Make all Outlaw set pieces auctionable

DeletedUser

Proposal
Simply, 7/10 pieces of the Outlaw set are auctionable, but the horse, left hand and right hand weapons are not. Make it possible to sell all the pieces of the Outlaw set on the market.

Current Workaround
There is currently no work around as you have to keep opening (if you can get them) Loot boxes with the hope of finishing the set, whilst building up more and more duplicates.

Details
Some people have 2 or 3 items of the Outlaw set, or of the special new weapons for adventures (e.g. Hanks) that they would like to sell to other people but they can't. There is no real reason why these shouldn't be available to be sold, just like any other set item in the game. It is stupid that some pieces of a set are able to be placed on the market, and other pieces are not.

Abuse Prevention
This isn't abusable as the items drop, just some people get more of the non-auctionable pieces than others. Why shouldn't people get rewarded for winning more adventures through the market instead of just getting stuck with unwanted duplicate inventory items.

Visual Aids
Add auctionable to each of the 4 items (knife, gun, rifle and horse)

Summary
Players are stuck with duplicate pieces of the Outlaw set that they cannot sell whilst others cannot get those pieces. Allow all pieces of the set to be sold on the market and not restrict it to 7 of the set items.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

DeletedUser22685

I kind of like the fact that there are some things that can't simply be bought (or gifted, because let's face it, that happens just as often). Look at the Camel, for example. It's one of the few items left in-game that need to actually be earned, and its stats make it worth doing so. The same goes for these items as far as I'm concerned.

You do have a point in that players with duplicates of these items are essentially winning a useless reward, but I'd prefer to allow those players to trade in their duplicates for another chest than sell those pieces on the market.

DeletedUser

I kind of like the fact that there are some things that can't simply be bought (or gifted, because let's face it, that happens just as often). Look at the Camel, for example. It's one of the few items left in-game that need to actually be earned, and its stats make it worth doing so. The same goes for these items as far as I'm concerned.

You do have a point in that players with duplicates of these items are essentially winning a useless reward, but I'd prefer to allow those players to trade in their duplicates for another chest than sell those pieces on the market.

That is at least an option that don't currently have!

DeletedUser30224

Playing adventures is more profitable than fighting battles if your level is anywhere near 120 or higher. The amount of experience you get from 1% potions is worth playing the adventures even if you already own every piece of the set. I'm saying this because the only reason that I believe the last items were not made actionable is because the game wants to force you play adventures at least for as long as you get the set items.

I understand why the last 4 items are not actionable and the reasoning is not at all bad.

DeletedUser36559

Yeah only reason they did not make it auctionable was so players keep on playing adventurers trying to get all the items. If all the items were auctionable the rich players will simply the entire set and play adventurers sometimes.

DeletedUser

I don't mind that they are not auctionable. It would be nice if they put a small price on the long range revolvers so I could sell my extras to the wandering trader though. I can sell my extra outlaw revolvers, etc. to the trader, so I'm not sure why I can't sell the long range revolvers.

DeletedUser36559

Yeah atleast they should be sellable to the travelling merchant for some decent price.

asdf124

Playing adventures is more profitable than fighting battles if your level is anywhere near 120 or higher. The amount of experience you get from 1% potions is worth playing the adventures even if you already own every piece of the set. I'm saying this because the only reason that I believe the last items were not made actionable is because the game wants to force you play adventures at least for as long as you get the set items.

I understand why the last 4 items are not actionable and the reasoning is not at all bad.

How about the long range revolvers? :p

the badger, the eagle, hank etc etc.....

so, my question was, why is bear the only long range rifle to be auctionable?

is it discrimination against the ox, eagle, hank,

Last edited:

DeletedUser33342

They gave us a very nice alternative for the fort battles in which you can earn a lot of experience points by buying potions of wisdom. A nice addition to that is the chests in which you can find these new items. The adventures have so many advantages compared to fort battles in which you can't get any cash or item sets. But now you want to get a lot of cash for the adventures? No sorry, I'll always vote no for this, and yes, I myself do a lot of adventures so I would also benefit this idea, but it's just not right to exploit it.

DeletedUser

In my opinion this is a good idea to make these items auction able.

DeletedUser22685

Eh, I probably should've posted here instead of in the poll thread, but Inno has confirmed that the remaining Outlaw's set pieces will not be made auctionable.

DeletedUser

Thanks for trying :( It is a frustration we must live with I suppose!

DeletedUser

Some piece been only available if you play the game and get them by luck is a very good point. Most people on ALL worlds just get 100 others playing and just get the things from the market. In ALL tombolas that thing happen... some people with 50-55 plays just get "friends" that give them 100% of all the other sets for a super mega hiper cheap price. Some of those get 10 weapons for minimal price, then make over 5M on the market selling them to others...

But there was another option (easier to implement):
Play 25 adventures: receive the Outlaw Horse.
Play 100 adventures: receive the Outlaw revolver.
Play 150 adventures: receive the Outlaw knife
Play 250 adventures: receive the Outlaw Rifle
Play 500 adventures: receive Bear revolver.
Play 1000 adventures: receive Hank revolver.

That would be a way to get those unique things and keep people playing to try to get the other pieces.

DeletedUser22685

That would encourage playing AFK rather than actually attempting to win. Perhaps that would work better if it was "Win x adventures".

DeletedUser36559

wins than?

but instead of 25, it would be double.

Wins or no wins that will not solve the AFK problem. It will encourage it even more if it was double. A better way to solve it is if players play more than x number of rounds then it will count as one adventure played.

DeletedUser

25 adventures is a very small number for an item that you cannot get from market. Rather those items should start after 150 or 200 adventures.