Adventures discussion and feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

DeletedUser30417

so as you stated, the real problem is that free players have a chance to earn an exp item and therefore exp that was predominately for paying players only? I would much rather the potions be eliminated all together, but if they are here to stay, then let hard work prevail over just a credit card. Myself, I've been bypassed by plenty in the ranks during events who were down hundreds of thousands of exp just because of potions, so although it might only be a small percent of the gaming population, to me its an all of none discussion. Most complaining now are only doing so, because they are not getting the same benefit due to lack of time or enjoyment of adventures. The game should not be tailored to fit the needs of the specific individual. For the record, the Daily sign in bonus is too much exp and everyone gets it for 2 secs of work. The 1% gained by the free player at level 80, is still 1%. The same 1% a level 130 gets is worth a whole lot more exp, which still favors the paying players, who paid to get to those levels faster. The system in place now creates a much closer chance for the way the game was years ago where free players were at a disadvantage, but not so much that they could no longer compete. All they have to do is put in the time and effort. Is it too much exp and not fair to those who paid, yes, but all free exp is and this manner might allow you to spend less yourself to level.

My issue is that I spent a lot of nuggets to get wisdom potions in the past and now they are super easy to get through adventures. My main character is lvl 150 so I don't need to spent anything to lvl up anyways. For my other characters i don't care how long it will take for them to reach lvl 150.

All and all I got maybe about 100% from wisdom potions which accounts for 1 single character level. So I probably reached lvl 150 less than 50 days earlier than without them. Is that a huge advantage for me over free players? Ofcource it isn't because the free player will have reached lvl 149 in the same time span (if he/she manages to get as much regular exp rom FF'ing, dueling, constructing, jobbing & questing as I can) without using any wisdom potion. My point is that wisdom potions never created a big disadvantage to free players because they used to be hard to get.

However I fully agree that it would be better to remove wisdom potions from ALL sources and that players need to reach lvl 150 the hard way by gaining regular exp.

DeletedUser36011

The adventures are nice, lets state that first and foremost, something to do when you have nothing else to do in the game. I really do think they have a ton of potential and I quite like them.

However, as stated in the past they do have the potential to kill forting, so use the shop and vet points earned to try and complement other aspects of the game. Like forting, like dueling, or jobbing. Give us buffs to buy with vet currency. This also goes to a shop rework, particularly with the ability for people to earn 500k+ xp a day if they want(this can only further the gap between those at the top and those at the bottom, not decrease it). This is very much broken. Potions are too cheap. The potion thing has been raised with the tombola ones or fair ones, those are pure luck. The only luck here is that the person you play with doesnt go afk. You can sit there each day and easily get alot for nohting. Reduces the need to rank via any other means as it is now

Currently chats are dead everyone is playing the adventures, this is a result of everyone too busy in the adventure and you cant really access previous chats you were in in the adventure once you close the chat tab and re-open(this should be a fix for sure). Problems of having no chat, towns lose value, alliances lose value, people arent paying attention in forts. Most importantly though, the new people that come to the game are less likely to have a helping hand because people are otherwise too busy in an adventure to worry about the chat.

As a technical thing; the person with the least lag usually does the best and as zd3 said the PC if I am not mistaken. We play these sorts of games as much because these things don't require full attention and for some not taxing on their equipment.

I will repeat, and I will keep repeating though. The afk problem is the biggest detractor. There is human stupidity which is frustrating, but there is an afk element which almost causes you to isntant lose, if one person is not there less than 50% of the time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35520

My issue is that I spent a lot of nuggets to get wisdom potions in the past and now they are super easy to get through adventures. My main character is lvl 150 so I don't need to spent anything to lvl up anyways. For my other characters i don't care how long it will take for them to reach lvl 150.

All and all I got maybe about 100% from wisdom potions which accounts for 1 single character level. So I probably reached lvl 150 less than 50 days earlier than without them. Is that a huge advantage for me over free players? Ofcource it isn't because the free player will have reached lvl 149 in the same time span (if he/she manages to get as much regular exp rom FF'ing, dueling, constructing, jobbing & questing as I can) without using any wisdom potion. My point is that wisdom potions never created a big disadvantage to free players because they used to be hard to get.

However I fully agree that it would be better to remove wisdom potions from ALL sources and that players need to reach lvl 150 the hard way by gaining regular exp.

As much as I'd love to see the potions removed, I doubt they will be. You certainly were not the only one saving them, but just like with any item its a calculated risk, which can backfire. We can only hope that since the amount of veteran points needed for the potion of wisdom was raised from the beta original cost, that they are also aware the speed of leveling will increase. Meaning another level cap raise within a year. otherwise, then it was very poor planning. Adventures can be a lot of fun, but the side effects seem to be more of the buzz. But if you remember back to when FF's first started, chests could be won. So I guess I look at the loot chests for the adventures in the same way. its a means to get players to try them out, give feedback, and get the MPI's to a point of being a regular part of the game and not needing incentive beyond exp for players to join

Deleted User - 3853873

I have a question is the adventures rifle something we can get on live game like you could on beta? I am thinking yes but dont know because you can win other weapons besides outlaws from loot chest.I won a gun that goes in the rifle slot that gives me 10 mobility at lv 115,and kno w there is another one i saw that gives str.

