Novice Town Strategy

DeletedUser

new to the game, really like it, and spreading the word.

being new, should one stay townless until a certain level (50), join someone's town at a certain level, or create their own town. At what levels is a good recommendation for each?

thx !

DeletedUser37031

Being member of a town gives you many benefits as using hotel free, less bank fees cheaper items in the shops and most important you have the chance to know other players, but also if you are member of town you can be duelled (something that many don't like). My opinion (and what I did the first time I joined the game) is since you are new to the game join someone else's town (preferably a town with a couple old players) where you can meet other players and ask them any questions you may have for the game, ask for any help with items products and it is better to have someone you can call a friend in the game rather than wandring around all alone. It also depends on what you want to do. For example if you want to become a skilled dueller or a skilled builder then I guess you have to join a town.

DeletedUser22685

Being member of a town gives you many benefits as using hotel free, less bank fees cheaper items in the shops and most important you have the chance to know other players, but also if you are member of town you can be duelled (something that many don't like). My opinion (and what I did the first time I joined the game) is since you are new to the game join someone else's town (preferably a town with a couple old players) where you can meet other players and ask them any questions you may have for the game, ask for any help with items products and it is better to have someone you can call a friend in the game rather than wandring around all alone. It also depends on what you want to do. For example if you want to become a skilled dueller or a skilled builder then I guess you have to join a town.

I'd recommend this as well.

The only disadvantage to joining a town is the fact that you can be duelled by other players. There aren't an awful lot of active duellers around any more though, so getting duelled is nowhere near as much of a problem for workers as it used to be. It's definitely a small price to pay for being a member of a town, which is essentially the most important part of the game. You might even find that you like the idea of duelling which will open up a whole new avenue of gameplay.