Regarding Keno

DeletedUser34295

For Keno 1 you described how places 1 - 3 would be decided (5, 4 and 3 right numbers respectively), but you never explained how places 4 - 10 are decided, even though when looking at the rewards there are such positions. Are those just random between all players, or how are they decided?

EDIT: Also, has it started now or does it start next week?

DeletedUser35120

But you never explained how places 4 - 10 are decided, even though when looking at the rewards there are such positions. Are those just random between all players, or how are they decided?

I have the same question here as well.

Oh, and just to clarify.. there are multiple entries allowed for Keno 1, right? 5 set of numbers for each entry?

DeletedUser36559

Yeah I was wondering about the 4-10 thing too, so does the first place player get x3 single shot rifle, 2nd place- 3x yuma and 3rd place Brew Honey wine + 2 items so where does the 4-10 thing come into play?

Nisa

For Keno 1 you described how places 1 - 3 would be decided (5, 4 and 3 right numbers respectively), but you never explained how places 4 - 10 are decided, even though when looking at the rewards there are such positions. Are those just random between all players, or how are they decided?

EDIT: Also, has it started now or does it start next week?

4- 10 rewards are going to be picked randomly , same as Keno 2 entries.

Premium medals will be handed out to every 50th entry.

Yes , it has started.

DeletedUser26820

I've got a college degree and am getting tg's and infractions warnings from the GM Team, but if this isn't the most complicated, convoluted, confusing event yet, I don't know what is...

I'll send in support tickets.... One for 4, 8, 9, 12 & 16 on Keno 1
And another for Keno 2 for a random draw.....

Pretty sure it'll be the last time I fork out $25k for something this complicated, but I'll give you guys a chance to work it out...

Nisa

I've got a college degree and am getting tg's and infractions warnings from the GM Team, but if this isn't the most complicated, convoluted, confusing event yet, I don't know what is...

I'll send in support tickets.... One for 4, 8, 9, 12 & 16 on Keno 1
And another for Keno 2 for a random draw.....

Pretty sure it'll be the last time I fork out $25k for something this complicated, but I'll give you guys a chance to work it out...

Thank you for your feedback about Keno deiben. Could you be more specific what is so complicated here and which part is not clear enough for you ?
If you ever played Lotto or Bingo or alike games you had a chance to see you have to pay the money, guess something ( optional ) and there is no guarantee you will get reward for your money. Most of the times you get nothing unless you are the lucky one.

Our Keno is not much different rules wise but with more chance to get prizes. You pay for your ticket and wait for the draw, If you were lucky enough to guess numbers you will get directly rewarded. Then you also have a chance to win reward if you didnt guess any numbers but from random draw. Keno 2 is pure luck, not even have to guess the numbers, just random prizes.

Next is, if there is no guesses pool is getting bigger and prizes are moved to next week pool. But on week 4 we have to have a winner and will be drawing numbers until we get players for 1st, 2nd and 3 rd prize.

You have a chance for not much money to get a bunch of valuable rewards and all you need is to type 5 numbers. Not even that for Keno 2. How complicated is that ?

DeletedUser

You have a chance for not much money to get a bunch of valuable rewards and all you need is to type 5 numbers. Not even that for Keno 2. How complicated is that ?

Nisa, you need to read between the lines in deiben's post. The real issue here is that deiben didn't come up with the idea for Keno, he can't make long list of rules and procedures for the event and above all, even with his college degree he isn't the Host for the event. All of that makes things very complicated to handle for the dude...

DeletedUser26820

Nisa, you need to read between the lines in deiben's post. The real issue here is that deiben didn't come up with the idea for Keno, he can't make long list of rules and procedures for the event and above all, even with his college degree he isn't the Host for the event. All of that makes things very complicated to handle for the dude...

xqr --

Respectfully, neither Nisa, you or anyone else needs to read between the lines in my post.
It's a bit convoluted and complicated, and I'll address that in moment with my next post by asking some questions and getting some clarifications. It's obvious from the posts already in this forum that I'm not the only one with questions.

You did a great job in your post of requiring that no one read between the lines in seeing it's intent: to troll, belittle and demean a specific active toon. Why don't you tell us how you really feel about "the dude," but then you'd be getting off topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33353

As anything, this is a work in progress deiben. Even I can follow the keno
rules and regs. Pick some numbers, pay your money, and see what happens. Same thing as all of those sad peeps do every day at your local convenience store.
On a side note deiben, how is your short game coming along? Find the hole yet? The one with the flag?

DeletedUser26820

Nisa --

** What's the cutoff this week for sending in support tickets to participate?
I'd guess it would be this coming Sunday at 15:00 server time, with the drawing and winners being announced exactly a week later, the following Sunday at 15:00 server time?

** Keno 1 **

Let's say a toon hits all 5 numbers. He's also hit on 4 of 5 numbers and 3 of 5 numbers, so does he get (3) Precise Single Shot Rifles, along with (3) Yuma if no other toon hit on 4 of 5 numbers, and a Brew Honey recipe if no other toon hit on 3 or 5 numbers?

If a toon's hit on 5 of 5, he's hit on 4 of 5 and 3 of 5, so if no other participant hit on 4 of 5 and/or 3 of 5, does the 5 of 5 winner also get those prizes?

