Migration

• Thread starter DeletedUser19385
  • Start date

DeletedUser19385

Cant reply on post Da Twistad made about migration so will try here.

Can you migrate from lets say w11 after 8/3-2013 if you migrated there from another world months ago or will that count like you migrated one time?

DeletedUser8627

No, world 11 is closed after the 8th.. You can migrate in, but not out.

DeletedUser35304

If i migrate now on w1 and the very next day on Colorado ,will i get banned?I have no other chars there no nothing...jsut want to get the achievement and the bonds....can i still do it or not?Plz tell me...or if is any other way to still get this achievement?I mean put the char into mods pbservation....not doing any jobs,any market byuing or sallying/no action while i'm in w1....cuz i really want to have this achievement done.Pls tell me if is any way to get it.

DeletedUser

Well, your announcement says:

Worlds 11 - 14: Once you have migrated into any of these worlds, you will no longer be able to move across to any of the worlds 11 - 14.

So you can migrate out to w1 or w15?

If i migrate now on w1 and the very next day on Colorado ,will i get banned?

Isn't there a timeout period after you migrate, like 90 days or something?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

Remember there is a 90 day cool down period. Don't get yourself stuck in a world you don't wish to be in.

Migration was opened on 26.06.12 which was ample time to get your characters sorted out.

@Fafer: Worlds 11 - 14 are on full premium, there is no migration route from a full premium world to enhanced premium world (World 1 and 15)

DeletedUser19385

From what i read you can still migrate from w11 if you havent migrated there from another world.

But if you ever migrated there you cant get out again after friday.

DeletedUser35304

Yup...thx guys...is time to put an end t my west game.TOnight at midnight i will migrate my char on w1 and try to take it back the very next day....if i get banned that's it.Who's ready to try this whit me?What do u have to lose?more advantages for VIP'S?
Au revoir guys.....pls look at my char.I'm serious about this.

Ripwise

Yup...thx guys...is time to put an end t my west game.TOnight at midnight i will migrate my char on w1 and try to take it back the very next day....if i get banned that's it.Who's ready to try this whit me?What do u have to lose?more advantages for VIP'S?

You cant migrate to w1 and next day migrate somewhere else because there is 90 days cooldown period beetwen migrations!

DeletedUser35304

U know why i didn'T do this until now?Cuz i was afraid that something like this will happened...i even send suport telly's to the mods to help me whit a correct data of whit migration will be closed...they all said that they have no idea.(Check my support msgs and see if ur intrested ).Ofc i know this is a very silly reason to quit the game...but whit the new update,the tombola which gived 0 chances for the non premium dudes to win it,now whit the DoI....i know now taht now is time for me to put an end to this.

DeletedUser

U know why i didn'T do this until now?Cuz i was afraid that something like this will happened...i even send suport telly's to the mods to help me whit a correct data of whit migration will be closed...they all said that they have no idea.(Check my support msgs and see if ur intrested ).Ofc i know this is a very silly reason to quit the game...but whit the new update,the tombola which gived 0 chances for the non premium dudes to win it,now whit the DoI....i know now taht now is time for me to put an end to this.

You don't seem to get it. Migration rules don't have to be enforced, it's game mechanics. If you can't time travel IRL it's not because there's a law against it and you'll go to jail if you try. You'll get much better results dealing solely with support than you will opening a ticket and then coming here and complaining and making threats.

DeletedUser35304

Elmir...u don't get it.Enough it's enough..this is the drop that filled my glass.One day u will have ur drop that filled ur glasse.I am not asking here for any help /support/privileges....all i say is this si the end for me.
Ur tellying me to send a suport ticket...well i did and if u would read whit better attention my last post u would see that ur advice i already did it long time ago whit no results.
I will leave room for other to join it the fun :)))).

Ripwise

What Elmyr said is completely true and there is no need to say that he doesant get it because you are the one who isnt getting it. Migration started like 6 months ago and there is plenty of info on this forum concerning it.

If you lack info it is only your fault for not using the forum search function.

I hate to see anyone quit and also because migration, tombola and even DoI arrent reasons to quit.

DeletedUser19385

Just to have it all clear. you can still migrate out of w11-15 & 1 if you havent ever migrated right?

DeletedUser

Just to have it all clear. you can still migrate out of w11-15 & 1 if you havent ever migrated right?

According to the announcement, yes. According to Da Twista's first reply to this thread, no. All clear? ;) Yeah, I don't blame you. I assume the announcement is more accurate.

DeletedUser8627

I don't understand what is not clear? On the 8th migration out of open worlds will be disabled. At this very moment you can migrate out, but this will change on the 8th.

DeletedUser19385

I don't understand what is not clear? On the 8th migration out of open worlds will be disabled. At this very moment you can migrate out, but this will change on the 8th.

Simple question: if you havent ever migrated anywhere with a character you can still migrate out of for example w11 after Friday right?

But if you already migrated once with a character it will not be possible anymore?

DeletedUser8627

If you are on world 11 and it's after the 8th you will not be able to migrate out of the world as world 11 is an open world regardless if you have or have not migrated that character before. The migration route itself is going to be deleted.

All migrations out of open worlds are going to be disabled.

In other words, you can only migrate out of worlds 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

DeletedUser34767

Thanks for the clarification.

Your original post under "The Western Star" does make it sound like the ban on migrations after the 8th only applied to those who had migrated into those worlds and therefore left the impression that it did not apply to those who originally started in those worlds. I think that is what is confusing people the most.

Migration out of open worlds closed for everyone is pretty clear.