Adventures discussion and feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

DeletedUser22685

If you plan on getting "distracted" periodically for convenient lengths of time, don't play adventures. This game thrived initially because of its appeal to those who liked to queue activities and then go AFK and do other things. It's fairly obvious that adventures are not designed for those kinds of players, so go and set some jobs.

DeletedUser

Killa njub is also calling others bad names in chat during adventures and does what ever he wants . he is not helping his team in any way and I have made a few tickets on him already I hope that others are reporting players like this every time they r doing this , because they are ruining the adventures for the rest of us .

DeletedUser

I hope that others are reporting players like this every time they r doing this , because they are ruining the adventures for the rest of us .

Unfortunately, you can't send tickets for players doing that in an adventure, unless they're breaking one of the rules of the game.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, you can't send tickets for players doing that in an adventure, unless they're breaking one of the rules of the game.

Sure you can send tickets, just support won't do anything about it.
Unless, we all do it all the time... ;)

DeletedUser32905

I'm still a little confused on how Adventure abilities are determined.

A lot of emphasis seem to be the fort battle weapon. Understandable this is how you cause dmg. But Lets say gun A. has stats of 172-292dmg Gun B 156-166 but has +2 defense +2 attack. Which is better?

What about other stats from what I have read it seems that only the "Main" attributes matter (strength, Mobility, Dexterity, and Charisma) matter no other stats, Correct?

Does any equipment besides weapon matter? I see this "All Items & Buffs Only the multiplayer attack and defence bonuses of other clothing and buffs improve your adventure stats, not any attributes or other bonuses they may possess." and it seems confusing. So me equipping the Fancy Talisman with stats of +2 strength, +4 mobility, +4 dexterity, and +2 charisma does nothing for me stat wise in the game?

So that the only buffs that matter are "fort battle bonus" on items?

DeletedUser22685

A lot of emphasis seem to be the fort battle weapon. Understandable this is how you cause dmg. But Lets say gun A. has stats of 172-292dmg Gun B 156-166 but has +2 defense +2 attack. Which is better?

Gun A is better in that example because its average damage is so much higher than that of gun B, but if the damage ranges were closer you'd maybe want to experiment with each gun to see which one you preferred. I'd personally choose average damage over fort bonus unless the gun's part of a set and its bonus is significant, since I don't put too much faith in the usefulness of those chance to hit/dodge values. They might be worth more in adventures than they are in forts, I'll leave that for someone who has played more than me to judge.

Jahon said:
What about other stats from what I have read it seems that only the "Main" attributes matter (strength, Mobility, Dexterity, and Charisma) matter no other stats, Correct?

That's correct, and even then it's only the attribute bonuses awarded by your gun that count, rather than the AP you've invested or the points given by other clothes.

Jahon said:
Does any equipment besides weapon matter? I see this "All Items & Buffs Only the multiplayer attack and defence bonuses of other clothing and buffs improve your adventure stats, not any attributes or other bonuses they may possess." and it seems confusing. So me equipping the Fancy Talisman with stats of +2 strength, +4 mobility, +4 dexterity, and +2 charisma does nothing for me stat wise in the game?

So that the only buffs that matter are "fort battle bonus" on items?

Again correct on both counts.

DeletedUser35120

Just to mention again, in the near future we will see a lot more items being made available using veteran points. I cannot at this point say what items or when, but I do have some influence in those decision and will certainly voice my opinions.

Been over three months since that was said, just inquiring - any progress on that?

asdf124

I also think that it should be upon contribution rather than points, but that is my opinion.

I had been playing, trying to get 15 points when one of the teamates decided to bail on me, it ain't really nice, the other one was a small leveled noob who had decided to go near to mill but never on it.

technically, I was a lone against three players.

DeletedUser32905

I also think that it should be upon contribution rather than points, but that is my opinion.

I had been playing, trying to get 15 points when one of the teamates decided to bail on me, it ain't really nice, the other one was a small leveled noob who had decided to go near to mill but never on it.

I don't agree to the contribution. because it's not my fault when the game make crappy team. their are times when i can't do anything be high level tools think its funny that they can 4 shot me and i can't even move out of respawn. So i get punished?

now when there are disconnects i think the team that loses a player should be comped 50pts. since it isn't their faults someone lefted them hanging.

DeletedUser36559

Obviously the player with the best gun will contribute the most and the player with the worst gun will contribute the least so no to this idea.

DeletedUser32905

I would like to see better algorithm used to balance teams. Just balancing based on levels isn't working. Because you have some people whose builds are ment for fort battles and adventures.

