multi actions

DeletedUser

Idea title: allow multi actions both on market and on crafting
Details of idea:

Set a number box on front of each crafting items and allow players to set a number then and do crafting of multiple items at 1 click.

Set a check mark box in market so you can check multi items together and you can buy them at once, pick them up from market at once and increase the bid at once.

Visual Aid: thanks to zd3no:

Pickup Multiple Items:
ZQ4kVsX.png

You can check mark your items and then pick them up from market at once. The check mark on bottom will auto check all possible boxes.

Multi Craft:
IpbeBQY.png

When you click on "68" a dialogue box will appear with default of 68 and with one click on Craft button you can craft all 68. If you need less amount like 40 or 50 you can type it yourself and then press Craft button. And still Craft button on left of 68 can be used for single crafting like now.

Reasons for submitting: Didn't you ever had to wait for several minutes when your market get bugged while you want to pick up many items that you bought on the market or when you want to pick up the money from your sold item? Didn't ever your crafting crash when you want to craft many items for a friend at once? With this option these wont happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30224

Crafting I sort of agree, market I disagree. I have trouble imagining the need to increase the bid of multiple items at once ... how would you do that? Picking cash or items from the market can be done with "collect all items" button.

I'm marginally disagreeing with crafting as well actually, there are few instances when you craft many items at once, and if you click with irregular interval, you will not even get blocked ... you just need to pause a bit after 5-8 clicks.

DeletedUser19518

Yes to both.
Even buying a set for example need good cash ;)

DeletedUser22685

I think this would be a great addition to both crafting and the market, except for the part about increasing your bid, as I can't see how it would work properly.

DeletedUser

I think it should be simplified a bit. Bidding for multiple items posted by idiots who don't know the difference between "Amount" and "Auctions" could be improved enough by letting us hit enter to bid cash or bank automatically when cash runs out instead of having to move our cursor away from the market window to click the cash button. Crafting could have a "Craft All" or "Craft Max" button added.

I feel strongly about my simplified market suggestion, but I could go either way on crafting, because my counter proposal obviously isn't as versatile and could cause problems.

DeletedUser

I think it should be simplified a bit. Bidding for multiple items posted by idiots who don't know the difference between "Amount" and "Auctions" could be improved enough by letting us hit enter to bid cash or bank automatically when cash runs out instead of having to move our cursor away from the market window to click the cash button. Crafting could have a "Craft All" or "Craft Max" button added.

I feel strongly about my simplified market suggestion, but I could go either way on crafting, because my counter proposal obviously isn't as versatile and could cause problems.

"Enter" instead of moving cursor is gonna solve the problem for multi buying or multi out bidding and I support it too. But still we need those pick up all items or market box to determine which item to pick up from market, the same box to pick up cash from sold items.

About Crafting: "Craft Max" won't help that much because you might need to craft certain amount of items. Like when you want to craft certain amount of stuff for your friend with his own products. For example you might have some Iron rods and some Hammers in your own inventory for crafting bayonet that with Max crafting when you want to make some pans for your friend you will be forced to use them for Pan or use single crafting as now.

If there be a box like when you want to sell some items to wondering trader and you have multi of those, just to enter the amount of crafted items that you need you can set maximum amount too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30224

I've played with some images ... would something like this be satisfactory? I still don't get how to multi-bid, but I'm sure you'll do your best to enlighten me :p

Pickup Multiple Items:
ZQ4kVsX.png

Max Craft:
IpbeBQY.png

Alternative Craft:
iI3hjUR.png

DeletedUser

Really nice pictures.
And that check mark on the bottom is to check mark all I think, even better that I thought.

Both Max crafting and Alternate crafting could be mixed together. When you click on 68 the dialogue box will appear with default of 68 and with one click on Craft button you can craft all 68. If you need less amount like 40 or 50 you can type it yourself and then press Craft button. And still Craft button on left of 68 can be used for single crafting like now.

DeletedUser30224

I think multi-craft and multi-pickup from market would be great, so I'll submit this idea without a poll as it doesn't interfere with player's game play and/or doesn't give advantage/disadvantage to any one player/character class. Before I do that, DashAkol, please edit your first post and make sense of your proposal ... I strongly advise you to create or use my screenshots and add them to the first post.

Thank you

DeletedUser

I think multi-craft and multi-pickup from market would be great, so I'll submit this idea without a poll as it doesn't interfere with player's game play and/or doesn't give advantage/disadvantage to any one player/character class. Before I do that, DashAkol, please edit your first post and make sense of your proposal ... I strongly advise you to create or use my screenshots and add them to the first post.

Thank you

I did my best with adding your pictures and some description for them, if you see any vague sentence please edit it as you wish.