RIP in peace Elmyr

DeletedUser

Although... I feel like it would do his memory good if I were to point out that the title doesn't make any sense. Rest In Peace in peace Elymr makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

DeletedUser31931

It's sad to see a treasured member of the community go. It seems that many people are leaving these days.

DeletedUser

guess this is what happens if devs mess up the FF system and after 5 months its still not fixed !

DeletedUser

Good riddance to an opinionated know it all. Now if only victor would quit.

delldell56

lol check your numbers, zeta. elmyr decided to stop doing battles on grumpy cat's birthday and i remember because we were talking and he said "birthday. hmmmm, a good time to quit". that was way before july. and he barely fought a handful of battles offline this year. he's not gone everywhere yet, but he'll be soon, when he moves on to greener pastures. nobody will ever be able to fill the void he leaves. elmyr and futu are irreplaceable as players and as friends.

DeletedUser31931

No, he's quit the forums too. I saw this coming a while back when I sent him a few PMs and got no response and his lack of activity on the forums in general. It's a sad day, but life must go on. Elymr certainly wouldn't approve of us moping over him. He'd be honoured yes, but he'd still think it was a waste of time.