Submitted Labour point buff use.

Would you like this idea to be implemented?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22493

-There will be a two week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

If the idea wins 80% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers.
If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 79.99%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again.

Original thread can be found <HERE>.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea title: Labour point buff use.

Details of idea: Idea is buff use number goes down after the job is finished and not when the job is qued or started.

Visual Aid: None needed.

Reasons for submitting: Such buff usage would eliminate spending buff in vain if wrong job is qued. To many times me and others have clicked wrong job when having labour points buff activated and cancelling the wrong job qued already spent number of uses that particular buff has.

Thoughts?

DeletedUser

100% yes. Too many times buffs are wasted by accident... but, it this practice earns Inno money so don't know if this will get passed...

DeletedUser

^I had that same initial feeling. Just hoping they'll see by doing this, people may be more inclined to buying the buffs.

Ripwise

In my opinion people werent buying buffs because to many times they wasted it silly. Sometimes people forget they have a buff on because some people rarely use them.

DeletedUser

I find that some quests ask for a job 4 times and then i use a buff and have to waste the 5th use on a lame job.

DeletedUser34464

I'd be more likely to use lp buffs more often if this were the case. I limit any usage of them now to when I'm KO'd so as not to lose a 'use' by getting duel KO'd with one active. This would eliminate that worry.

Ripwise

I'd be more likely to use lp buffs more often if this were the case. I limit any usage of them now to when I'm KO'd so as not to lose a 'use' by getting duel KO'd with one active. This would eliminate that worry.

Sorry but getting KOed wont return your buff. We agreed when disscusing this idea that there has to be some danger involved and we agreed that if you get KOed buff wont be returned to you.

DeletedUser34464

Sorry but getting KOed wont return your buff. We agreed when disscusing this idea that there has to be some danger involved and we agreed that if you get KOed buff wont be returned to you.

A) Then I don't see how this is implemented- If you are knocked out, your job isn't 'finished'.
B) So the only purpose of this then is to prevent erroneous buff usage due to player stupidity?!? Not that it matters looking at totals, but then change my vote to no. Don't see how this would increase buff usage in any way, and that's probably only way something like this gets implemented.

DeletedUser

A) Then I don't see how this is implemented- If you are knocked out, your job isn't 'finished'.

Which is exactly how everything else has always worked in the history of the game. Why should buffs be an exception? I'd be much more pissed off if I was KOed while crafting chili, a fabled antidote, a golden music box, or a pony express saddle, but you don't get back products required for crafting you had queued when you were KOed either.

DeletedUser34464

Which is exactly how everything else has always worked in the history of the game. Why should buffs be an exception? I'd be much more pissed off if I was KOed while crafting chili, a fabled antidote, a golden music box, or a pony express saddle, but you don't get back products required for crafting you had queued when you were KOed either.

True. However, referring to the way this is presented- If the only reason for this is to protect you from your own errors, lay it out that way. I don't see this as in anyway encouraging buff use.

Ripwise

True. However, referring to the way this is presented- If the only reason for this is to protect you from your own errors, lay it out that way. I don't see this as in anyway encouraging buff use.

Can you tell me how many labour point have you used? Thius proposal is indeed to protect ourselves from mistaken use of labour point buff. I can say that many have used LP buffs in vain just by mistake and not that many times by being KOed.

Getting KOed while having buff is like Elmyr said not that much more frustrating then losing craft product(s) or 100 energy or some cash.

Dueling is a part of the game and it poses danger in every step just like the old west was!

DeletedUser22493

This idea has passed and will be sent to the dev's.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.