Script TW Collections

DeletedUser

Hi all,

I made a script to help finish the collections, and a few other little things:

Tips and reporting missing items collections , list of collection needed items, filters in market, Buttons Recipes/Duplicates/Useables/Sets in inventory, Bank fees on mouseover,Various shortcuts, All reports deletion etc ...

Script in EN and FR,

Others translations are listed at the script page (install the script before)

I hope it can help somebody :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34781

scripts need to be given the ok from the mods if allowed to be used and mentioned here afaik

DeletedUser

When I posted this topic, it has been validated by a mod, so I think they have allowed the script.

For information, this script is used since some times in FR worlds (see French TW forum), and used in others countries too (see the translations).

But effectively if the mods must officialy validate, there's no problem for me :)

DeletedUser34315

And it appears to be entirely cosmetic, it's not like it automatically queues things.

DeletedUser

That's why I didn't bother getting Da Twista's approval, it looked cosmetic.

DeletedUser

And it doesn't add prohibited functions like gold job or others, no access to externals sites other than Userscript for update. It adds some tips and icons for helping, some checkbox and shorcuts... That's all, folks ;)

DeletedUser

Really I insist, that's French but doesn't contains any terrible chemical weapons like Mimolette , foie gras or Camembert :D

DeletedUser

Definitely a helpful tool. Some shortcuts added as well and a quick access log out button. Thank you Duncol and nice job!

DeletedUser33797

Really I insist, that's French but doesn't contains any terrible chemical weapons like Mimolette , foie gras or Camembert :D

It only contains only a few drops of rare French wines :)

Thanks . Great job ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34781

nice little script mate!! good job .very helpful quick buttons

DeletedUser8627

Oh my, finally a script that has a nice filter on the market to view only missing items.

Very nice work this!

DeletedUser34315

Is there a way this script can be made to show only duplicates that are not part of a set?

DeletedUser8627

Thanks friends;)

If you have any other simple ideas like that, send me a PM, I can add others...

Well since you are offering. I do have something that would be helpful and I don't think would be too difficult to implement since you have the 'show missing items only' option already.

A lot of the time I use the market search option to find items, I usually buy in bulk when it comes to products so I use the sorting options most of the time.

The 'show missing items' option does not work in this screen, it only works by clicking on the side bars for each category. Would be nice to have it filter in the buy window as well when the game filters are applied. These filters being sort by highest price (Auction or immediate) and then number of products etc...