Scroll through titles

• Thread starter DeletedUser33342
  • Start date

DeletedUser33342

Hello,

I'll keep this short and simple :)

Proposal

Make it possible to scroll through your Character titles.

Visual Aids

Imagine a very long list of titles...

Summary

When I want to change my title of my character, half of the titles don't fit on the screen.
Add a scroll bar to make the screen smaller so it fits on the whole screen.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

DeletedUser

My title list doesn't fit my screen either, but when I open the list, the webpage itself gets a scroll bar and I can scroll down using it to see the titles that were earlier below my screen.

DeletedUser34295

My title list doesn't fit my screen either, but when I open the list, the webpage itself gets a scroll bar and I can scroll down using it to see the titles that were earlier below my screen.

True, that does happen today! However, it's not very nicely done graphic wise, since what happens is that the website gets this brown-coloured wood-ish background filled up under the game itself, and it looks kind of strange! Putting a scroll bar on the title list would be a nice solution graphically in my opinion :)

DeletedUser22685

+1. It wouldn't be any easier than the way it works now, but it'd be much less ugly.

DeletedUser33342

And than when you close the Character screen, the 'added space' stays (at least it doesn't restore when you close it when you're at the bottom of your titles.), and when you want to scroll through, for example, your craft, the whole screen starts jumping up and down as you scroll..

It wouldn't be any easier than the way it works now, but it'd be much less ugly.

The main principle stays the same indeed :)

DeletedUser

And than when you close the Character screen, the 'added space' stays (at least it doesn't restore when you close it when you're at the bottom of your titles.), and when you want to scroll through, for example, your craft, the whole screen starts jumping up and down as you scroll..

Nope. Neither of those things happen to me. As soon as I choose one of the titles and the list closes, the 'added space' automatically goes away along with the scroll that appeared on the browser and the screen goes back to the way it was. No 'screen jumping' when scrolling the craft list either.
It could be due to different browsers though. I use firefox.

DeletedUser22685

Nope. Neither of those things happen to me. As soon as I choose one of the titles and the list closes, the 'added space' automatically goes away along with the scroll that appeared on the browser and the screen goes back to the way it was. No 'screen jumping' when scrolling the craft list either.
It could be due to different browsers though. I use firefox.

Works that way for me too, using Chrome.

DeletedUser30224

On Mozilla Firefox for Ubuntu canonical - 1.0 version 30.0 I get this:
s_1415449504_3251290_caba2fc46f.png

I'm quite sure it is not supposed to be like that. This however will go to bugs when the time will come.

DeletedUser

I would vote yes for this proposal. I don't yet have enough titles to go off the screen, but - when I DO - I would like the option to scroll down to see other ones, using an in-game scroll-bar.

DeletedUser

yea an option to sort them alphabetically would make sense. Currently, I think they are sorted in the order that we achieve them.

DeletedUser30224

Contrary to what I believed, this does not qualify as a bug (don't ask) and as such I'm submitting it as a proposal. Thanks for bringing it forward.