EYES OFF! The blind keyboard game!

DeletedUser36559

How are u guys finding the tombola so far? I can touchtype aswell so don't worry about any spellings :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

Touchtyping is hardly an issue...My main concern is i tend to type too fast for my fingers...I lack dexterity, which is why my delete button gets used a lot...so long as I keep myself in a reasonable peed, issues should be mininal...or that's the idea, anyway...

On the contreary if I type as fast as I want to, which is a good deal faster than what I typed above, my spalling tends to run out the windsows asn my brain goes a lot faster than my fingers arned capable3 of...like the above.

DeletedUser35120

now did you write that with your eyes closed? if so,, then greay jon..

Deleted User - 819397

Touch typing isn't that hard so long as you don't go too fast. I'm typing at roughly 40 words a minute, maybe 50…if I were to speed up to my normal speed you may see some typos like I imagine are happening now that I'm typing at my full speed, but I'm still a fairly acoomplished touchtyper…it's what comes of being both a CS resident and a Computer Science major…I type all day practically :D

DeletedUser

I would, but I'm Tiger. Not Toger. Toger can teach you, but he's away at the moment. So no.