Resolved couple questions

DeletedUser18222

couple questions (new one)

1.if u migrate with items in the market,will they be lost forever?

2. lets say the chance of getting an item is 20%. will allans whole set increase it to 30% or 70%?

3.In the achievements for for those items, is the rares to get on the right,and most common on the left?

4) say u got 50% luck on allans,do they stack with the easter eggs,sled,scythe and fireworks rocket luck?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. You can't migrate until you pick up everything in the market

2. 30%

3. What?

DeletedUser18222

1. You can't migrate until you pick up everything in the market

2. 30%

3. What?

ok,i meant that for achievements like the idols and geodes,are the rarest colors or items on the right,and most common on the left?

DeletedUser

4) say u got 50% luck on allans,do they stack with the easter eggs,sled,scythe and fireworks rocket luck?

I assume, but there's no possible way to test it for sure besides seeing the code. No one can answer for sure besides the devs, but I don't see why they wouldn't stack. (30% * 1.06 = 31.8%, not a huge difference).

You sure about that?

6FWtT.png

There have been others where the fourth one was the one that took a while as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

I'm with Elmyr on this one, I was going to say it a few days ago but I decided against it. The last two always seem considerably harder than the first three, but I'd say they're just as difficult as each other.

DeletedUser

You sure about that?

6FWtT.png

There have been others where the fourth one was the one that took a while as well.

Yes, i'm sure by my experience. It did happen to me also, but only on one or two sets. All other i had to wait to get rightmost card. It's luck.

DeletedUser

Yes, i'm sure by my experience. It did happen to me also, but only on one or two sets. All other i had to wait to get rightmost card. It's luck.

I'm pretty sure I've had collector's cards on multiple worlds where the fourth one was the rarest, not the fifth.