DeletedUser

I agree that afk players is a problem, a big one.

But like stated before, loot chests drops are way too low for what they give out.
Out of 35 game, i got 4 chests (bougth some with vp points) and 75% of them contained trash (boost).

So basically, you have around 25% chance to get an item set out of the of 20% drop rate of a loot box. Are you kidding me? Its like a 1 chance out of 20 wins to get an item set at the very most.

On top of that, we will eventually get double set items. Horse and all weapons are unsellable.

So i suggest if you want to keep the drop rates that low, at least get rid of the junk we can get in them. Those things could be added to the VP shop like the xp potion ;).

DeletedUser35533

only way to get to 150 is to log in daily also we all not the exp will be scaled back or its drop will be increased eventually so there is no big gap between new and old players. only thing that has withstood balancing acts that undermine players efforts are Ap and sp points , everything else is transient. it was your choice to pay for the wisdom potions and its no different if you gotten crafting bags or bought product with nuggets. by its nature everybody who plays eventually maxis out so you where only buying temporary advantage.

I would make the following comments about the adventures:
- because not everyone can play, the rewards should reflect that.
- having wisdom potions as rewards is a bad idea, it means someone can power level just by sitting playing adventures all day.
- the wisdom potions make a complete nonsense of the experience rankings.
- the adventures will kill off fort battle participation, and ordinary game and chat activity.
1. in what way?
2. if they put in the effort they deserve it . Try playing 5 times in on go , its very mentally taxing.
3. :laugh: no one cared back when we got them from other sources . The ranking was made a mockery of by daily login bonus since for example level 150 daily exp is a lot more than level 130 , the gap is so big that no amount of hard work would balance it out, top players stay on top unless they stop playing . one could even say potions are one of the few tools that theoretically lets people catch up in the ranking .
4. and ? make the forts more interesting,etc ,etc. saying people will like adventures so they will do less fort fighting is no mark against adventures . also we don't know what the bond VP exchange rate will be and many people to prefer fights where 1 offline is not going to cripple the team and there are more variables(hp based on skill points ,etc)

12 fights in and still no chest so can't really say anything about them.
The adventures are nice, lets state that first and foremost, something to do when you have nothing else to do in the game. I really do think they have a ton of potential and I quite like them.

However, as stated in the past they do have the potential to kill forting, so use the shop and vet points earned to try and complement other aspects of the game. Like forting, like dueling, or jobbing. Give us buffs to buy with vet currency. This also goes to a shop rework, particularly with the ability for people to earn 500k+ xp a day if they want(this can only further the gap between those at the top and those at the bottom, not decrease it). This is very much broken. Potions are too cheap. The potion thing has been raised with the tombola ones or fair ones, those are pure luck. The only luck here is that the person you play with doesnt go afk. You can sit there each day and easily get alot for nohting. Reduces the need to rank via any other means as it is now

Currently chats are dead everyone is playing the adventures, this is a result of everyone too busy in the adventure and you cant really access previous chats you were in in the adventure once you close the chat tab and re-open(this should be a fix for sure). Problems of having no chat, towns lose value, alliances lose value, people arent paying attention in forts. Most importantly though, the new people that come to the game are less likely to have a helping hand because people are otherwise too busy in an adventure to worry about the chat.

As a technical thing; the person with the least lag usually does the best and as zd3 said the PC if I am not mistaken. We play these sorts of games as much because these things don't require full attention and for some not taxing on their equipment.

I will repeat, and I will keep repeating though. The afk problem is the biggest detractor. There is human stupidity which is frustrating, but there is an afk element which almost causes you to isntant lose, if one person is not there less than 50% of the time
It will not kill forting , the same logic you used could be used to outlaw any aspect of the game that is not forting. I don't get why people say potions are too cheap its 500VP which is from 2 to 4 fights depending on your like (hour + of work ) and all you get is 1% potion . How does not having a chat for 1 fight cost town ,alliance,etc its importance ? (I think its is reopenable anyway) so what is your point that sense of community will die ? hack you get to see people from other worlds what better chance for communication do you want ? also don't know about you but I don't talk spontaneously, when people have things to say they let me know and in adventures I can still keep an eye on alliance chat and whispers so Im not sure what you are talking about . Did you used to talk a lot during fort fights ? when FFing I just hopped the chat would not freeze or give me port glitches .
I agree with your other points .

jojok

pls think about afk ppl and cant conncet to adv , our times is gold for us :| dont want lose for some lazy player and nobz

DeletedUser35533

how about keeping skills saved, Im getting tired of picking same 3 skills over and over , just keep them saved till I wish to change them,
a lot less buggy today, plays smoother than forts .

