donkey & tequila?

DeletedUser

What's the story on the donkey & tequila?
(sounds like a bad night in mexico..... -or good i suppose, depending on your perspective ;))

Anyhoo, apart from the Mexican Set,
-what all are they good for, (-besides a night on the town!)
-can they be used separately, if so, for what?

Excuse the lame humour, :whistle: it's the wee hours here & i'm running on empty.

DeletedUser35520

lots! Tequila, daily quests, quest requirements, fruit liquor, errr maybe a traveling fair product, I can't remember... Donkey, there's a quest or two in there that requires it, achievements for collecting all the riding animals or distance traveled riding a donkey. so lots!

DeletedUser

The Donkey is the man's best friend in this game. Their association goes back to the glory days of Brown Tie in fort battles.

And when you have such wonderful friends, you need to have Tequila to have a good time.

DeletedUser

That's it? That's all i get? :hmf:
I was hoping for something a bit more definitive. :(

Someone?.....Anyone?.....:unsure:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, all my fault. You see I asked the team here to build a special quest just for me, on account of how I'm like a celebrity and all that. Problem is I love drinking tequila, so I took the team out for a night on the town, tequila was flowing, programmers started coding at night, one thing led to another... ;-)

DeletedUser

Well, if that's all i'm gonna get, :hmf:
then never mind & pass the tequila!
Who's got the salt & where's the lime got to?

Oh yeah, & tie up the donkey, don't want him running drunk & wild all over the place. :p

Ripwise

Dont forget its part of the Mexican set and it gives speed boost(with the rest of the Mexican set) while equiped.

DeletedUser16008

Its adds bonus to your dueling if your melee, especially in a pillow duel.

DeletedUser34315

Dueling other players who have pillows equipped when you also have a pillow equipped.