New Acheivement for Last Man Standing

DeletedUser35277

Hey guys, how about adding an achievement under Heroic Deeds
for Last Man Standing at a fort fight? Sounds like a heroic deed
to me! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35120

Doubt if it's the right section to ask this question.

But anyways.. As the achievement says, last man standing.

You gotta be the sole survivor of a fort battle from both sides.

DeletedUser36927

Hey guys, how about adding an acheivement under Heroic Deeds
for Last Man Standing at a fort fight? Sounds like a heroic deed
to me! :)
Fort Battle Acheivment: Last Man Standing! Great Idea Mustang Kate!

DeletedUser35277

Ok, peeps, I am not talking about sole survivor, that means you lived.
I am talking about being the last guy left, you held out longer than
any of the other fighters. Ok, you may have gotten killed, but you
held out til you were the last guy. And sole survivor is only reflected
in your stats. We would like an achievement. Different, see?

DeletedUser36559

I don't know about you guys but this achievement looks pretty easy to get, just get a full HP build and hide till your the last guy :p

DeletedUser33353

I don't know about you guys but this achievement looks pretty easy to get, just get a full HP build and hide till your the last guy :p
Then, I suggest you try it, lol.
Besides....why burn your team by trying it?
A decent idea, it has my yes(for whatever that is worth), if it comes to a vote.

DeletedUser

Pretty similar to last man standing but eh...it wont hurt to have one.

DeletedUser22685

Ok, peeps, I am not talking about sole survivor, that means you lived.
I am talking about being the last guy left, you held out longer than
any of the other fighters. Ok, you may have gotten killed, but you
held out til you were the last guy. And sole survivor is only reflected
in your stats. We would like an achievement. Different, see?

There is an achievement for being the sole survivor. I could understand if there was to be a proposal regarding the introduction of a new family of achievements, but suggesting individual ones seems kind of pointless to me, and this is quite a random one to choose. Besides, I don't think it's in anybody's best interests to give achievement *****s a reason to hide in battles.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36559

Then, I suggest you try it, lol.
Besides....why burn your team by trying it?
A decent idea, it has my yes(for whatever that is worth), if it comes to a vote.

Sure, here you go http://www.westforts.com/en17/battles/battle/28335 I've got it about 5-6 times before and this one was only with 2.9k HP, this idea will just cause people to hide for an achievement and the last thing you want is all your soldiers and advents hiding with 10k+ HP.

DeletedUser35101

As i remember Last man standing achievement used to be different..

I do know (like around 2 yrs ago) person in my team (and we were at same town at that time) received it by being last one alive in our team at end of battle.. yes, other side had plenty of players left!

And when did anyone saw both teams dead at end of battle (real battle!)?!
How high chance is for that to happen.. only 1 person living (from both teams) till end of battle?! :hmf:
Maybe if friendly alliances arrange it, but that would be cheating, right?! :p

Well.. i am for setting this achievement to being last person standing on your team and not from both teams, cause really.. that one will never happen in REAL battle!

asdf124

As i remember Last man standing achievement used to be different..

I do know (like around 2 yrs ago) person in my team (and we were at same town at that time) received it by being last one alive in our team at end of battle.. yes, other side had plenty of players left!

And when did anyone saw both teams dead at end of battle (real battle!)?!
How high chance is for that to happen.. only 1 person living (from both teams) till end of battle?! :hmf:
Maybe if friendly alliances arrange it, but that would be cheating, right?! :p

Well.. i am for setting this achievement to being last person standing on your team and not from both teams, cause really.. that one will never happen in REAL battle!

In dead, or dying worlds, or even multi battles, it may be more possible.

DeletedUser22685

A bunch of people got it on some of the older worlds when there were mass multis declared in the leadup to migration. Otherwise you need to be extremely lucky, and I personally think it's a good thing that the achievement is difficult enough that people don't go out of their way to complete it.

DeletedUser22685

If you're talking about the example from your last post, it's very common to see a single team with one player remaining. That one player managing to KO the remainder of the opposing team is a different story. Also, my memory might be failing me, but I don't believe the achievement was ever awarded for being the last man standing on your team, otherwise myself and a load of other players would have it.

Deleted User - 1278415

Does it require a full fort battle of X amount of players to start the battle or can it be a 1 on 1 battle to get the acheivement?