Lead a trade office job

• Thread starter DeletedUser33797
  • Start date

DeletedUser33797

So was there a conclusive answer about whether Key 3 can be dropped on this job?

The question was if a second key can drop from the job.But if someone did find the first one on the job it`s more then welcome to share his find with us :)

DeletedUser33797

Now i am totally confused by what luck means :)
I had only 90 hp left after getting hit by a dueler and i thought i would not give him the satisfaction of getting Ko by him :)
So Job ko was the other option so i thought let do some TM without clothes on maybe an enrage women will hit me with her pan for 90 hp :)
Instead i got this
http://prntscr.com/38yrm6
And i swear i queued the job without any clothes on
So all my 3 years of playing and my ideas of what luck means where thrown away by 30 sec of TM :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripwise

Now i am totally confused by what luck means :)
I had only 90 hp left after getting hit by a dueler and i thought i would not give him the satisfaction of getting Ko by him :)
So Job ko was the other option so i thought let do some TM without clothes on maybe an enrage women will hit me with her pan for 90 hp :)
Instead i got this
http://prntscr.com/38yrm6
And i swear i queued the job without any clothes on
So all my 3 years of playing and my ideas of what luck means where thrown away by 30 sec of TM :)

So what bothers you there? That you found items? Clothes only add more lp and have nothing to do with drop rate.

DeletedUser33797

I was talking about luck gear.Base on the screenshot clothes that gives you luck are useless :).You can finde a decent item without having to take in consideration the luck given you by clothes.
Then what does luck gear affects?
Probability for an item to drop?
Probability to find a named item?
Why do we change to luck gear after we set the job?
Or as you said that u set the job on luck gear .Why?
I always thought that is the first one but surely i am mistaken :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Slygoxx

Luck gear increases the probability of an item drop, you can still get an item twice in a row without luck gear, it's just less likely.

zvrndo

Anyone unlocked all 5 golden pickaxes at lead trading office?Is that even possible without LP buffs?

DeletedUser29831

Luck gear: I queue jobs in normal gear, then switch to collectors set and dime. I think the drop rate is about the same as when I queued them in luck gear, but haven't checked reports. Just a feeling.

Ripwise

Luck gear: I queue jobs in normal gear, then switch to collectors set and dime. I think the drop rate is about the same as when I queued them in luck gear, but haven't checked reports. Just a feeling.

When i mentioned i que jobs in luck gear i was also talking from the felling point.

DeletedUser34194

I used to do this job as pure charisma/trading on Dakota and would find all kinds of great stuff. Took several months off respecced and just went back to pure trader again and 8 out of 10 times have found nothing but "bag with a common product". Did something change when I wasn't looking or am I just having crappy luck? TY

DeletedUser36559

No just bad luck, keep trying and I'm sure you'll find something good.

DeletedUser36011

i doubt 12500 luck is achievable without buying points. Im lvl 137 on w12 and my max luck is 11430.

Its possible now to get that 12500 luck barrier after the last set of repeatable ap/sp on Colorado, older worlds should be at that stage too for non skill purchasers.

Ripwise

Its possible now to get that 12500 luck barrier after the last set of repeatable ap/sp on Colorado, older worlds should be at that stage too for non skill purchasers.

It isnt unles you have one of the tombola guns that gives labour point bonus!

DeletedUser

Even with the guns...
Im at level 145 on my homeworld. I have Elfago guns and my top is 12040 (with premium). The account is more than 6 years old and i made all the quests that gives skills and attributes. So, even getting to 150, i won´t get near the 12500.

Pankreas PorFavor

No, it doesnt. There is absolutely no chance to get to 12500 luck without buying points or buying tombola guns!

In Arizona I am level 150, character from 2009 and did all AP/SP quests. My luck range with premium is up to $12571 in the following gear:
Parade musket, pistol and saddle
Desmond scarf (level 2), shirt (level 1) and belt (level 1)
Rowe's boots and Eagle
Blue cavalry hat (level 2)
Soccer pants.

N.B. I am using honey wine, this also gives a lot of points.
So - no tombola guns, no points bought, but I can reach $12500. Is it because of soccer pants? With Frank James' pants it's $12485. Maybe if I upgraded them it would be $12500.
I just tried Corey's chaps - $12504. In other words - it can be done.

DeletedUser36559

He said it 2 years ago lol, things are changing, new sets have been out by the time he said it, give it a few more months and we will be hitting $13k.