Cinema

DeletedUser26820

http://prntscr.com/6li5xt

Are the folks that get compensated for owning, designing, and merchandising this game aware that there's a "Aussie - Stuff Girls Say" movie playing in their Cinema?

It only prompts me for year of birth and gender, but for a reward of 1 nugget, depending on what stuff the Aussie girls say, I might give them 2 nuggets back.

I like this....

Have Sofaticia working for you while at a FF while getting talked nasty to by Aussie girls.
That's a trifecta of game entertainment.

Last edited by a moderator:

neel shah

Is this Cinema thing, according to location ?

Cause I don't have anything playing at my cinema, just that ad blocker screen and below it, if you don't have ad blocker and it is still not working means nothing is playing.

Is this gonna be fixed, cause I want those achievement points.

Regards.

DeletedUser

Can anyone explain how everyone seems to be asked their age/gender except me? :huh:

DeletedUser35277

Message ( sometimes, sometimes not) "You MUST click on the movie while it is
playing to receive your nugget" Did that, no reward. Also most times my Cinema,
now built to level 5 ( Thank you Jaime) mostly gives me the same result as Neel Shah
posted. Something needs a fix. Thanks.

DeletedUser22685

Is this Cinema thing, according to location ?

Cause I don't have anything playing at my cinema, just that ad blocker screen and below it, if you don't have ad blocker and it is still not working means nothing is playing.

Is this gonna be fixed, cause I want those achievement points.

Regards.

There are certain countries in which the cinema won't work properly, which is why it was never activated on the international server in the first place. I'm assuming it's here by accident.

DeletedUser

The only issue I have is that I've watched the required videos (5), but it hasn't released the achievement. Could this be because of the statement above that the US isn't supposed to have it anyway? It's a shame that I was actually able to complete it, but still can't get the reward, especially since others aren't even able to complete it.:(

DeletedUser36559

I get the screen showing the video title but there is no video or age/gender box to click.

DeletedUser

Judging by the amount of people complaining about this, it does seem a bit buggy. Personally, I've had no problems apart from everyone except me seems to be asked their age/gender.

DeletedUser35533

btw "Ooops... this content is not available at the moment, please try again later." can't be seen on a black background.
I guess they messed this one.
Slygoxx says cinema on .net is not a bug

DeletedUser36559

LOL, that means it IS bugged, doh!

It's been bugged for most people even since it came on .net. I'm sure the providers they use only work with certain languages and it's disabled on other language servers hence it won't work for the majority of people.

Pankreas PorFavor

the cinema shows advertisements. I watched a couple of clips in german in beta.
in .net worlds, if nobody from your country is advertising in The West - there's nothing in the cinema. at least that's what I think is the case. bug? or just a poor implementation of another "feature" a.k.a source of income for Innogames?

DeletedUser

LOL, that means it IS bugged, doh!
I think the Innogames guys have just no advertisers, who bother about advertising for a small community like ours.
Like in real life buildings that have no meaningful purpose should be torn down, so a new building can be raised instead. Maybe a buff shop, where you pay with The West dollars. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

Unfortunately I am not able to divulge much information on further plans with the cinema at this point. All complaints we have received regarding this new feature and the content it is providing has been noted by InnoGames.

You can expect changes within the next few weeks.