Bouquets

DeletedUser

I did a search and didn't see anything. Can someone explain the cupid and bouquets thing to me?

Speak like you would to a very stupid person so I understand.

DeletedUser6752

I'm not sure if the Bouquet duels qualify as a 'quest', though.

And I'd just like to know if leftover bouquets from previous years are usable this year.

DeletedUser

Quests is for spoilers in general, but I don't think it matters. Anyway, for Fargo, do picking berries and other jobs to find bouquets. The only other job I know of is picking tomatoes because everyone stopped searching when berries was found. Equip a bouquet and duel someone else who has a bouquet equipped and get 1 SP in health and some XP. If they don't have a bouquet, you just get XP. You don't need to have a town or otherwise be open to dueling. You also don't need to complete the duel, just cancel it.

DeletedUser

You don't need to have a town or otherwise be open to dueling. You also don't need to complete the duel, just cancel it.

Do I need to go to the position where my opponent is? Or can I just start a duel when my opponent are like 1 hour away and stop it directly?

DeletedUser363

Anybody find a bouquet yet? I have been picking berries but have had no luck so far.

DeletedUser28189

I've been searching for quite some time on several worlds where I have and have not previously gotten bouquets. I was able to find the original three bouquets picking berries and every effort afterward has been fruitless (well, sort of :p )

Is it possible that the additional bouquets are either not activated, or maybe they are found elsewhere?

DeletedUser

I guess it's time to give up on berries.

Edit: Has anyone who's done it before found any bouquets with or without the cupid set?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

None here yet. Tried Briscoe with the "hit me" outfit and W1 without...no luck on either.

DeletedUser34194

I guess it's time to give up on berries.

Edit: Has anyone who's done it before found any bouquets with or without the cupid set?

I haven't found a single one on W15 without set doing berries 30 times so far and I did it last year. Is this not dropping for anyone else who already did it?

DeletedUser

I found two bouquets in five berry searches wearing the cupid set.

Bad Billy Jack

OK, lab results. the first 3 on berries are easy. the last 7 are hard & inno told us everything we need to know

If you already used these bouquets last year, then the new item set will help. If you have it equipped, there is a small chance of finding more bouquets (up to ten in total) while doing jobs.

phrase #1 ~ new item set will help. If you have it equipped

phrase #2 ~ a small chance

phrase #3 ~ while doing jobs

We now have reports of bouquet #4 (yes you can have more than 3 in inventory at same time), on all kinds of jobs. Apparently the job does not matter.

DeletedUser

OK, lab results. the first 3 on berries are easy. the last 7 are hard & inno told us everything we need to know

Did they? I'm still waiting for a single report from someone finding a bouquet who has done it before this year. Many people have posted no problems doing it the first time, that's old news.

Edit: And now that I think about it, it wasn't repeatable last year, though it supposedly is this year.

Edit: Finally found one on berries where I've done it before after using 137+ energy on various jobs.

Last edited by a moderator: