Summer set

DeletedUser

As a minimum, wouldn't it be good customer service to at least post the specs of the items, and also the set bonus?

If it is posted somewhere, please forgive me for not reading the announcement well enough.

-xq

DeletedUser1121

As far as i know, these are the stats:

kdqTpFP.png

4ddo4p

DeletedUser

but 0% = 0 and anything multiplied by 0 is 0.

If it meant to be be 30% max at level 150, surely it should be level x 20%?

DeletedUser

And what are the stats for when you add multiple items? What's the incremental set bonus?

Sorry to be critical here, but how can Inno expect people to buy something w/o giving out the basic details of that product when they announce the sale?!?

Also, not a moan/complaint, but what is hopefully constructive criticism:

It's August. Many people all over the world are on vacation. Some might just be away from the game this week. Maybe even just a day or two.
Doesn't it make sense to hold a sale like this for just a wee bit longer than 48 hours?
Can the management not see how they potentially alienate their prospective customers by running a sale for such a short period of time?
Is it only obvious to me that a sale in the summer could have been advertised ahead of time, dates provided, a sale that would last a week or two?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1121

And what are the stats for when you add multiple items? What's the incremental set bonus?

No additional set bonus.

Sorry to be critical here, but how can Inno expect people to buy something w/o giving out the basic details of that product when they announce the sale?!?

That is why i posted them here.

It's August. Many people all over the world are on vacation. Some might just be away from the game this week. Maybe even just a day or two.
Doesn't it make sense to hold a sale like this for just a wee bit longer than 48 hours?
Can the management not see how they potentially alienate their prospective customers by running a sale for such a short period of time?
Is it only obvious to me that a sale in the summer could have been advertised ahead of time, dates provided, a sale that would last a week or two?

I will take this constructive criticism and forward it when we evaluate this event.

DeletedUser36559

I think the clothes are there because of the summer season and people buy it due to the aesthetic aspects of the clothing rather than the actual item bonuses but yeah the offer should be run for longer so more people have a chance to obtain the items.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34430

Shell Neckless. Is it intended to be Neckless or mistaken from Necklace ?

DeletedUser

the thing is, they know these sales are not very likeable by regular players. But "maniacs" (sorry for lack of a better word) will buy them even in such a short period of time. So what they are trying to achieve is -> regular players who wouldn't buy them anyway won't even notice they were sold, those who would buy them will find a way, INNO will get their money and players won't complain that much about imaginary pictures for hundreds of euros. = eveybody wins

DeletedUser36559

It's easy to make profit from this, by making it a limited timed offer many players will be intrigued about the new set and will pay for the full set. If all the bonuses are released than this may put some players off buying the set completely. Yes some players may be on vacation but inno are not looking to make huge amounts of money from this sale, just some quick money.

DeletedUser

...but inno are not looking to make huge amounts of money from this sale, just some quick money.

My cynical irony button just lit up here and it's just too tempting to ignore. So rather than build up and grow the fan base, stiff 'em for a few bucks while they're stupid enough to pay? ;)

Yes, it's definitely a sales tactic to offer a 'sale on a limited-time basis', but it's been proven time over time that running a sale for a long time results in more long term revenue.

I don't object to the sale, just to the utter lack of warning/notice and the ridiculously short time for the sale. Over 17 Million players worldwide. Wouldn't you rather try to sell to all of those 17M instead of deliberately reducing your potential market (by offering a sale in the summer and keeping it short)?

Ripwise

My cynical irony button just lit up here and it's just too tempting to ignore. So rather than build up and grow the fan base, stiff 'em for a few bucks while they're stupid enough to pay? ;)

Yes, it's definitely a sales tactic to offer a 'sale on a limited-time basis', but it's been proven time over time that running a sale for a long time results in more long term revenue.

I don't object to the sale, just to the utter lack of warning/notice and the ridiculously short time for the sale. Over 17 Million players worldwide. Wouldn't you rather try to sell to all of those 17M instead of deliberately reducing your potential market (by offering a sale in the summer and keeping it short)?

Its a valid point and i agree, even tho i wouldnt spend that much cash for items!