W17: E for Elmyr!

DeletedUser20647

The other thread was about w17 in general. This one is about a name suggestion.

El Paso? Nobody wants that, right? I think Elmyr would be the best name for the new world and I'd like to hear if there are others who think the same. Perhaps we could get a poll for it if there are enough who agree. :)

DeletedUser

Personally I think the entire game should be renamed Elmyr. One world can't contain my ego.

DeletedUser

I vote for El Murr.

Or the alternative, El Mire, with all associated connotations. ;-)

delldell56

if they renamed the game elmyr, i might become an active player again. and i'd embrace an idea suggested by daykoda ("they should run an iq test before allowing players to join"), modifying it to something like "in order to play elmyr, qualifiers would need to pass a test and get the elmyr's seal of approval". those who don't get it, could go play lame el paso.

DeletedUser22685

It's pronounced "El meer". The y is a long e.

Glad I've been pronouncing it correctly all these years, I'd probably have a meltdown if I had to change.

I wasn't planning on joining World 17, but I couldn't resist if this came to pass.

DeletedUser

just a small suggestion don't announce when the world opens exactly, last time with dakota the server was smoking for the first hours, since you had a few 1000 people on the same time all joining dakota and all frantically clicking etc, and especially with that new tutorial that will give massive lags

i guess its unavoidable lags will come with a new world but maybe not announcing the exact date of the release helps a bit

Deleted User - 1693871

(Today at 3:33 PM)
World 17 won't be available for about 5 minutes!

Looks like it's on its way.

DeletedUser

yeah the update reintroduced those poxy coloured questionmarks as well, i just hope they gonna fix some old stuff now before spamming us with new stuff again