Easter Event

DeletedUser35520

Not with the Left Right required for the set bonus. Maybe for a level 140 plus player, but not for me. I am not seeing it as good.

yea looked great before they changed set bonuses, but those boots... really?

DeletedUser35101

Thing i wonder is.. till now clothes part was one set, weapon part(s) were set of it's own and so was riding set.. each giving it's own set bonus..

In this event.. points on set parts are wrong (on weapons as Pankreas already said), "balance" on set parts in points not in balance as Micky said..

BUT also to get full set bonus one has to get all parts (clothes and weapons)?!

Really?

DeletedUser35520

Thing i wonder is.. till now clothes part was one set, weapon part(s) were set of it's own and so was riding set.. each giving it's own set bonus..

In this event.. points on set parts are wrong (on weapons as Pankreas already said), "balance" on set parts in points not in balance as Micky said..

BUT also to get full set bonus one has to get all parts (clothes and weapons)?!

Really?

yea and as a result, you would think the set bonuses would be worth it, the items would be balanced, etc... but they are not. Up until like the last day before release, the easter coat was still labeled "Pinter's" and so was Pinter's so that gives you an idea about how last minute somethings were on these items. Think it was more about moving product then what the product was and most buyers here do not sample first they just buy

DeletedUser33299

Where is Final cracked egg 0/1 or Fourth puzzle piece 0/1 ?

DeletedUser25707

Why are we getting Server Announcement describing Easter event a full week after event began? Not to mention after Easter already passed?

DeletedUser35520

Why are we getting Server Announcement describing Easter event a full week after event began? Not to mention after Easter already passed?

lol i was thinking the same thing... like why was that a server announcement?

DeletedUser25707

Because some people haven't even bothered with the event and they want these people to spend as much as they can before the event ends.
Could be... but people who are ignoring the event so far are more then likely doing it on purpose, so that little announcement will have little to no effect on them.

DeletedUser37321

is there anyone on the planet that got the black adventure knife?. This whole deal is not sitting well with me. It is so predictable that it is not even funny. I'm getting ready to give up also!

DeletedUser30343

I got the knife and a ton of duplicates on some of the other things. I dropped a few nuggets to try and get at least one complete set, but nothing doing. I won't be spending any more on it though since it's basically crap.

asdf124

is there anyone on the planet that got the black adventure knife?. This whole deal is not sitting well with me. It is so predictable that it is not even funny. I'm getting ready to give up also!

I got "lucky" and got full earp and pinter set.

The set bonuses from Da Twista seems outdated, they are different from what they actually are.

Last edited:

DeletedUser35520

They were terrible, now they are less terrible :p.

lol yea im not saying they are amazing now, just a whole lot better than they were. kingfish gear was laughing at them before, now they are equals

DeletedUser

Two questions about the event. (Can't seem to find the answers anywhere.)

1) Does anyone know the last day of the event?
2) Does anyone know of a date that the items won will become auctionable?

Pankreas PorFavor

Click on the question mark next to the number of eggs you collected. It says 20-04-2015.
Da Twista's event announcement - http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=736286&postcount=1
"The event will end on the 20th of April, 23:59:59 PM."

That would be interesting to know, but I haven't seen this information anywhere.

asdf124

I think to answer the second question would be when they made their last adjustment of the items.