update 2.07

DeletedUser

Just got implemented, to lazy to copy the changelog from the german or beta forums, so we gotta wait for da twista or desi to do that!

anyway most importantly 180 items got their stats altered and 280 new items got introduced. also some minor stuff like you only need 1 npc ko for halloween now (cancel and reaccept that quest)

- We already had 6 coloured 1 fancy 1 named pant\belt and that ranging from level 1-115 they now basically did the name for hats, necktie's, clothing and shoes

And this update to put it bluntly is totally awesome. With recent 4 tombola's and other stuff you basically only could get with a lot of nuggets or massive ingame money, they now added a lot of new stuff. and 85% of it you can find in tailor and general store. the named items well 60% of those you can find on jobs, and the latter you need to find in steel or prem chests(imo take 8 steels).

But this update is really good for non prem people, since they can get for instance without spending any nugs, just from normal tailor clothing (ok maybe some cheap shiny like annie oakleys or sacaweja's necklace, both will are\will be very accesible for <100k) a duel set with 100+ aim and dodge etc, basically these clothes will make non playing players be able to compete with tombola laden premium players.

Tombola items especially sets(due to set boni) will still have an edge after this update, but the insane gap between the have's and the have nots with this update been really closed to i think an acceptable level.

So inno great job!

ps
http://tw-db.info/?strana=veci&typ=secret
ps 2
arguably you can say gear is so good its easy to get massive lp on any job and builds don't matter anymore, which is true, but also might have to do with the rumours of inno upping the level cap to level 150 and adding new more difficult jobs then free slaves and perform with uncle benz

scroll down to see all new stuff

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

PS just an addition

if you never bought nugs before, you get some medal hanging out of the gold big nugget which reads: buy 200 nugs for the first time and you get a free spin on the travelling fair

buy 450 nugs or more for the first time and you get: a red envelope some luck improving clovers, mojo, guarana AND THE NUMBER ONE DIME

[item=2302] do that ingame to see what it is, the first few prices i don't care about but that number one dime is nice bling bling to have. so basically you reward people to buy nugs for the first time, but people buying nugs for a longer period of time get nothing? heck least you could do if hand out that number one dime to everyone who have buys nugs (make it like an achievement bought 450 nugs reward number one dime).

I understand you wanna persuade people to get a nug addiction, but its not really fair to the nug junkies that they don't get such a thing for all their investment

but i am a whiny i still think the update is great :)

DeletedUser

The level required to don the Brown Coat was raised to 84? What is that about?

HelenBack

I still don't like the new Friends bar... The old Friends bar was fine. Switching between the Friends list and the chat room list worked well.
:hmf:

Oh and with all the new items, now those who have not yet completed their sets for Collections are screwed... They now have to collect all of the new items as well. That is not fair since so many have already completed their collections.
:mad:

if you never bought nugs before, you get some medal hanging out of the gold big nugget which reads: buy 200 nugs for the first time and you get a free spin on the travelling fair

buy 450 nugs or more for the first time and you get: a red envelope some luck improving clovers, mojo, guarana AND THE NUMBER ONE DIME

[item=2302] do that ingame to see what it is, the first few prices i don't care about but that number one dime is nice bling bling to have. so basically you reward people to buy nugs for the first time, but people buying nugs for a longer period of time get nothing? heck least you could do if hand out that number one dime to everyone who have buys nugs (make it like an achievement bought 450 nugs reward number one dime).

I understand you wanna persuade people to get a nug addiction, but its not really fair to the nug junkies that they don't get such a thing for all their investment

I agree... Those who have already spent money on Nuggets shouldn't be left out... They should be allowed to get the Dime as well. It's only fair. The free spin is one thing, that's all luck and if the same as if they spent 25 nuggets/bonds to spin. Basically, everything should be accessible to everyone. No discrimination. The old nugget munchers should not be left out from receiving something just because they have supported the game before the new nugget munchers "in the making" do.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

chests(steel chests have abt 33% chance for named items i believe(66% chance on precise stuff) (don't kick me on the percentages though could be 80-20 as well)

and items untill abt 8200 luck range also on jobs

@helen who cares about collections, only 2 usefull things are a camel and the rifle and both aren't affected by this change

HelenBack

@helen who cares about collections, only 2 usefull things are a camel and the rifle and both aren't affected by this change

Still some of the Collector's items can help to do jobs... The thing is that those who started later and have not completed the collections are now further behind.

BTW, the new items are nice... Those are a good addition! I just wish they didn't affect the collections to get the Collector's items.
:cool:

DeletedUser35506

The changes to the levels of the items aswell as changing the stats of the items itself is a big deal. Now im not complaining about Inno updating the game.
Simply stating my concern that alot of people will have much different items they collected for weeks/months only finding their clothing sets not being able to equip and/or no longer giving the stats they got them for in the first place.

It's a bit of a slap in the face for the collectors set items needing a few more items for collectors and now the whole search starts right from the start, more or less.

However thanks for adding alot of new stuff. Like the Fancy Stone Necklace i have just found.
Whilst it's not very useful, atleast it's something new.

DeletedUser

remember that stuff you can't equip anymore due to altered level requirements 99% of the time also significantly increased in value, so you can sell it and buy something new that fits your level, and make a good buck out of it as well. i agree it might be annoying, but meh it shouldn't be problematic heck you can even make a nice profit of it

DeletedUser34767

i agree it might be annoying

Not might be, it is annoying. But on the bright side there is all the new content.

I don't really think there is a good way to re-balance the amount of gear currently in game without upsetting people. It will make the opening of the new 'E' world much smoother with these changes in place. And there were rumblings that this was going to happen, so not surprised.

Annoying for the short term, improvement for the long term.

p.s. I really wish they would not have changed the graphics on the fancy items.

DeletedUser

Lots of gear, boots, hats, coats, etc. that I was using on a daily basis are now above my level. In some cases, 40 levels above.

DeletedUser

Lots of gear, boots, hats, coats, etc. that I was using on a daily basis are now above my level. In some cases, 40 levels above.

on the brighter side, you have access to a new load of stuff in your level range which are better than the ones you were using and which we old players never had the oppertunity to use ;)

DeletedUser

on the brighter side, you have access to a new load of stuff in your level range which are better than the ones you were using and which we old players never had the oppertunity to use ;)

I hope I feel that way at some point. All I see right now is starting over on a bunch of clothing and quite possibly quests. The Golden Treasure has disappeared from my quest book. I had the golden revolver.

DeletedUser

btw whats not yet in the announcements:

the halloween quest now requires 1 npc ko instead of 10 npc ko's -->however you must cancel and re-accept the quest to make that work incase you already got the quest open

secondly the quest id 1792 the second part of the main story questline required 5 quest ko's, however thats changed to beat 5 npcs

DeletedUser34759

New update is kinda stupid, now its impossible for low levels to play this game. :blink:

DeletedUser35506

remember that stuff you can't equip anymore due to altered level requirements 99% of the time also significantly increased in value, so you can sell it and buy something new that fits your level, and make a good buck out of it as well. i agree it might be annoying, but meh it shouldn't be problematic heck you can even make a nice profit of it

"Annoyed" wouldn't be the word i would use. i can already say that from the many people i have spoken to are devastated and/or outraged by the changes to their EXISTING ITEMS.
I dont think anybody (not even collectors) give enough about item price values being risen if that means that half of the gear (if not more) has become useless to them.