Add HP in ranking list, minor idea

DeletedUser34754

Idea title: Add current / max HP in ranking list of fort fight
Details of idea: Add current / max HP in ranking list of fort fight.
Visual Aid:
RANKING.jpg

TCjwy.png

Reasons for submitting: This will help a lot ranking officers in any fort fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1802579

This already exists, you can see player max hp/current hp and what gun he/she has equipped when you hoover your mouse over their name.

DeletedUser

It's been suggested, but I don't think it's ever gone to voting, and it's still a good idea. Instead of adding a column, I'd rather see something like this.

TCjwy.png

DeletedUser34754

@Elmyr
If by location you mean distance to the fort and not place in fort that is even better. Anyone who have to rank 200+ players screaming for 84 ranks know how much this will be appreciated.

DeletedUser

@Elmyr
If by location you mean distance to the fort and not place in fort that is even better. Anyone who have to rank 200+ players screaming for 84 ranks know how much this will be appreciated.

Yeah, I mean whether their location is green, yellow, or red. It wouldn't be quite as convenient as having separate columns, but there just isn't room for that. You wouldn't be able to sort all of them together as you can currently sort by name and then rank and have all unranked players sorted alphabetically on bottom, but you could go through and sort by weapon damage to reserve the bears and scythes (and give warnings to those players if they're online), sort by location to see who needs to be asked if they'll make it to the fort in time and then sort by hp to help ranking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34754

Now it is only matter does developers have time to implement it in current fort fight system or it will be in v2.

DeletedUser

Well submit it to the Development Discussion forum for voting then.

DeletedUser22493

Give the idea some more time. It's still "wet behind the ears"..

DeletedUser34754

Not at all, I'm aware that this idea won't be implemented in this version, but it will have a jump start for v2.

DeletedUser34315

I like Elmyr's suggestion a great deal. Would make ranking much better.

Deleted User - 1278415

Yes from me as well. if the 1st post is updated to include Elmyrs ideas as well.

DeletedUser

Great idea guys. After all, HP is the most important thing for fort fighting - other than experience, of course