Sell Medallions for Nuggets.

DeletedUser

Proposal
Sell the 4 existing Enhancing medallions in the shop for 6 Nuggets (Suggested) each. (energy, automation, Character, and Income) Bonds not involved.

Details
Many times players want automation on the spot. I do every time I level up and have extra energy before I go to bed. Mine is a simple example of multiple player scenarios where they will want this. This lets players buy an existing product ( not much coding), and they will be spending nuggets at a premium for the one day bonus. ( 6 nuggets times 14 is much higher than the 50 nuggets for 2 weeks existing requirement, (we are talking Enron quality return on investment to Inno)). With players earning nuggets for logging in, this allows everyone to participate.

Abuse Prevention
No problems.

Summary
Sell The 4 medallions; energy, automation, Character, and Income for 6 nuggets ( suggested ) in the shop.

Good for the company; Use creates addicts, people will see the advantages to being premium.
Good for the players too, use in moderation, or use as you like.
No bonds, I know that would not be allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36011

Idea is a simple one. He is wanting the ability to micro purchase premium features with bonds/nuggets from the UPS. Using the medallions we get from events.

2urv03
The calculation he uses for his price would be something like 50(nuggets) / 14(duration of premium feature) *2(number of days a medallion duration lasts)

This doesn't equal 6 and if it were to be a feature the amount would need to be higher, say 50 bonds/nuggets. This would then encourage people to purchase longer durations and thus getting a 'discount' for buying premium in bulk if you were to use nuggets.

If they were to cost say 10, or 6 as mrtelcom suggests, bonds/nuggets then a player could be premium for an eternity using bonds just by the virtue of doing daily activities. This would make the purchase of nuggets pointless for many, which I do think wouldn't be in the best interests for Inno Games as a company ;)

The ability to purchase does have a benefit for the player, and these medallions are there to help players as much as they are to encourage players to buy the premium features. After all, it's like giving you a small taste of what the premium feature's benefits are; Try before you buy if you like kind of thing

To summarise, I see it as unfeasible unless there is a drastically high cost for the medallion purchase, otherwise it is going to deter people from purchasing premium features.

DeletedUser33353

I have always viewed those medallions as a bonus, and as a helpful tool for people that do not usually "pay to play" have some premium features. To cash them in? Not seeing it. It defeats the purpose so to speak.

DeletedUser36011

I have always viewed those medallions as a bonus, and as a helpful tool for people that do not usually "pay to play" have some premium features. To cash them in? Not seeing it. It defeats the purpose so to speak.

I think the basic idea here is to not pay to play, and cash them in with bonds ;)

Deleted User - 1693871

The OP was suggesting that the 4 premium medallions should be available to purchase from the Shop for a small number of nuggets, say 6 nuggets each. He did not mention bonds. 14 x 6 = 84, so that would be plenty more than the fortnightly rate of 50 nuggets for the normal premium.

I think it's a nice idea, it gives people a chance to try out the effect of their free login nuggets without waiting for 50 of them to accumulate.

DeletedUser

The OP was suggesting that the 4 premium medallions should be available to purchase from the Shop for a small number of nuggets, say 6 nuggets each. He did not mention bonds. 14 x 6 = 84, so that would be plenty more than the fortnightly rate of 50 nuggets for the normal premium.

I think it's a nice idea, it gives people a chance to try out the effect of their free login nuggets without waiting for 50 of them to accumulate.

This was exactly what I had in mind. No bonds, only nuggets, and the ability to pay for one day of premium through the use of something that already exists, the 4 medallions, for a premium price.

With people earning free nuggets now, it would be available to all, and get people addicted to premium advantages.

DeletedUser33353

OK, I had it backwards for some reason. To purchase those from the shop would be a nice incentive.

DeletedUser36011

This was exactly what I had in mind. No bonds, only nuggets, and the ability to pay for one day of premium through the use of something that already exists, the 4 medallions, for a premium price.

With people earning free nuggets now, it would be available to all, and get people addicted to premium advantages.

I stand corrected then :D

DeletedUser34315

I love this idea! I've used all of my medallions when i want to have automation for a day or two, but don't need it for two weeks.

DeletedUser35968

There are many players who fort fights only on weekends, so instead of using character bonus for 14 days, they can spend 24 nuggets and use the bonus for two weekends (4 days). they can save 26 nuggets.

DeletedUser

zd3no. I tried, first time in this forum. Suggestions are welcome.

Last edited by a moderator: