Oktoberfest - 2014

DeletedUser

At this point, I am hoping for this item to become tradeable or sellable since high levels having 4 of them have no need to respec at this stage. That's if they decline the removal of this item from the tombolas altogether.

The potion of new beggining tradeable??? NEVER EVER!

If now there are already people that use "friends" to get the special items of the shop using fort fighters accounts to get upbs and buy those things, then give them at the cheapest value to the "friend"... making the potion tradeable only if you make it a single price at $300000. That way, at least, people would need to pay a hefty value for it... still very cheap for any skill change.

And even people at 150 can use them to move to another skill set. When they want to change it, they can use another one to reskill. I have 2 on the inventory at level 147 and don´t bother having them. Someday i will try another skill set for free. If i like those results, it can stay that way for a while. If not, i have another potion to get it to something else or back to what it is now.

Or make sellable to the merchant for $50000 like the thongs of the labour day. (yeah it´s a bad price... but it must be a detterent from other uses like getting a massive value for selling to the trader and get a rocket into the golden ass for any level 30 player)

DeletedUser

25 bonds for a "Bag with rare product".
And what is that "Rare product"?
Charlatan's elixir - 72% drop rate. Riiiiight.
Oh that's nothing. I had that and got a Product with higher drop rate. Can't remember the details, but I DO remember thinking, 'RARE PRODUCT??? I've got about 50 of them!!!' :(

delldell56

lol that's nothing like getting a glossy unique chest for free, followed by a junk chest for 25. happens. take it with a grain of salt lol, it hurts a lot less than getting an envelope with 1000 bonds for 48k rockets last event :p

DeletedUser

Do you think it is better to take one spin at 800 bonds or 5 x 150 bonds spins and 2 x 25 bond spins? Which is likely to generate more useful results?

DeletedUser8627

The fact that people may not need to respec isn't the problem. Someone who's level 150 has no real need for an exp potion either, but they can still get one. The problem is that anyone paying 800 nuggets for a single tombola spin could quite easily have paid a quarter of that and a small amount of cash (which isn't a problem for anyone splurging on super rare spins) to achieve the same effect. Thus, regardless of whether a player plans on respeccing at any point in the future, the potion will have been utterly unnecessary in aiding them to do so, and hundreds of nuggets will have been wasted. That should be the line of argument used when trying to convince the higher ups to see some sense.

I've lost track of how many times I've said something along these lines now, and I really fail to see why the issue has persisted for so long.

Well, when we had the level 120 cap in place, there was no need for exp. potions until the cap was raised to 150. So they were still useful at some point and we do not know if the cap will ever be raised again or even if the leveling system will change in the future.

Even with the respec potion, Inno seems to have taken the stance of 'it's the luck of the draw' since this is a high-end item worth 1000 nuggets, a player is getting it for 800 nuggets. It would be nice and a better solution if the spins in tombolas take into consideration if the player already owns x amount of them and current level of the player. Just by those two factors alone it could be made that the potions are not provided to certain players that really don't need them.

While I've given concern about these potions in the past, it wasn't logged on our system which I have now done. If the request for the item to be removed is declined, I have also provided alternate solutions. So hopefully, some changes are made to better ease the suffering of our beloved players :)

DeletedUser36559

Do you think it is better to take one spin at 800 bonds or 5 x 150 bonds spins and 2 x 25 bond spins? Which is likely to generate more useful results?

The more bonds you spent the better the chances of receiving good items I would only do one 800 or 5*150 depending on whichever prizes you want.

DeletedUser

this is a high-end item worth 1000 nuggets

Well, this is simply not true. Sure, Innogames can sell the item for 1000 nuggets, but that doesn't make this item worth a thousand nuggets, hence, it's a pity that you can get the item from the tombolas.

DeletedUser22685

Even with the respec potion, Inno seems to have taken the stance of 'it's the luck of the draw' since this is a high-end item worth 1000 nuggets, a player is getting it for 800 nuggets

Perhaps they can look at how many people have actually bought one of those potions from the bond shop. No one in their right mind would spend 1000 nuggets on something which, once again, could be accomplished with only a couple of hundred.

