Easter Event

DeletedUser22685

They'll allegedly be made auctionable after the event ends, I doubt there's a specific date set right now.

DeletedUser

Thanks guys. I did look at Da Twista's post and yet I didn't see that. Weird. Must be coming down with selective-blindness or something.:blink:

DeletedUser

Oh my GOD!!! A buddy of mine just got a GOLD win on the FREE fight. The lucky :censored:. (Translation: I am very happy for him. His is one lucky chap. :razz::))
On a side-note, downloaded the script that not only lets you do everyone's eggs/fireworks/hearts etc without them jumping around like Mexican Jumping Beans, but it also tells you how many everyone on your list has sent to you. It's amazing how many people I've been sending eggs to, haven't bothered to send a single one back. Not 1. Most people are okay though, but I will be writing to those who haven't sent any to ask them why and if I don't get a good reason, they're getting dropped.
(Don't want to drop them prematurely as they may well be on holiday or something and will send them in the next event.)

fossil1999

Oh my GOD!!! A buddy of mine just got a GOLD win on the FREE fight. The lucky :censored:. (Translation: I am very happy for him. His is one lucky chap. :razz::))
On a side-note, downloaded the script that not only lets you do everyone's eggs/fireworks/hearts etc without them jumping around like Mexican Jumping Beans, but it also tells you how many everyone on your list has sent to you. It's amazing how many people I've been sending eggs to, haven't bothered to send a single one back. Not 1. Most people are okay though, but I will be writing to those who haven't sent any to ask them why and if I don't get a good reason, they're getting dropped.
(Don't want to drop them prematurely as they may well be on holiday or something and will send them in the next event.)

Lol, congratulate your buddy for that. I would be happy to get ANYTHING on the gold list. :D

I seem to have noticed an increase on the duels today, is that related to the end of the easter event?

DeletedUser

Hah. It could be anywhere from later today to maybe 2-3 weeks from now.
The only clue we have is 'after the event'.

DeletedUser34315

None of this event's items are very good. Pinters is mediocre duel gear unless you need shooting. Earps is an ok HP set, and ok for jobs, but again, nothing great. Eastwoods is sub par job gear too. Not a bad thing- in fact it is an interesting change that each tombola's gear isn't completely devaluing the last one's, just a surprise.

asdf124

None of this event's items are very good. Pinters is mediocre duel gear unless you need shooting. Earps is an ok HP set, and ok for jobs, but again, nothing great. Eastwoods is sub par job gear too. Not a bad thing- in fact it is an interesting change that each tombola's gear isn't completely devaluing the last one's, just a surprise.

Pinter is a great set if you mix it with the cullen set or doolin set.

Eastwood is a good set for those who want more exp from jobs/duels with the 30%, you could have 45% exp boost with frank james horse set.

As for wyatt earp, it has good items for grave robbing...... Nothing more really.

Pinter is also anti resistance set.

DeletedUser

Personally, I'm not even bothered how good they are. I'm a collector and it's driving me crazy that some of my friends have 4-5 of an item that I need and I have about 6-7 of items they need.
I don't think I can complete all the collections, but I may come close and - hopefully - I will be able to buy the rest on the market at some point...once they become auctionable that is. :dastardly:

DeletedUser36559

Yeah the new sets are not extremely powerful or much better than previous tombola sets, atleast we can save our cash for the next one.

DeletedUser35520

Personally, I'm not even bothered how good they are. I'm a collector and it's driving me crazy that some of my friends have 4-5 of an item that I need and I have about 6-7 of items they need.
I don't think I can complete all the collections, but I may come close and - hopefully - I will be able to buy the rest on the market at some point...once they become auctionable that is. :dastardly:

well here's the info from beta, take it for what it is... info from beta. but somewhere along that timeline

"It should be done in time for either the next scheduled global update or the one after, so likely 1-3 weeks for beta."

DeletedUser34700

Hey guys. I was wondering about the Easter tombola sets not being auction-able myself.
So I sent in a ticket to ask. I got a response from Kidd Kalypso today. According to him the sets will be auction-able in the next update! Exciting stuff, i'd say considering I have a ton of extra stuff on W11. Once we can sell them on the market anyone can contact me if they are interested in anything.. I have extra: 3xPinters rifle, 1xPinters holster, 2x Pinters hat, 1x Pinters necktie, 1x Pinters knife, 2x Eastwood belt, 1x Eastwood vest, 1x Eastwood boots, 3x Eastwood necktie, 1x Eastwood revolver, 3x Earp boots, 1x Earp hat, 2x Earp necktie, 1x Earp pants, 2x Earp revolver, 1x Earp knife and I have an additional entire Pinter clothing and weap set, but that may go to Swiss. If not anyone is welcome to it. I prefer Doolin. Fellow rev, i'll sell lower to. Phew, I'm exhausted from all that typing. Feel like I ran the Boston marathon. lol. That may be due to my lack of interest in running... You may feel pissed, or drained from reading this yourself.. Anyways here is the ticket screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B44_nqi5QKgBU0J2VFpiS1dRMkU/view?usp=sharing
Hope this helps/ answers peoples questions!
-Mat

BTW I don't like Pinter's set personally.. If you get the whole set you may see why... That's all i'm gonna say......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35277

Um, the key word in his response is 'hopefully'. No guarantee so we just have to wait.