Easter Event

DeletedUser35520

Are the tombola items for the Easter event going to remain not auctionable?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When I click on the Easter Showdown link in the message, it says I am gazing into space. Is the event not active yet? I did not see a start date.

DeletedUser35352

Showdown will begin at 10.00 (had to check german forum...), items should be auctionable after event ends

DeletedUser8627

When I click on the Easter Showdown link in the message, it says I am gazing into space. Is the event not active yet? I did not see a start date.

Interstitial was released a little too early, I have reset the date and time correctly.

DeletedUser

Whats the deal with the little Easter egg baskets scattered all over the prairie map??

DeletedUser

Got to say. Not a fan of not being able to use bonds for the tombola. Been hoarding these for a long time :D
Save them for the next one. More will follow. We still have the Independence Day one to come. Maybe we can use them in that. :)

DeletedUser35520

Why are announced set bonuses here a lot lower that announced set bonuses on german forum?
http://forum.the-west.de/showpost.php?p=791202&postcount=2

no idea but between that and not being able to auction them, why buy? although it would not be the first time bonuses switched, munny and JJ sets changed when they arrived here as well. Or course that was in game, the posted message claimed they still gave original bonuses for a day or so

DeletedUser35277

I understand the other set names, but, who is Eric Pinter??
mystery of the day, anyone know?

DeletedUser

Just Googled every possible connotation in case they misspelled it. Absolutely nothing came up. Hmmmmm. :huh:

One Armed Ninja

Spent half an hour looking through old western names for something similar. There aren't even any famous Eric's of the old west.

Deleted User - 3853873

Sets are still unsaleable too.maybe they arent going to let us auction them.I thought i saw on beta forum that they was going to change that?