I think if they balanced teams based on HP and DMG from Equipment from what players have equiped when they click join then we may be up for better challenges. I just when through a game(we won of course). But from what i remember you had a RED team LVL 141, 139, 9 vs Blue team 136, 132, 73. First the lvl 9 had no gun and disconnected but at the same time the Blue teams lvl 136 and 132 had more HP and DMG abilities than the red 141 and 139 so even if 9 showed up and played they still would have been beaten.

Granted like fair players my teammates were we gave them saloon and never went for it.

DeletedUser36011

Obviously the player with the best gun will contribute the most and the player with the worst gun will contribute the least so no to this idea.

I agree, you can only hope that people on the opoosing team are nice and let you get something. I know i do when a person is a man down, sadly many dont in the reverse though(at least when playing against me and I'm a man down).

DeletedUser35352

I understand event gun owners (and probably also in best sets available) that they are not for changes as system as is now plays in they favour. Like PtyLtd is always on red team, not enough he has huge advantage with the event set but also moves first... If those players would show some wisdom they would be first to change current system as it results in ppl playing less and less adventures so in a mid-term future also the benefits will be gone for them (as the MPI will dissapear).

asdf124

I understand event gun owners (and probably also in best sets available) that they are not for changes as system as is now plays in they favour. Like PtyLtd is always on red team, not enough he has huge advantage with the event set but also moves first... If those players would show some wisdom they would be first to change current system as it results in ppl playing less and less adventures so in a mid-term future also the benefits will be gone for them (as the MPI will dissapear).

Rank 2 outlaw rifles are better than the event weapons.......At level 150 at least.

fossil1999

Could the game not balance the gun with your contribution and how much health each side had, relative to each other?

DeletedUser35120

I agree, you can only hope that people on the opoosing team are nice and let you get something. I know i do when a person is a man down, sadly many dont in the reverse though(at least when playing against me and I'm a man down).

It's a dog eat dog world. Specially when it comes to you. People would love to win against you big time, you should be knowing why already.

For me personally, I'm kind of a mixed person. Tbh this is very bad, but it really depends on what mood I'm in (I know moods shouldn't get the better of me, but it does) to let people have the points even when they are losing bad. I mean, there has been games where the oppositon got stuck on 6 and I didn't care of letting them get to 7 points even, and sometimes I don't bother about the 3rd building. That's just me. There have been people who have called me greedy and went mad at me and what not and sometimes I've got to hear about fairplay from the opposition as well. That's just my experience.

For what I've done and the way I've played (the both ways, kind and ruthless), I never expect any sort of kindness towards me when I'm a man down or two. At times I love the challenge when I'm a man down. Makes it a bit more fun. Ofc we end up losing in most cases but when you win it feels real good. That doesn't mean I don't hate to lose though, hehe.

DeletedUser

I agree. Fairness has nothing to do with it. When I play Adventures, I play to win, not to give the other team a fighting chance. If I duel someone, whether for a quest or in revenge, I don't put on my second-best gear to give him a fighting-chance, I put on my best duelling-gear and I buff up to the eyeballs to try and KO the sucker.
When it comes to Adventures, the aim is to conquer as much as possible and if you happen to KO someone in the process, all the better.
Anyone who wants to cry about that, go home and suck on a dummy. (Pacifier for the Americans.) :)

Post-edit: I have been on both sides of the 'man-down' argument. I have been on a team where the opposition had only 1 man as the other 2 dropped out and I have been on a team where one man dropped out of my team and the other team creamed me, but I didn't moan about it as that is the name of the game.

DeletedUser35520

I agree. Fairness has nothing to do with it. When I play Adventures, I play to win, not to give the other team a fighting chance. If I duel someone, whether for a quest or in revenge, I don't put on my second-best gear to give him a fighting-chance, I put on my best duelling-gear and I buff up to the eyeballs to try and KO the sucker.
When it comes to Adventures, the aim is to conquer as much as possible and if you happen to KO someone in the process, all the better.
Anyone who wants to cry about that, go home and suck on a dummy. (Pacifier for the Americans.) :)

Post-edit: I have been on both sides of the 'man-down' argument. I have been on a team where the opposition had only 1 man as the other 2 dropped out and I have been on a team where one man dropped out of my team and the other team creamed me, but I didn't moan about it as that is the name of the game.

I would still like to see any opened spots filled by players in the Queue. That could result in a shift in power, but if the game waited like 5 rounds before filling the empty spot to ensure the person who left is not reconnecting, very rarely would it actually effect the outcome. True, not many players in the Queue, but if we ever see that Bear adventure or another, then lots will rejoin. Also if we had more items in the shop, perhaps the Mega Christmas bags 2013 for like 50k veteran points:mariachi:, just something to create a buzz