The Brain Farts - Brainstorm of ideas here

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

DeletedUser34359

Silly idea here - when the horse you're riding walks, it walks forward to light brown spots, and leaves behind dark brown spots.

Perhaps it could walk forward to like, little red piles of apples?

At the least it shows better on the map. Also, it's a laugh.

And honestly, brown spots?

What???...Are you into interior design or something.:p

DeletedUser

Traveling Trader

What do you think about this thought?:huh:

Why not let the traveling trader sell named items also? (example-Billy The Kid's Skull Belt) Some players will never have the amount required to purchase some of these items.

DeletedUser30224

Some players are willing to spend nuggets to get a box with the possible reward of such item. I find it hard to believe that selling named items in traveling merchant will be seen as a move in the right direction.

Ripwise

What do you think about this thought?:huh:

Why not let the traveling trader sell named items also? (example-Billy The Kid's Skull Belt) Some players will never have the amount required to purchase some of these items.

No way, to lucrative to ever happen! Zd3no already pointed why!

DeletedUser34194

Fort battle rewards

Is there a chance of ever getting steel lined boxes, Doc's bags and whatnot back as Fort battle rewards/finds? I miss that part of the FF and would really like to see it return.

DeletedUser29831

A little thought: Let people with bountys on their head be duelled by everyone, regardless of level. When someone put a bounty on another, they want that person duelled. But if they are pure duellers, they might be difficult to KO by someone. Opening for all to try will increase the chance that the person giving the bounty gets his wish. It might also make it more interesting to put a bounty on someone, since the chances they will be collected is increased.

I haven't thought this all the way through, so I would like input/comments. It might not be possible to do at all, or I could be the only idiot thinking it could be a good idea.

DeletedUser

A little thought: Let people with bountys on their head be duelled by everyone, regardless of level. When someone put a bounty on another, they want that person duelled.

Who cares what they want? It's abusable. A level 120 shouldn't be able to duel a level 20 just because some idiot put a bounty on the level 20.

DeletedUser

I have an idea but don't know if it was suggested or if it wasn't maybe you guys could give me your input or comments. I would like to see the option to walk to a job site with out queuing up the job it would be like going to a town but to the job site instead but not working.This would be good for workers and duelers,Example, I have 12 energy and want to work a silver ring job that's 1 hour(without speed gear) away so I equip my speed gear and travel to the closet town that's next to the job site then I change to my work clothes for the job, or if I had 14 energy I would speed travel straight to the job site by queuing a 15sec job then change my clothes for the job with this option we could speed travel to the job site without starting or queuing the job, like I said this would be good for duelers too, they could use there speed gear to get to the site of the target instead of speed traveling to a town or queuing a job that the targets at and then when they get there cancel the job then do the duel.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29831

Who cares what they want? It's abusable. A level 120 shouldn't be able to duel a level 20 just because some idiot put a bounty on the level 20.

Well, the people that put up the bounty cares. :rolleyes: And after the bounty has been collected, the wanted man is free again. A bounty is "mostly" placed for a reason. And isn't there some protection, so you can't put a bounty on someone who has recently been KO'ed because of a bounty?

Also it will make it easier to get the bounty awards. Whether this is good or bad, I don't know.

DeletedUser30224

A little thought: Let people with bountys on their head be duelled by everyone, regardless of level. When someone put a bounty on another, they want that person duelled. But if they are pure duellers, they might be difficult to KO by someone. Opening for all to try will increase the chance that the person giving the bounty gets his wish. It might also make it more interesting to put a bounty on someone, since the chances they will be collected is increased.

I haven't thought this all the way through, so I would like input/comments. It might not be possible to do at all, or I could be the only idiot thinking it could be a good idea.

Abuseable. I can always put a minimal bounty on your head, to make sure your dueling life is ruined. Duel levels are there for a reason.

I have an idea but don't know if it was suggested or if it wasn't maybe you guys could give me your input or comments. I would like to see the option to walk to a job site with out queuing up the job it would be like going to a town but to the job site instead but not working.This would be good for workers and duelers,Example, I have 12 energy and want to work a silver ring job that's 1 hour(without speed gear) away so I equip my speed gear and travel to the closet town that's next to the job site then I change to my work clothes for the job, or if I had 14 energy I would speed travel straight to the job site by queuing a 15sec job then change my clothes for the job with this option we could speed travel to the job site without starting or queuing the job, like I said this would be good for duelers too, they could use there speed gear to get to the site of the target instead of speed traveling to a town or queuing a job that the targets at and then when they get there cancel the job then do the duel.

Do this: Equip speed gear, queue 15s job, equip best clothes for the job, queue desired time slice of that job, then cancel the first 15 sec. You will notice that the time needed to reach that job is kept from the 15 sec job, therefore achieving the same effect as you want.

DeletedUser

Abuseable. I can always put a minimal bounty on your head, to make sure your dueling life is ruined. Duel levels are there for a reason.

Do this: Equip speed gear, queue 15s job, equip best clothes for the job, queue desired time slice of that job, then cancel the first 15 sec. You will notice that the time needed to reach that job is kept from the 15 sec job, therefore achieving the same effect as you want.

Thanks that worked, is that a glitch or something because I don't think it's supposed work that way but yeah that was what I was going for :D

DeletedUser

Well, the people that put up the bounty cares. :rolleyes:

Again, who cares what THEY want? Everyone who posts items on the market for a stupid price wants to sell the item for that stupid price, does that mean they should automatically get it?

DeletedUser29831

Well, the people putting up bounties, are spending money. Those putting up items wants to get money, so I think the comparison is flawed. As for who cares, since they are players as well, I think what they wants is as valid as anyone else. But I see we disagree here.

As for the abusable point, I see that might be a problem. But since they will be protected again as soon as the bounty is gone, and if there is a bounty cooldown period, my opinion is that the abuse will be a minor problem.

Bounties is a part of the game. People harassed by duellers put bounties on them to get even. The usual response is that they can respec instead, but if this is the only answer, why bother with bounties at all? As it is, the only one earning the bounties are other duellers.

It could also be that the free for all would be activated when the bounty reach a certain sum, several people put a bounty on someone or something else. That is why I would like to discuss it. But if I am the only one, I'll let this be the last post.

DeletedUser35143

I got an idea:

in the Fort battle recruit screen, add what people set target for.

Currently in the recruit screen you can see where that person is on the field via a minimap.
I would like to see what people set target for.
For offline selection purposes.

What do you think?

DeletedUser22685

This has been suggested countless times. People usually argue against it because it's "unrealistic", something I don't agree with as an argument since there are so many things in the game that are more unrealistic than this.

DeletedUser

I got an idea:

in the Fort battle recruit screen, add what people set target for.

Currently in the recruit screen you can see where that person is on the field via a minimap.
I would like to see what people set target for.
For offline selection purposes.

What do you think?

It would basically completely remove the adventurer bonus in most situations because nobody would aim for them. I would also worry how much it would be used for West Forts purposes instead of actual strategy.

DeletedUser34315

I don't understand that, elmyr. How would being able to see where your allies set their targets during recruitment prevent people from aiming at advents(and what does that even mean? We auto-target for shooting) Also, how would westforts use that?