DeletedUser29922

I think it would be nice if a feature could be added that allowed you to form teams somehow.My main problem thus far is that planing a strategy seems almost impossible and there hasn't been a single battle in which at least one person ignores that there is friendly fire and you can't hit without LOS.I guess this will be fixed in due time as people will learn the game.
As for the potions i love them.I believe it rewards dedicated players and speed up in level advancing won't bother me at all.I'm a prem player for more than 2 years and i have spent some good amount of real money on nuggets but i always welcome features that help free players catch up with the rest.

Deleted User - 3853873

I think it be nice if drop rate of loot chest was really 20% lol Ive done 100 battles so should got 20 chest right? well my total is 16 and that includes the ones I bought with my 5k victory points,so it is not 20% lol more like 12 or 15 % lol.Done several today and not won one yet maybe win one tonight lol

jojok

oooaa 2 shiny gun in one side , how ino pick the teams ? :D

+again happend this time with 3 shiny gun ! :D

+ in one of my adv fight , my Veteran Points dont add into my acc , i think it happend cuse im colse the whindow beffore ends

Last edited:

DeletedUser34315

Your strength affects health, and hurts your aim/dodge chances. Dexterity boosts hit chance, mobility boosts dodges, charisma boost critical chance.

Whoever gave me red rep for this:You're just flat wrong. More things come into play, as I said, than just level and weapon. Read the wiki, talk to a mod, talk to any player who's done a few adventures, or play 2 adventures with differing amounts strength..

DeletedUser36011

Dante its not that it will kill the chat having one adventure. The rewards for playing over and over are far too high, so when you are online you are more likely to just do adventures. Yes it allow you to play with other people, but you hardly talk in the 20 seconds rounds. Maybe give a little bit of direction but certainly not chat, nor do people carry conversations with other chats they were previously in. All the meanwhile if you do close the chat box you cant then access previous whispers or conversations once you get it back up, all you can see id the adventure chat.

DeletedUser36559

Agree with PtyLtd, the time limit for each round is way too low to carry the flow of a normal conversation. It's even harder trying to forward think your moves, give orders for people in an adventure and try to whisper two friends simultaneously all in 30 seconds. Also everyone nowadays are all grinding adventurers so they will take about 5 minutes to reply since they are trying to plan their moves as fast as possible.

DeletedUser

Two things: Where does someone get Hank ... Gun/Rifle? The one that let's you get to something crazy like 5k HP.

And just like forts, if you have more HP, forget the other skills, you're in great shape for adventures. OK, teamwork (or lack of it) will still decide the fate of the single adventure, but having 2k HP more than anyone else means you've got a HUGE advantage...

Make it 3: Seriously got to figure out how to avoid the dropouts b4 you even begin. If you start at 5 apiece and then you lose one right away, you're nearly 100% on the losing side.

Make it 4: I must have played at least 20 of these now, probably closer to 30. My own personal experience of the loot box drop rate: 1 box so far. Have raised a ticket to see what's up.

5 (then I'll shut up): Where is the list of loot item rewards? Where can I see what I would want to spend 5000 (that's what? 20-30 games at least?) points on?

DeletedUser35120

Loot chests are just not dropping for me either. Like 25 wins for one loot. Bleh. It's not even 20%, much less I believe. And then you get a tax refund out of it... how annoying.

DeletedUser

Two things: Where does someone get Hank ... Gun/Rifle? The one that let's you get to something crazy like 5k HP.

5 (then I'll shut up): Where is the list of loot item rewards? Where can I see what I would want to spend 5000 (that's what? 20-30 games at least?) points on?

Those guns and the outlaw set are droppable on the loot chests.
On the loot chests you can get any piece of the outlaw set, that gun, mojo, 1% experience, 5% experience and 5 special potions that will give you a 25% bónus on products drop/luck/energy (and 2 others i can´t remember now) for 8h.

zvrndo

From my side, biggest problem of this game is you simple cannot win if you have one or more offliners in your team.Doesnt matter how good tactic is, you cant replace one missing body at crucial places.I play many adventures so far...with team stronger on paper , and with weaker too, with cannons in hands and without them...and in some cases we managed to win stronger team...so the size of the weapons is important, but not crucial.
Balance could be better though...sometimes randomly picked team is way to powerful, but i believe that can be improved.
The main problem is what to do with offliners and leavers.Its impossible to win if you have one.To leave the game right away?
If you dont win you wont get possible reward, only 50 or 100 veteran points...So, fixing issue with missing players would bring more people to game.

jojok

Those guns and the outlaw set are droppable on the loot chests.
On the loot chests you can get any piece of the outlaw set, that gun, mojo, 1% experience, 5% experience and 5 special potions that will give you a 25% bónus on products drop/luck/energy (and 2 others i can´t remember now) for 8h.

xtLaaQn.png

i open 1 tax and it give me 750$

mojo is 150 vp in market !!

in steel box was Fancy pilgrim hat !!

and those 3 potion were 1% :|

+EDITE

a lvl 4 with no gun !

pls set a filter for dont happend like that pls
http://prntscr.com/4vhj4j

Last edited:

Deleted User - 1278415

So if it is level based... then the only factor I can work on would be bringing in the right fort gun. What do you feel is the best gear setup to bring to the adventure?