Closure of W2 and W5 on Oct 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

da twista is i believe extremely busy guess he forgot about a new world since its before 2 and 7, last day is today actually

DeletedUser11353

Inno will probably keep up with their pro release of new world on friday so we can enjoy bugs and stuff while there's noone around to fix it.

And shutting those worlds isn't something you should be surprised about Helen, it's been known for quite a while it will happen. Agreed there should be igm notification about it but eh not big deal.

HelenBack

Oh I knew about the end... It wasn't a surprise to me. I'm talking about the peeps who don't check the forums and maybe aren't in a big (well relatively-big in those worlds) alliance that has people chatting in the alliance chat or forums that were totally out of the loop. Or even those who are in alliances and don't check those forums either. Just because they were not paying attention to forums or telegrams, doesn't mean they should be out of luck. An ingame announcement is the best way to make sure people know about important information. If they ignore that, then ya, it's their own fault.

I did send out a telegram to EVERYONE in those worlds to let them know the end was coming, but if they are as good as me about reading their telegrams, they didn't see it.
:p

It sounds like this issue is being addressed now, so no worries... (On behalf of the uninformed, Thanks DT!!!)
:)

DeletedUser

No info on w17 either :/

If they run it like they did Dakota, we should receive an email about the new world. (also to try to entice old players back into a new world.)

I just cant recall if they did that on the same day it was released or they gave us a few days grace? :unsure:

DeletedUser

it was supposed to be released already but from what i heard da twista is so caught up on something, that w17 ain't ready yet so won't be released yet

DeletedUser11353

Rather have it like this then buggy server for the weekend. Although one of our CMs could've tried and notify us about it..

DeletedUser618

The Sad Tale of the End of Onyx

:(So I went to move my W2 character to another world. And dang I cannot remember my password. No problem just click reset. Nope, my e-mail of record is not any of my current e-mails. Probably haven't changed e-mail addy since I signed up at the start of W1. Now I have to send a ticket, but I still have time before the world closes.
Day 1, no response. Ok, still have time.
Day 2, no response. I send another plea. Please, please, it is really me.
Day 3, Day 4. World 2 has closed, and Onyx is who knows where, but......

World 1,11,12, and Briscoe Onyx are also unplayable. I though I would eventually drift away from the game, but a forced retirement is not so pleasant.

DeletedUser

:(So I went to move my W2 character to another world. And dang I cannot remember my password. No problem just click reset. Nope, my e-mail of record is not any of my current e-mails. Probably haven't changed e-mail addy since I signed up at the start of W1. Now I have to send a ticket, but I still have time before the world closes.
Day 1, no response. Ok, still have time.
Day 2, no response. I send another plea. Please, please, it is really me.
Day 3, Day 4. World 2 has closed, and Onyx is who knows where, but......

World 1,11,12, and Briscoe Onyx are also unplayable. I though I would eventually drift away from the game, but a forced retirement is not so pleasant.

best to pm da twista here on the forum, you might have a chance he actually responds

from what i told, is that just by coincidence a lot of CM\ game mods are mia atm, so a massive workload is left for the few that are actually active

HelenBack

Hey Onyx! W2 and w5 are still open... The new close date is Oct 21st... You have some time yet. Thanks to Da Twista! :)

I agree with Zeta... Send DT a message, he'll get it sorted out for you.

DeletedUser

best to pm da twista here on the forum, you might have a chance he actually responds

from what i told, is that just by coincidence a lot of CM\ game mods are mia atm, so a massive workload is left for the few that are actually active
Since when are you the spreader of bad information? If I didn't know any better I'd say you know us personally, did we hang out yesterday or something?
Da Twista (our community manager) is not in charge of world releases or closings and no IGM or Forum Mod is unaccounted for.
Onyx: please shoot me a PM.
Cro: I expected more from you ;)

Thread closed. Please wait for our beloved CM's reply before spreading any more unnecessary and wrong rumors.

DeletedUser8627

I'm pretty sure I announced the delay in world closures and new world opening? Hmm...

Yes, everything has been delayed for now, by two weeks as it seems. While worlds 2 and 5 will close soon, the opening of a new world will be announced sooner to the release date. At this time it is not finalized.

"from what i told, is that just by coincidence a lot of CM\ game mods are mia atm, so a massive workload is left for the few that are actually active" - My dentist appointment doesn't make me MIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.