is going to complete this quest.

Post edit: Also, some quests are secret so unless you use TW-DB or you are EXTREMELY lucky, you will never, ever find them.

DeletedUser38133

I'd like to complete (or at least move forward) with this quest, like many of you, but in order to be at the Indian Village, with a Floppy Slouch Hat, on Sunday at Noon means I'd need to be online at 6am EST (server time is 6 hours ahead of my time). I take it there is no way around this? I don't recall "choosing" this particular server (if I had a choice, I'm sure I would have picked EST). Doubt there's a solution except to get up early on Sunday (next) and try to complete this part of the quest :(

DeletedUser22685

I'd like to complete (or at least move forward) with this quest, like many of you, but in order to be at the Indian Village, with a Floppy Slouch Hat, on Sunday at Noon means I'd need to be online at 6am EST (server time is 6 hours ahead of my time). I take it there is no way around this? I don't recall "choosing" this particular server (if I had a choice, I'm sure I would have picked EST). Doubt there's a solution except to get up early on Sunday (next) and try to complete this part of the quest :(

It's impossible to choose your own timezone without choosing an entirely different language server. Everybody who plays on .net adheres to the same time restrictions, which are based on German time (GMT +1). Those timed quests can't be worked around unless you'd prefer to avoid them completely. They've caused quite a few problems for nearly every player who's ever bothered with questing.

DeletedUser37645

i have figured a way to be were i need to be when i need to be there . for example waupee's village , you need to be there at noon server time . just walk there the night before. when you wake up ,open the villiage and except quests
i never knew that telegrams are sent from unknown sender to remind you wear to go what to wear at what time

Pankreas PorFavor

Jerry, it seems to me you are not a member of a town or alliance. All these questions you ask and wait for answers for days could be answered in a few seconds if you were a member of a larger alliance and asked in alliance chat.
Or if you simply used tw-db.info website, a lot of useful information is there.

DeletedUser37645

i may have missed some telegrams . i did the Indian village . has anyone saved the complete list and can post or send them to me

pan i actully am a member of a town Fairbanks i don't know what good an alliace does

Last edited by a moderator:

Pankreas PorFavor

if you are a member of a big town, or an alliance, it means that there are always people around who can answer your questions in real time. if you have 40-50 people online, and you ask these questions, chances are someone will help you. or, you can check the alliance forum where there's usually a lot of useful information. I don't know how it is in Fairbanks, but that's how it is in other worlds. when you are a member of an alliance that has 400 or 500 people, it makes the game easier.

or you can just go to tw-db.info and find the information there.
like this quest, everything is explained here:
http://tw-db.info/?strana=quest&serie=qs_113

DeletedUser37645

so about the telegrams . i probably deleted the quest telagrams . the sheriff doesn't tell you till latter .does anyone have them all .where to go what to do. i did the Indian villagealready

DeletedUser

I know some people don't like clicking links in case it takes them to a site that downloads malicious software onto their system, but I can confirm that the site that Pankreas linked to is 100% safe. :)

DeletedUser

so about the telegrams . i probably deleted the quest telagrams . the sheriff doesn't tell you till latter .does anyone have them all .where to go what to do. i did the Indian villagealready

Cancel and accept the quest again. You will get the telegram with the information. Store it until you complete the quest.

DeletedUser37645

i think i'm at the end of this game unless someone can give me all the telegrams. i most likely accidentally deleted them. the sheriff didn't mention them till after some were delivered. so no new quests have come up. just repeatable and the ones i still need to solve . the blind eagle and letters can someone mail me the telegrams or tell me what i need to do to solve jacks ghost

DeletedUser36559

Players can't mail you the telegrams, the telegrams are part of the questline and is automatically sent to you when you accept the quest again.

Snr Sarg

i think i'm at the end of this game unless someone can give me all the telegrams. i most likely accidentally deleted them. the sheriff didn't mention them till after some were delivered. so no new quests have come up. just repeatable and the ones i still need to solve . the blind eagle and letters can someone mail me the telegrams or tell me what i need to do to solve jacks ghost

The post right above yours explains what you can do to get around this, did you even bother to read it and try it out?

If you don't pay attention to the help, why should people bother trying anymore? :mad: