[Script] Select the types of buff

HALCON DE ORO

DeletedUser34295

So, it's a script to sort and separate buffs in your inventory by what purpose they have? I quite like it! Though, I don't speak spanish so I won't be able to use this script just yet :p

DeletedUser36559

Would love to use it once the language is translated.

Deleted User - 3853873

Does it work like clothing button does? Im kinda curious how the script works

DeletedUser22685

Big +1 from me. This is useful enough that I installed it and translated it into English myself.

Halcon, let me know if you would like me to send you the English version of the script for you to upload it.

1Big Chief

Big +1 from me. This is useful enough that I installed it and translated it into English myself.

Halcon, let me know if you would like me to send you the English version of the script for you to upload it.
Care to Share ? for us impatient one's ? :p

DeletedUser22685

I'd rather not detract from Halcon's downloads by sending out a separate link unless he gives me permission to send it privately to players who ask. Of course the script information (including the author) remain the same, so it's not plagiarism that I'm worried about, more the fact that the more people who install it from somewhere outside that site, the less total downloads will be displayed there.

HALCON DE ORO

Forgive the delay in the multi-language script , but I'm new to javasript and I'm slowly learning.
I hope to have him as much this weekend

DeletedUser34084

58b963a7cc11f471c6b42b29ca51719e.png

That icon tho'. If you need some graphics let me know.

HALCON DE ORO

rather I need help to put the script in multilanguage , took several attempts in different ways, and can not get suits languages

DeletedUser

This script would be really helpful. One question, where does that 'B' button appear and would it interfere with any one the other scripts that people use like the tw-db cloth calc and the collections script that sorts the items in inventory?

HALCON DE ORO

I tried several times to add the detector server script for the language, but can not. This week I have vacation, I'll get to it, accept help.