International Fort Battle Championship! Discussion

DeletedUser35120

Ah, don't see my name on that list there. Oh well. Good luck to all that got selected, hope you enjoy the event and make EN proud.

:)

DeletedUser36927

Just saw the list of finalists - pretty impressive group! Lots of familiar names. I'll keep building my FF skills and hopefully I will be on the list next year! GOOD LUCK ALL.

DeletedUser

Ah, don't see my name on that list there. Oh well. Good luck to all that got selected, hope you enjoy the event and make EN proud.

:)

You take that result better than me :) My impression though is that you are one of the best players in your server so one can wonder what kind of criteria have been used, but i suppose that will not be shared. An explanation would be nice though, so that you (and I) would have the chance to improve so that we will have a better chance of being selected if the event is run again next year....

fortfighter1

Got a telegram today to submit the three sets of clothes i want to bring to the contest. I need to borrow Black bards outfit before event so the question i have is how late can i leave it to submit my three outfit sets and after submitting them how long will it take to copy them over to new World?

Anny Hudson and xqrtska can understand how you feel. On the bright side you will probably be saving a fortune on nuggets.

DeletedUser

Anny Hudson and xqrtska can understand how you feel. On the bright side you will probably be saving a fortune on nuggets.

Hehe, probably, and time since once i decided to sign up, i also planned to adjust my schedule to be online for as many battles as possible. I'm kinda competitive once I put mind to something :laugh:

I am still eager to understand what criteria has been used though, to select players.

DeletedUser20054

Those in the competition should probably post their questions in the right forum, the chances to get your questions answered should be higher :)

DeletedUser

Those in the competition should probably post their questions in the right forum, the chances to get your questions answered should be higher :)

It seems like you are part of the leader team here, and part of the group selecting players.
If that is correct, please share what criteria you have been using.

DeletedUser13768

The criteria was that they put their friends even if low level or never followed command over 150 lvls always following orders.

DeletedUser34338

lets be fair they have picked a very good team but it is a shame that people that been on here for years and over 2000 battles are not picked and others who has not been here as long has.

However good luck to the team and the leaders got their hard work cut out with some egos in that list those.

DeletedUser34338

It seems like you are part of the leader team here, and part of the group selecting players.
If that is correct, please share what criteria you have been using.

I think the top one is the nuggets used since they want the team to have the best sets for the advantage which i can understand.

DeletedUser35120

I think the top one is the nuggets used since they want the team to have the best sets for the advantage which i can understand.

Not my taste to talk about those kind of things here, but if what you said were true.. xq would have been selected at the very first opportunity, he has a event winner set rifle and he has some insanely good gear as well.

Talking about gear and sets, I myself think I had better gear than most. A level 5 Precise Single shot rifle, 10k hp with level 3 Scout's pieces, and a snake. And obviously, Level 150. And all sorts of duel gear that's possible to defend myself. But anyways, I don't need reasons for why I haven't been selected. I know the answer very well, and I would keep that to myself. And it's completely ok, I'm not unhappy.

Lets put this matter to rest. Once again, like I said, good luck to the EN team. :)

DeletedUser30724

looking on list of "selected" i c some good FF, to be honest...but on other hand as CBenny mentioned as i c all the mods etc. in the list and because i know a bit about background of some players and their relations, i can see a pattern of "favorites" who where selected at least with a strong doubt of favoritism...and because there were no "rules" or written instructions how players will be selected (we can all assume, or at least myself) that players were selected as "the higher ones" wanted....and in the end, thats not fair...i do not write this because my name is not on selected list, i would have written this also if i were on that list....hope that general manager and "his team" will clear this and let us know (as xqrtska requested) how this list was created...tnx