Script TW Collections

DeletedUser

There is a bug in this version on update (when you buy something or whatever).

I will try to correct it rapidly.

DeletedUser

I made a new version (1.4.3) who corrects the bug.

I hope there isn't another bug :)

DeletedUser37321

I installed the new update (1.4.3) and all seems to be working perfect. Thanks again

DeletedUser29831

Thanks for the collection script, I had really missed it. :) Any chance for an Easter egg script? Yes, we are never satisfied. ;-)

Deleted User - 3853873

thank you for fixing it,i thought my game was broke then dis abled this addon and it worked fine.now that you fixed it game is working with it.im very happy i like this script

Jebediah Stinkfoot

was having "inventory" issues, disabled the script, all was fine, uninstalled and reinstalled the script and problems are back, totally hoses all my inventory functions including 'cloth-calc' ver 1.4.3

DeletedUser

was having "inventory" issues, disabled the script, all was fine, uninstalled and reinstalled the script and problems are back, totally hoses all my inventory functions including 'cloth-calc' ver 1.4.3

There is no 1.4.3 cloth calc. This is the topic for TW Collection, are you talking about it?

I don't have any trouble now with TW collections, try to clear your cache perhaps,

DeletedUser

Hoo :(

I don't have any bug in w1 and fr world.... but now that's happend in beta world for me :( I will try to find this bug this week-end but I'm not sure to have lot of time for that..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think i found the way to correct it :

There is a conflict between the twdb clotchcalc script and the collections script. I can't modify it rapidly, so the way is to order the script in GreaseMonkey or TamperMonkey for charging clothcalc script in first (before tw collections).

In GreaseMonkey window, right click on clothcalc and clic on "start at first" (Executer en premier in french, I don't know the real menu in english)

In TamperMonkey dashboard, click on clothcalc script, Parameter window and select 1 in position select box.

Hope this works ;)

Jebediah Stinkfoot

Thanks for looking at this Duncol as I really love this script, it is very useful! I did as you suggested and changed the load sequence to load Collections last and sadly, it did not work. I have 3 scripts, Cloth Calc, Collections & TW Friends. I disabled Friends and tried it - no luck. I made Friends load last - no luck. In all cases, Collections would load last. Once again, thanks for you work on this great script.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8131

Duncol, just want to say thanks for all the work you put into this script. As a former software developer, I understand that external things change which break your software. Best of luck to you... and thanks again.

DeletedUser35533

Thanks for looking at this Duncol as I really love this script, it is very useful! I did as you suggested and changed the load sequence to load Collections last and sadly, it did not work. I have 3 scripts, Cloth Calc, Collections & TW Friends. I disabled Friends and tried it - no luck. I made Friends load last - no luck. In all cases, Collections would load last. Once again, thanks for you work on this great script.
did you try reinstalling the script?

DeletedUser35472

something must going wrong with the collections script. When it is enabled, the server cannot load the inventory! Does anyone else facing this situation ??

DeletedUser35120

Yes, same. It's a great script. It's a useful script. It's a brilliant script. But just for that sole reason I'm having to disable that script.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi there,

I finally found time to fix bugs in that damn script :) I hope this time it will work for everyone.

To thank you for your patience, I added a search for upgradeables items to the list of duplicates in the inventory.

See you :)

Dun

DeletedUser

Hi there,

nice script you have.

I have one questions / suggestion regarding the logout button:

It redirects me to this site: http://www.the-west.de/index.php?page=logout

Would it be possible to directly transfer you to http://www.the-west.de/

I had a look into the code but since I'm not an expert I only found this (code line 3700)

Code:
                        logout : function() {
                            // Player.logout();
                            $(window.location).attr(
                                    'href',
                                    'game.php?window=logout&action=logout&h='
                                + Player.h);

and didn't want to mess things up.

The change would mean I could directly log into another world without going to main page first.