Dueling Buffs Potion

DeletedUser19518

Proposal
New Dueling Buff that allow the duelers to duel free.

Current Workaround
Everyone is dueling accord to his exp dueling points.

Details
We all know how duels works. All we want is the choice to duel free anyone in this game. After huge conversation with some great duelers in w1 we decide and thought that dueling outside the dueling exp ranking is necessary for the development of game and also fun. Fun is the reason why we still play around 5 years this game.

Abuse Prevention
No loopholes or abuse possible that I am aware of.

Visual Aids
No visual aids would be required I think. All what will be is a buff Shell V-power (like Ground rocket Turtle shell) which will allow you to duel everyone in the map. It can be bought via nuggets or bonds and will expire into 10 min.

Summary
Let the duelers Rock:
- As soon as your dueling exp goes up, target are eliminated so as fun.
- Exp Duelers and 0 mot will have the possibility to duel each other.
- For the ones that want to duel free, every dueling level in the map, will be a buff that will allow you to duel for a limited time 10 mins.
- Inno will get bonds and nuggets (75) so its a good choice for company.
- Dueling will get a new life, new action and motivation of fun will be up.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? No (well I could not find it, for all that is worth)

Respectfully,
V
$1
W1-OPAL MOON SHERIFF

PS: Its my first time i suggest something. Apologize if i waste your time or the thread was rejected previously.
All what i post is just the result of hundred conversation in w1, between duelers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30224

I agree with this, but it should be locked to levels. What I mean is that a 120 lvl player should not be able to duel a lvl 15 guy. Therefore make an envelope of max -10 lvls that you can duel. With the potion you ignore the duel lvl, but you are locked to duel only players your lvl or above and you can go down to max -10 lvls from your lvl.

DeletedUser

I support the idea, it would eradicate the baseless 0 motivation duelers, atleast partly.

DeletedUser34767

Nope.

Abuse Prevention
No loopholes or abuse possible that I am aware of.

The whole idea is a loophole to abuse the current dueling system. :)

There are already enough career zero motivation duelers hitting the low level 20-40 players without letting high level duelers hit them too. Just another way to drive away new players if they are getting hit by exempt level 100+ players.

I dislike the whole duel level system and hope it is addressed in the dueling changes that were listed as part of the 2013 road map, but I don't think I could vote for this idea.

DeletedUser19518

When we (duelers) discuss this idea the first thing which came in our mind is that exp duelers and 0 motivation will be able to duel each other.
Zd3no: I never thought that a 120 lvl will use 75 bonds/nugget to duel a 15 lvl mate. But you are right. So we have to think if someone use 75 b/n for 10mins and if he choose 15 lvl mate that mean to me a revenge ;) So it will indicate to raise the duels between alliances. If Someone duel a random 15 lvl for 75 b/n that mean he has to spent a lot of them and make no sense to me. What for stats/wins? Its 75b/n ;)
Yes Kidd: this potion will works for both category, for them who want duel an exp and for them who want a 0 mot.
IMj: Exactly.
SNR - Caleb: this will be only a potion. Its like the potion of turtle speed. You can reduce 99% of time but that doesnt mean it will be used all time and ofc it never replace horses and sets or horse riding skills. Same here.

Thanks for your feedback,
V
$1

DeletedUser30224

ViriM, I understand that my example was out of the ordinary, but it would not be an uncommon practice for 120 lvl players to duel much lower lvl players out of spite/revenge/help a friend and so on. You argument for 75 bonds/nuggets spent is valid, but some people will still choose feelings against logic and therefore create an unfortunate loophole. That is why I proposed a limitation. I hope it makes more sense now.

DeletedUser34315

I think this would be good, as long as players were restricted to level 120 players when they used this buff. This or a dueling level reset potion would encourage more exp duelers. Being a former one, it's really, really boring once your level gets up to the 400's, let alone the 600's.

DeletedUser34767

ViriM, I understand that this is a potion.

I still think it is abusive to allow high level duelers to hit low level characters just by spending bonds/nuggets. I think it will cause a lot of confusion and bad feelings among the low level players who might be hit by these exceptions to the dueling rules. I think this would hurt player retention and the game as a whole. Under no circumstances would I vote for a potion that lets a 100 level character duel a character of level 20 for any reason.

Along the lines of zd3no's comment about still having a bottom limit on the drop, maybe if the potion would drop the duelers dueling level to their character level for a period of time it might be more palatable. For example, a dueler with a character level of 100 and a dueling level of 150 would use their character level of 100 to determine who they can duel while the potion is in effect.

DeletedUser19518

Nice. From what i understand of the 2nd feedback, that potion will add value to game and duels.
Ofc there are some parameters as they were mention buy all of you and i think that wont be any problem for Inno to fix it.
The point is that mostly we agree that a potion may escaped us from daily dueling routine.
Hope to see more feedback so as this suggestion to go for vote.

Thanks again
V
$1

DeletedUser19518

Zd3no how long need to be waiting so as to understand if this proposal need to be voted or not?

V
$1

DeletedUser20647

This potion is so troll :p
It lasts for 10 minutes, which is not enough to duel someone. The effect will end before the duel takes place, resulting in a "the targets level is too low" report.

DeletedUser19518

Not exactly. When something has been set cant be affected by time's expired. This is how turtle speed works, and this is the same way that this potion will work.

DeletedUser

Virim, I have duelled someone and levelled up after the duel had been set which meant that my duel level also went up by 1. I had the duel locked in before the level up, but, after the level up, I got the exact message that Gaga just stated as he went 1 level out of my range.

11 minutes would work, but, 10 would not. Why not make it 15 minutes to be on the safe side?

DeletedUser19518

Ok Cameahwait. I understand that point. +-5 mins its ok.
My thought was as turtle speed work. If someone use a turtle speed and set for 4 duels, that doesnt mean that after 10 mins the action of turtle is off so his time to travel will be more. Turtle speed still work and you can duel 4 times via 20000% speed even the opponents is from one side of map to other.
Also there will be no dueling exp points if someone use that potion and you can still duel Gaga.

V
$1

DeletedUser19518

Yes. Go for it.
Good luck and hope one day this potion to reborn duels.

V
$1

DeletedUser

Good luck V, shame there are too many people that don't like duellers out there. I hope they don't ruin a good idea.