Let's say (35) toons hit on 3 of 5 numbers.
Do all (35) toons get the Brew Honey recipe?

Thank you for the clarification: "But on week 4 we have to have a winner and will be drawing numbers until we get players for 1st, 2nd and 3 rd prize."
Didn't see that in that DaTwista's post to announce.

I could go on with questions and clarifications, but I won't do that to you or the GM Team.

I'm just asking some tough questions to get some clarifications and some answers to some questions that will come up.....

And so that xqrtska can troll me again...
Fire away, buddy.... I'm trying to help build the box.... you're tearing it down.

I'm changing my winning numbers..... 4, 8, 9, 12 & 16 will not win Week 1. I've cursed them :(

As anything, this is a work in progress deiben. Even I can follow the keno
rules and regs. Pick some numbers, pay your money, and see what happens. Same thing as all of those sad peeps do every day at your local convenience store.
On a side note deiben, how is your short game coming along? Find the hole yet? The one with the flag?

Kidd --

I know this is a work in progress, bro.
But let's be honest: It's not a work in progress, it's a work beginning.
Please ask the GM/Moderator Team to go gentle on me when it comes to punching holes and asking questions and getting clarification.
Sooner or later, these questions and clarifications will come up.....
If we can prepare them for them, they'll be ahead of the curve.

I'd really like to address your question about how my short game is going, but that's off topic. I'm getting ready for duck hunting and getting ready to put (2) deer in my freezer.

Did Kidd just get warned that he's taken this post off topic by asking me about my short game when he's got the shortest stroke in the game?

Is this considered arguing or debating with a moderator/GM?

Ahem......

You really need to keep your posts on topic, Kidd...... LOLOLOL
See you around, bro.

Nisa

Deiben, you will get more info once you send in a ticket. If anyone, you have participated alot in previous events and got all needed info there so it seems you are trying something else here.
It is exactly work in progress and we can do changes as we see them fit. No matter how many details we try to set, if players base would be happier with different rules we are willing to talk about it.
I am asking you nicely to talk about Keno and give up on all extra lines not Keno related.

To give you the answer about rewards : there is 1 ( one ) first prize, 1 second and 1 third. No, 5 guessed numbers doesnt mean you get all 3. If players would like it we can talk but price wont be $15000 for sure.
This is not some random giving away prizes, but game we set up for players to have fun for not very big amounts of money.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ok I have a lot of questions.

Firstly -
Oh, and just to clarify.. there are multiple entries allowed for Keno 1, right? 5 set of numbers for each entry?

Secondly, I still don't understand how the 4 - 10 prizes are being handed out. Its clearly said in the beginning of the first Keno description - 'Each week, we will have three prizes to be won.' So how does the random thing come into play? Does this mean there are actually 10 prizes to be won each week? First 3 + 7 to random people?

Thirdly, In keno 2, it is said that 50th entries will get premium medals. Does that mean they will recieve one random premium medal? Or a stack of them?

Lastly, In Keno 1, if say 2 people guess the correct 5 numbers, how does one determine the winner?

Nisa

Ok I have a lot of questions.

Firstly -

Secondly, I still don't understand how the 4 - 10 prizes are being handed out. Its clearly said in the beginning of the first Keno description - 'Each week, we will have three prizes to be won.' So how does the random thing come into play? Does this mean there are actually 10 prizes to be won each week? First 3 + 7 to random people?

Thirdly, In keno 2, it is said that 50th entries will get premium medals. Does that mean they will recieve one random premium medal? Or a stack of them?

Lastly, In Keno 1, if say 2 people guess the correct 5 numbers, how does one determine the winner?

To enter this Keno, you will be required to submit a ticket to our support system. In the subject header of the ticket, you will be required to type Keno 1 - Week #(Number of Week). In the main body of the ticket, please again specify which Keno you intend to submit an entry for and also specify how many entries you wish to make for that specific week. The main body should also include your five chosen numbers for each entry.

Keno 1 : yes, 3 + 7 prizes.

Keno 2 : 1 premium medal - That's a bonus gift, again should be something little player get for fun, not something that would make him rich or give advantage.

If 2 players guess the correct numbers they both get rewarded.

Pankreas PorFavor

Still waiting for an answer. :)

"In the main body of the ticket, please again specify which Keno you intend to submit an entry for and also specify how many entries you wish to make for that specific week. The main body should also include your five chosen numbers for each entry"

I guess it would look like this:
Keno #1, 3 entries:

Nisa

"In the main body of the ticket, please again specify which Keno you intend to submit an entry for and also specify how many entries you wish to make for that specific week. The main body should also include your five chosen numbers for each entry"

I guess it would look like this:
Keno #1, 3 entries:

That's correct. Thanks Pank I didnt post in bold just Quoted it.

DeletedUser36979

Nice find Lucky Cro.

But that information should be in the announcement, not just here.

Also, for clarification, prizes not won are doubled for next week, so 3 x "Some useless item" in week one, becomes 6 for week two, but does it become 9 or 12 for third week? :huh:

And can you send one ticket for both Keno 1 and Keno 2, or is two really needed?
Could easily be done like:

(title)
Keno - week 1

(main body)
Keno 1:
2 entries
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10

Keno 2:
1 entry