Christmass event

DeletedUser25173

Question:
There are rumors that in the red pack the Declaration of Independence can be found, is that true?
By that logic are there possibilities that in the blue one we can find the summer items like the soccer or post summer items?

Thanks in Advance
Aldo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

I don't know where you heard that, but unless I see proof to the contrary, I'm going to say it's false.

jarograv

The DoI was available last year in the red bags if I am not mistaken, so presumably it is still a possible drop from the red bags this year. As for the blue bags with soccer items, that's a likely no.

DeletedUser

in regarding to this event, can anyone post full ghosts set bonus please?

DeletedUser22685

The DoI was available last year in the red bags if I am not mistaken, so presumably it is still a possible drop from the red bags this year. As for the blue bags with soccer items, that's a likely no.

I'll defer here, since all my characters had been deleted before this event last year.

jarograv

in regarding to this event, can anyone post full ghosts set bonus please?
Bonus at level 143:
[spoil]
aW9eEUw.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser22685

Or for anyone who wants the rates per level without having to work it out from jaro's numbers:

+0.04 Charisma
+0.04 Dexterity
+0.04 Mobility
+0.04 Strength
+0.08 Health points
+0.08 Horseback riding
+0.08 Trading
+0.08 Hiding
+0.08 Stamina
+0.08 Shooting
+0.08 Repairing
+0.08 Appearance

Plus the two fixed bonuses:

+20% Experience from jobs, duels and fort battles
+20% Regeneration

DeletedUser36011

DoI is available in the 2013 Xmas Bag. It is not in the 2014

DeletedUser36559

I thought it was a one off product but I guess they are giving us a chance it get it now.

DeletedUser36011

It was always like it, you had a chance to get it last year. In fact there were some people who had two or three of them and unable to sell them, the same went for the BBQ tongs, this is why they now have a nice high item value, so they are able to be sold to the trader to recuperate a little cash for being unluckily lucky :D

DeletedUser29831

I have to say, this last event finally broke my collector intensions. Why make 2 items in the set not auctionable? Because they want us to spend a lot of nuggets/cash trying to get them, of course. This was the last straw for me, I really don't see the point with non-auctionable items.

DeletedUser36559

Once I realized 2 items were not auctionable I didn't bother with the new christmas set as there is no point wasting heaps of cash trying to get it and you may never even get it.

DeletedUser

Those 2 items are made non-auctionable so that people that are collectors should have to buy the bag to get them and not just wait for them to appear in the market and buy them like all other items.

DeletedUser35520

still wish DOI was auctionable... having 3 on one server and 2 on another is pointless to me, but then again honestly so is the item, except to collectors. Which is why, now almost 2 years later from the original release, I think it should be auctionable. When it first came out, the stats made it worth the nugget cost, then tombolas, made them obsolete, like most other items. So what would it hurt now to trade them or at least give them to another player? And, NO, selling it to the vendor for 50k is not worth it. think about it... I mean it wasn't even a mentioned selling point for the 2013 X-mas bags, so clearly its mark as a top item has passed.:tumble:

DeletedUser29831

Still think anything should be auctionable. But that would be unfair, I've been told. No idea how that argument plays out. If it's auctionable, anyone can get it, not just those of us using a lot of nuggets. Guess that would be unfair.