Fort fight damage

DeletedUser

I wonder how the damage in a fort fight is calculated?
I thought it was:
Weapon damage + (weapon damage*leadership/maxHP) + Highest clothing set bonus + Highest weapon set bonus + Buff - Resistance of the reciever

DeletedUser

I thought so. However, I hit 584 in a fort fight in Colorado in [.se] recently.

(Natty's rifle) + (350*279/1320) + 35 (Will Munny's clothing set) + 30 (Natty's weapon set) + 75 (bayonet) - 0.
350 + ~74 + 35 + 30 + 75 -0 = 564

rm93.png

DeletedUser34315

Some important things that could have changed it:
Is there anyone in the same sector as you with clothes/weapons that provide a sector bonus? Fire and ice or thunder bringer might have an effect.

DeletedUser32733

Perhaps you should check out the link Gandalf has earlier posted. There might be something accounted for differently. Futu's answer in that post should clear it for you.

DeletedUser

Some important things that could have changed it:
Is there anyone in the same sector as you with clothes/weapons that provide a sector bonus? Fire and ice or thunder bringer might have an effect.

My Natty Bumpoo's weapon set and Will Munny's clothing set provide the highest sector bonuses of their kind. Right?

I have read the link, but I still doesn't get it.
My English might be too poor, sorry if that's the case.

DeletedUser34315

So here's what i am thinking- maybe munny clothes and bumppo weapons are considered personal skills, since you are wearing them?
Then, another player in your sector's set bonuses would apply to you. That's about the only plausible explanation i can think of for this.

DeletedUser

So here's what i am thinking- maybe munny clothes and bumppo weapons are considered personal skills, since you are wearing them?
Then, another player in your sector's set bonuses would apply to you. That's about the only plausible explanation i can think of for this.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking as well. But should it be like that?

delldell56

someone wearing will munny's + natty's weapons or someone with the ice & fire set will give the sector additional bonuses too. they overdo munny's gear + munny's weapons.

DeletedUser

someone wearing will munny's + natty's weapons or someone with the ice & fire set will give the sector additional bonuses too. they overdo munny's gear + munny's weapons.

Yeah, sure, but I'm using Munny's clothing + Natty's weapons, so what about overdoing full Munny gear?

DeletedUser20647

In round 7, you had 2 soldiers near you increasing your leadership, that is what allowed you to get that hit.

DeletedUser34315

That's a much more logical explanation. I didn't think of the fact that he could have been next to them the round before, even if he is now next to some advents.

DeletedUser

In round 7, you had 2 soldiers near you increasing your leadership, that is what allowed you to get that hit.

Thank you, that must be the explanation! Never thought of that possibility, didn't think leadership could increase the damage that much. :)

Thread can be locked.