Script TW Collections

Tom Robert

RU-translation updated to 1.3.6, you could add this to the pastebin file.

pepe100 did already change the idscript in his ES-translation ;)

maybe you could add a link to this forum topic at the download page on greasyfork?

DeletedUser

RU-translation updated to 1.3.6, you could add this to the pastebin file.

pepe100 did already change the idscript in his ES-translation ;)

maybe you could add a link to this forum topic at the download page on greasyfork?
I will update this week end with some little new features, I'll change it at same time, thanks ;)

DeletedUser

Just curious, is there an update for the countdown timer from a KO following the new duel format upgrade?

This feature doesn't come from the collections script, I think it come from tw-db script ;)

I made some corrections on the script, and add 2 new features :
- add 2 icons on craft windows for finding the correct job or search items at the market
- add a new tab in Collection List Window for needed Set items (suggested by pepe100 ;) )

Tom Robert

Cool stuff!

There's a little spelling mistake in the English translation: marcket instead of market

I updated CZ, HU, RU and SK translations to 1.4.0, so they're working on The West Beta again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Cool stuff!

There's a little spelling mistake in the English translation: marcket instead of market

I updated CZ, HU, RU and SK translations to 1.4.0, so they're working on The West Beta again.

Ok I updated the TW check, thanks :)

DeletedUser37321

since this new update, it isnt working right. Is anyone else having this problem also?

DeletedUser

Hi, unfortunatly I don't have time to correct the script now, I will try this week end perhaps

Jebediah Stinkfoot

installed 1.4.1.2 and now all the buttons are on the bottom along with the new "upgrade items" button. Can not click on any of the 4 inventory buttons, but the upgrade works fine.

DeletedUser37321

Thanks for the update. I could be wrong but something isnt working right for me. The tw-db cloth calc doesnt work when i have the collections enabled in tampermonkey. But when i disable the collections, the cloth calc works fine. Do you think there is some kind of conflict with your collections script?

DeletedUser

Yep. Same here in both chrome with tampermonkey and firefox with gresemonkey. Manifested as click item, wear it, click second item, can't wear it, in fact can't see any items at all until reload. Disable collections and works fine.

Snr Sarg

Same here, but only in some worlds weirdly. Worked fine on W1, had to disable TW Collections on El Dorado

DeletedUser8131

Yep. Same here in both chrome with tampermonkey and firefox with gresemonkey. Manifested as click item, wear it, click second item, can't wear it, in fact can't see any items at all until reload. Disable collections and works fine.

On W11 I have the problem of being unable to click/wear the 2nd item until reload. BUT, even though I disabled Collections and rebooted, I still had the same problem. So I'm not sure the problem is Collections... it MIGHT be cloth-calc.

Snr Sarg

On W11 I have the problem of being unable to click/wear the 2nd item until reload. BUT, even though I disabled Collections and rebooted, I still had the same problem. So I'm not sure the problem is Collections... it MIGHT be cloth-calc.

You have to at least refresh after disabling TW Collections, possibly need to log out and back in