DeletedUser35968

for 25nugs, i just got deadwood's pants. I'm happy.

Another point:

Ludwig's rifle is more awesome than Bass Reeve's rifle.

DeletedUser35120

At this point, I am hoping for this item to become tradeable

It might be a totally off-topic question in this thread, but..

What exactly does the word 'tradable' means in this game? I've heard of auctionable, sellable, droppable.. also tradable.. but I never understood what tradable means. Can anyone explain?

DeletedUser

I never got that either. I THINK that there might have been plans to allow trade of certain items between specific players, rather than saying, "Town Members Only" or "Alliance Members Only", but it hasn't yet been implemented.

Post-edit: Have only just got what someone earlier meant when they said 'Loss of Rank'. I thought they meant in the running for the grand-prize. Forgot that - in the Valentine's one - when I couldn't 'Bribe' I lost about 40 LEVELS and had to do each and every one AGAIN!!! Thankfully, I haven't lost THAT many THIS time when I haven't been able to Bribe, but it is annoying. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks jsut spent the 800 and holy !@#! got the PINK SLIP Woooooooooooo

DeletedUser

It might be a totally off-topic question in this thread, but..

What exactly does the word 'tradable' means in this game? I've heard of auctionable, sellable, droppable.. also tradable.. but I never understood what tradable means. Can anyone explain?

I may have this wrong, but when I've heard the term tradable, it was used the refer to an item that you could sell to the wandering trader.

When I look over my inventory, almost all items fall into these two categories.

Unsalable - cannot sell to wandering trader or on market.
Auctionable - can sell to the wandering trader and on the market.

By this standard all Auctionable items are also tradable.

In addition there are a few items ( Leather belt ( Greenhorn Set ) ) which you can sell to the wandering trader, but cannot auction. I think people refer to this item as tradable.

Anyway, that is kinda how I understand it.

p.s. I think the Tradable term, is more a tw-db term than an in-game term. I think on their site, it is any item that can be sold by the wandering trade.

Slygoxx

Items on tw-db have multiple properties.
- Sellable: Can be sold to shops (wandering merchant, gunsmith, etc.)
- Dropable: Can drop from jobs
- Tradeable: Can be bought from shops and the wandering merchant (although some require a level that is higher than those currently available)
- Auctionable: Can be sold on the market

Both the auctionable and sellable properties are indicated on the in-game tooltip. If it can be auctioned, it'll display "Auctionable" on the bottom of it, if it can not be sold it'll display "Unsalable" below the item bonuses. The presence of one does not always indicate the other. You can auction some items but you can't sell them, you could also sell some items you can't auction, and of course you can have both and neither.

In this case, I believe DT is referring to making the item auctionable, but I don't know that for sure and we digress.

Last edited:

DeletedUser35712

The subject of whether the Ludwig's set can be 'won' for free has been raised and squashed by pty :p

Yes disciplined West obsessives can pick up bonds. But there are plenty of players who need a free set. The eating duration should increase perhaps for the saddle and weapons but for the basic gear no.

I understand the game needs greater monitization we have enjoyed a quantum leap from the old none animated version but think of the 'little guy' who has limited or zero funds. The disparity should be closed by these free sets not increased.

DeletedUser35968

Last year, to get the Buffalo, we only need to reach level 50. And I knew a lot of people who couldn't get the Buffalo. But 120 is little high for the oktoberfest period.

DeletedUser36011

Then lets nerf the Ludvig set to nothing, because Ludvig's set is very very good. If you want it for 'nothing', lets have it be worth 'next to nothing' :p

DeletedUser36559

Even the ludwig weapon set is pretty good but yeah It's impossible to get without bonds/ nuggets.

DeletedUser35712

All the more reason to make the realization of it a little easier then. Are secretly a Russian Oligarch Pty? I am not saying for nothing but a little easier.

DeletedUser6752

Just what are the parameters for an item appearing in the "Bag with a rare product"? What constitutes 'rare'? This tombola I've gotten products with a 72% drop rate - so I'm curious.