Responses to Reputation Messages.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
The wysiwig editor should be the default. It always has been for me.

It's my default too. I'm just saying if you switch between them you can get rid of the formatting which comes with the copy and paste.
By twice I mean actually switch back and for between modes twice, for some reason the first time leaves spacing and the second time clears it up.

DeletedUser

It's my default too. I'm just saying if you switch between them you can get rid of the formatting which comes with the copy and paste.
By twice I mean actually switch back and for between modes twice, for some reason the first time leaves spacing and the second time clears it up.

Ahh, misunderstood you. Yeah, I do that to when I want to remove formatting like when copying and pasting html picks up formatting you don't want.

DeletedUser8627

Heh my latest reps, red unfortunately but that's what usually happens when I announce things people don't like :p

reputation_neg.gif
Course of Events - 2.0... 25.10.12 15:05 what manner is that?
reputation_neg.gif
Course of Events - 2.0... 22.10.12 15:16 Bah! humbug!
reputation_neg.gif
migration not possible... 22.10.12 00:19 2.0 sux

DeletedUser

reputation_pos.gif
Ask when did you join... 01.01.12 03:21 Yeah... Ha Ha! Finally someone let me out of my cage Now, time for me is nothing cos I'm countin' no age Now I couldn't be there Now you shouldn't be scared I'm good at repairs And I'm under each snare
I got this a pretty long time ago, but I only now realized what the words meant :)

DeletedUser

Heh my latest reps, red unfortunately but that's what usually happens when I announce things people don't like :p

reputation_neg.gif
Course of Events - 2.0... 25.10.12 15:05 what manner is that?
reputation_neg.gif
Course of Events - 2.0... 22.10.12 15:16 Bah! humbug!
reputation_neg.gif
migration not possible... 22.10.12 00:19 2.0 sux

What I wanna know is how you sent me those two red reps at exactly the same moment on two different threads.

Oh, by the way;
reputation_pos.gif
Count to 10,000 24.10.12 22:11 too true and i hate knock knock jokes~sam

DeletedUser

reputation_neg.gif
v2 job times adjustments 05.11.12 06:31 Not that it's not read, however suggesting a roll back on a feature is not the intended purpose of proposing ideas ~ Twista

Wow, have you ever met a gamer of any type? We don't care for the word 'intended purpose' take for example World of Warcraft players that play through the entire game without ever fighting, go watch a group of tabletop RPGers, and then try and tell me about 'intended purposes' and such.
reputation_pos.gif
V2 job times adjustments 04.11.12 21:30 I approve of this message ~Good Feather~
reputation_pos.gif
Count to 10,000 04.11.12 15:26 Damn right they willl... ~RJ

WHO IS RJ?
reputation_pos.gif
Moon land... 30.10.12 19:14 A voice of reason ~ Eli
I try my best.
reputation_pos.gif
Count to 10,000 30.10.12 19:04 I just met you and this is crazy... but kiwi™!
[spoil]
hey-i-just-met-you-alzheimers.jpg
[/spoil]
reputation_pos.gif
West 2.0 discussion 29.10.12 01:20 thanks for reiterating my comment. ~Good Feather~

DeletedUser22493

reputation_neg.gif
Completed Quest List 24.11.12 22:23 Stop being silly! Everyone understood the suggestion, there really is no need to mess around putting it into the correct format just for the fun of it!

Yeah, because I make everyone use the format for the fun of it?
If you would actually like to know WHY we have to use the format, ill be happy to tell you. Send me a message.

DeletedUser

reputation_neg.gif
Completed Quest List 24.11.12 22:23 Stop being silly! Everyone understood the suggestion, there really is no need to mess around putting it into the correct format just for the fun of it!

Yeah, because I make everyone use the format for the fun of it?
If you would actually like to know WHY we have to use the format, ill be happy to tell you. Send me a message.

Sorry, I must spread some rep or I'd more than undo it, but I guess I already did.

To the anonymous repper: it doesn't take any longer to format a suggestion properly than it does to just post unformatted. If you are unable to outline the idea coherently, then it isn't a coherent idea.

DeletedUser31931

We appear to have the visible non-existent page problem on this thread again......

EDIT: I appear to have just solved my own problem. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34315

Accidentally found the reputation response area.... Elmyr??
[RED_REP]Curiosity Mars Mission 09.08.12 17:36 [EDITED] ~Elmyr

(Duduie)

Last edited by a moderator: