Independence Day Tombola

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3853873
  • Start date

Deleted User - 3853873

i broke down and got more nuggets lol,and thank god i didnt get that potion,actually got something i wanted woo hoo lol.was terrified i was going get more chest with item 100 stuff or that potion lol.thank you west gods rofl.

DeletedUser

I think the Potions should be removed from the RARE and VERY RARE
categories, due to the high cost of constructing those levels, and
the fact that those potions do not even come close in comparison
with the other items in those categories.

On the very rare, the worst prizes you can get are: potion of new beggining (1000 nuggets), Letter of 1000 upbs or the premium chest. So in any bad luck, you will still get 200 more than you payed.

On the 150 nuggets... the damm chests are giving prizes so low that nobody wants them to drop. The 10% experience is a massive prize for people around level 140. It´s a day of duels for the duellers, 2 weeks of fort battles for fort fights and 12 days for the workers. So still not a bad prize. Just for the duellers 100k of experience is something they can get in a single day, so it is a very bad prize.

No, beta only.
Hello Nisa,

Can you offer any Inno Games official messaging that would lend validity to your Reply of: No, beta only?

I made (1) attempt at the 48k fireworks/very rare category about 5 days ago and as sure as the sun rises every morning, guess what? I pulled the "New Beginnings potion" that Diggo11 indicated is some form of error and I should log a ticket before Event end which is in 2.5 to 3 days as of this writing.

I would really like 'official documentation' stipulating the "Log a Ticket" option was for "Beta players only" because the thread Does Not indicate which parties are to "Log a Ticket".

I play on W-10 and I DO NOT intend to make any further attempts for Very Rare pulls, but if I am owed a "Re-Do" attempt...Who do I contact on these forums so I can exchange my 'NB potion' for a New pull attempt and make sure the "potion" is removed from the assembled items currently available in the 2014 Independence Day Event. [Thomas Jefferson Set is the Construction award if you finish everything in time]

And as 'others' have stated...the NB Potion is the Single Worst item/pull possible because 10 of the 14 [13 if potion is removed] items are Event related, seems just a tad 'weighted' when a 'bugged' potion gets pulled.

So, just making a statement...the 'NB potion' should have been removed prior to the 2014 Independence Day Event starting and thus avoid "Logging support/help tickets".

I would appreciate any Link assistance information, so that IF I'm owed a Re-Do, I get it taken care of ASAP because time is running out fast.

I guess that is it...worst case...I'm stuck with a NB potion (may or may not ever use).

DeletedUser

"Beta players only" must have something to do with with the low price of NB potion on beta

DeletedUser

Can you offer any Inno Games official messaging that would lend validity to your Reply of: No, beta only?

I made (1) attempt at the 48k fireworks/very rare category about 5 days ago and as sure as the sun rises every morning, guess what? I pulled the "New Beginnings potion" that Diggo11 indicated is some form of error and I should log a ticket before Event end which is in 2.5 to 3 days as of this writing.
I would really like 'official documentation' stipulating the "Log a Ticket" option was for "Beta players only" because the thread Does Not indicate which parties are to "Log a Ticket".

Funny... you ASWERED YOUR OWN Question. Check the forum where Diggo11 made that note. I assume you know how to read an address on your browser... don´t you?

I play on W-10 and I DO NOT intend to make any further attempts for Very Rare pulls, but if I am owed a "Re-Do" attempt...Who do I contact on these forums so I can exchange my 'NB potion' for a New pull attempt and make sure the "potion" is removed from the assembled items currently available in the 2014 Independence Day Event. [Thomas Jefferson Set is the Construction award if you finish everything in time]

And as 'others' have stated...the NB Potion is the Single Worst item/pull possible because 10 of the 14 [13 if potion is removed] items are Event related, seems just a tad 'weighted' when a 'bugged' potion gets pulled.

I guess that is it...worst case...I'm stuck with a NB potion (may or may not ever use).

What bugged potion? If you buy the potion you WILL ALWAYS PAY 1000 UPBS OR 1000 NUGGETS. So you got 1000 upbs paying 48000 firecrackers. Funny that you call "bugged potion" and ask it for been removed but there is another prize on the same category that has the EXACT same face value, but you don´t even remember what it is. Can you find out what it is?

On beta, due to the removal of a special premium feature, the potions are been sold for 20upbs. That´s why they are given other chance to play again, since the potion, there, only has a face value of 20... on all the normal worlds, the potion costs 1000. So a profit of 200 in any case.
And you must be a very low level experience player... because when you get to level 130 and want to change something on your skills, the values starts at $1000000 to move around the skills (without using nuggets) to other options. At that time you will be crying to get one of those potions available on your inventory.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nisa

Hello Nisa,

If you look at the post again you will notice it was linked from beta world. Same rules dont apply for .net with good reasons and one of them is NB potion is much cheaper on beta.

But since my post here, there have been some changes to .net policy and We only offer this to players who receive two or more of these potions in the Independence day tombola on the same world.

Players who received reskill potions from the Independence day tombola can contact us via supports and have one replaced with an item in the same category.(This excludes chests that provide full sets or horse set.)

jojok

with 48K Fire work i forund a perm chest and now i open the chest :

Capture.png

shame inno shame :(

DeletedUser35120

Now these posts have convinced me not to open premium chests. I won't open the one I got through that "What am I" thread by redeeming the bonus codes :eek: