Product Drop Chance

DeletedUser30224

Proposal
Possibility for a job to drop double product.
Details
In crafting you have sometimes chance to craft 2 products at one, would like to introduce to jobs as well.

The occurance will be totally random, not depending on anything at all. The chance of this happening will be small of course, in terms of percentage, not more that 5%

Further added explanation
The chance to drop double the amount of products as you would normally drop is introduced in the game very much like the exceptional crafting result. You can't influence it, it's random. It has NOTHING to do with the product drop rate, silver or golden jobs, simply each time your job decides to drop a products, a random method is run to check if it doubles that product count.

Which means that if the job drops 2 products because of golden rim or premium feature...if the double drop chance is called for that particular drop, you'll get 2 x 2 = 4 products. That's an extreme case of course, the most you'll see is 1x2 = 2 product drops.

The random double product chance is no more that 5% for each job. Of course it does only makes sense to check for this double modifier if the job drops a product.

Abuse Prevention
none
Visual Aids
UP8Buz8.png

Summary
Chance of a job dropping double the amount of products.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? ehmm No?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think this is necessary. I have had 2 products drop at once already in version 2
I just think developers need to adjust drop chances. For instance, there is no reason to do half an hour of clearing the forrest when, You can have 1 wood easier on rafting wood for 10 minutes.
To be honest, that really sucks as, in the previous version, You got 4 wood from an hour of clearing the forrest.
Drop rates and job lengths are so annoying in this version. Try again Inno Games

DeletedUser

I don't think this is necessary. I have had 2 products drop at once already in version 2

Any job with an adjusted drop rate over 100% has a chance of dropping two products. He wants to add another chance for two items separate from that. It would be especially nice with long jobs with low drop rates which have no chance of dropping two products even for a premium advent with premium income doing a gold job.

DeletedUser

Then I have nothing against the proposal. I just wish The drop rates and job lengths would be adjusted back to what it was before v2. It's totally insane as it is. I just did 18 times of setting up telegraph poles with a 28% drop chance (silver job) and got nothing

DeletedUser30224

Correct Elmyr, I just used the cotton example because that was one of the products that reach over 100% with bonuses and so it didn't need modifying. But yes, in this case you would get 4 cottons if the chance would grace you.

DeletedUser

I would like that as I think everyone would. But they had a goal when they erased the multi-drop for products on this version (except for 100% ones like Elmyr said), so... not seeing it being implemented, unfortunately.

DeletedUser

i had the achievement for 4 items yesterday that was a drop with 3!! products and 1 item(fyi it was mining saltpeter)

golden jobs can get you easily on some jobs though you need prem income to get above the 200% i believe any golden 75% dropchance job with prem income already gets you over 200% dropchance for a product, if i recall correctly i already had 3 rum and 3 whiskey drop once, so just saying getting 3 products is also doable, for instance clearing the forest gold with prem income is a 250% drop

DeletedUser30224

GUYS please take your heads out of .... we are not talking about what it is possible now, please stay on topic. Would you like the remote possibility to get double product drop? Totally random like the crafting stuff. Please do not derail.

DeletedUser30224

I fail to see how this has died, so what about a bump? Are there no other opinions on this ?

I repeat again for those that did not understand it the first time, the chance to drop double the amount of products as you would normally drop is introduced in the game very much like the exceptional crafting result. You can't influence it, it's random. It has NOTHING to do with the product drop rate, silver or golden jobs, simply each time your job decides to drop a products, a random method is run to check if it doubles that product count.

Which means that if the job drops 2 products because of golden rim or premium feature...if the double drop chance is called for that particular drop, you'll get 2 x 2 = 4 products. That's an extreme case of course, the most you'll see is 1x2 = 2 product drops.

The random double product chance is no more that 5% for each job. Of course it does only makes sense to check for this double modifier if the job drops a product.

Any questions?

DeletedUser22493

Sorry about that. This idea got a little entangled in some personal affairs.

I for one is all for this idea. I like a little randomness in my day.
It's just like crafting a double. Doesn't really make a world of difference, but it puts a smile on your face.

DeletedUser34977

i agree with this idea wholeheartedly, it will be kinda like the old version where we have a chance to score up to 6 products or items in an hour of working , which i miss terribly, hope this gets to the polls soon :)

DeletedUser

i agree with this idea wholeheartedly, it will be kinda like the old version where we have a chance to score up to 6 products or items in an hour of working , which i miss terribly, hope this gets to the polls soon :)

4 was the max (unless the job dropped multiple products).

DeletedUser22685

Six tobacco in an hour is impossible. Like Elmyr said, four was the max. You could get six drops with four products, a quest drop and a luck drop.

DeletedUser30224

That's cool and dandy, but I also take it that both Elmyr and Futu agree with this as well? :)

DeletedUser

Six tobacco in an hour is impossible. Like Elmyr said, four was the max. You could get six drops with four products, a quest drop and a luck drop.

actually i gotta disagree with you, you somehow always got usually on tobacco or sugar or sometimes even on leather a drop of 5 products(i believe the leather one was even posted somewheere in these forums once) in 1 job there was also an achievement for it, but the 5 in 1 job drop usually happened around your first levels. secondly i had 4 fools gold and 2 gold dust once as well with prospecting and i remember someone once had 4 FG and 4 gold dust in 1 job, so more was possible on jobs like beaver hunt or prospecting and extreme luck.

Atm max seems to be 3 products though with the new job system

DeletedUser30224

Rebow, please poll this idea. I am sure there is support in it even if many of us do not say explicitly so.

DeletedUser22493

Yeah, I will. Think ill wait till theres a few more ideas ready for polling.
Could you please nominate it, so I don't forget.

DeletedUser

Then I have nothing against the proposal. I just wish The drop rates and job lengths would be adjusted back to what it was before v2. It's totally insane as it is. I just did 18 times of setting up telegraph poles with a 28% drop chance (silver job) and got nothing

i totally agree with ya the drop and job lengths are ruining this game...i dont buy prem any more and dont spend as much time playing these days due to the short job times...im sure a lot of players feel the same way....the old system was better....also the lack of quests once again makes the game twice as boring..........:(