game tips

• Thread starter DeletedUser35024
  • Start date

DeletedUser35024

Those are annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25606

options , settings,interface , "turn game tips off"

technical i know ,would you like a step by step screen shot guide?

DeletedUser

i turn off this ! but i get again :p
also i push save too !!!

DeletedUser35024

Yes, yes... It's turned off now.

I'm just saying... It gets way too repetitive..

DeletedUser22685

Am I the only one who isn't bothered by these? I barely even notice them pop up.

DeletedUser

They pop up everytime you have low energy, more than 1000$ on your hands and most of the times just randomly.

Indeed they are annoying, specially because they continue to pop up even after you deactivate them.

Deleted User - 1278415

yea the hint for $1000 is annoying since the cash for most jobs has gone up.

That seems to be a hint for new players who have $1000 should bank. On my worlds where I m joined to a town I typically bank $3000 daily. Maybe that alert should be moved up to $2000 for players level 50 and above. And disabled on worlds that you dont have a town on. Worlds I dont have a town I dont bank and I just be mindful of the danger jobs like train robber or transport ammo.

DeletedUser35024

That's what I'm talking about... Even after you turn them off, they keep on coming...

DeletedUser

The game assumes you're joking when you say you want to disable them.

DeletedUser22685

I especially like the tip that explains how to disable tips, which doesn't actually work.

DeletedUser35024

I guess they aren't considered Tips....Hints are what I'm talking about..
Can we get those to turn off? I liked the idea of those going away after level 20 or whatever...or just an option.

And don't get me started on the redundancy of the Notifications and Report blinking....
It's the same information. It only needs to be listed in one area, like most of the statistics and information.

DeletedUser22493

That's what I'm talking about... Even after you turn them off, they keep on coming...

Tip:
You have already saved a nice sum. If you pass out during a job, or duel, it will all be lost! To save it, pay it into a bank account in your town.

You don't say?
Im gonna side with you guys. It's incredibly annoying.

DeletedUser

3od0j.png

Some of the tips are very helpful. Guess what I was doing at the time?

Deleted User - 1278415

3od0j.png

Some of the tips are very helpful. Guess what I was doing at the time?

I see a whole new thread starting in the Off Topic Game area.

Hints - make up your own.

Did you know: If you type it, they will read it. Unless it is in the Chat window then it will be delayed 15 mins.