Praying

• Thread starter DeletedUser15641
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This thread has been a delightful read. I think the best is:
It's only there because there are two achievements for it.
Although, I think you may have put the cart before the horse, Elmyr. (I also like the one about finding the TV remote.)

Praying doesn’t do anything except spending time. And earn a couple of achievements. If that’s wrong, it would have been exposed a long time ago.

If you know differently, you could say what the benefits are. If not, you could say you have a secret, but most will know the truth. Responsibility notwithstanding.
If he has unlocked this great secret, why would he keep it to himself?
That’s, um, unknown. :laugh:

DeletedUser

If it gives you like 2% extra luck or raises the chances of finding another item by 2% it is going to be virtually unnoticeable.

DeletedUser15641

This thread has been a delightful read. I think the best is:

Although, I think you may have put the cart before the horse, Elmyr. (I also like the one about finding the TV remote.)

Praying doesn’t do anything except spending time. And earn a couple of achievements. If that’s wrong, it would have been exposed a long time ago.

If you know differently, you could say what the benefits are. If not, you could say you have a secret, but most will know the truth. Responsibility notwithstanding.

That’s, um, unknown. :laugh:

Yep that's me:D

Your wrong and i know it :D

DeletedUser

Whatever.

"Neener neener" is never a proper defense.

This is a place where we share with each other, not boast knowledge we clearly don't have, and then pretend to be superior. That's patently unfriendly.

You got nuttin.

Speed Killz has the winning observation.

And, it's "you're," my young friend.

DeletedUser13020

Ohhh hes calling your bluff there TUG. use your praying powers to have him stricken down!

DeletedUser15641

Alright since you want to know so badly here is my theory!You will need to choose which to boost and retain that if you pray before a fight than you should always do that and don't change as it boosts your character bonus and chances to get that except for soldiers maybe....and if you pray before doing jobs you should do it once before a job not again and again without changing to go and pray before ff's i think but maybe you would need to wait a year ,week or day to be able to change....praying before opening boxes must be only for boxes and nothing else you would get at least 5k from steel line chest.

DeletedUser

basically you're saying that: Pray before jobs, fort fights and opening boxes and MAGICAL things will happen! have any of these MAGICAL things happened to you, or haven't you got any evidence to back up your theory?

DeletedUser15641

I said at least 5k ....well at w1 i do that and i am just critting a lot i guess its because of it...i did not prayed once and i did not crit as i used to...

well opened steel lined box at w2 and found fancy coat 9500$ worth.

I remember that when i pray before jobs i get items easier.....

DeletedUser15641

Any job i guess....it boosts your chances to gain an item and the product/s of the job.

DeletedUser

Just for the record:
I did 10 hours at a job with full motivation and recorded the value of all finds.
I did the same thing, first praying before each work period.
The value of my finds was less in the 'prayed for' 10 hours than the control 10 hours.
I gave up the experiment after that.

DeletedUser15641

Someone at w1 have prayed three times than went for grave robbing and bang 3'rd key!

Eh i guess it only works for me :p.

DeletedUser

I used to have another account before you could make your own character, but I never understood what the church did. A friend and I always figured it increased luck.

I actually tried praying a few days ago before Transporting Ammunition, and ended up finding two sticks of dynamite on the second hour. Probably a coincidence though.

DeletedUser25379

I have just done my first praying with a bonus of +9.

33ba5d.png

The maximum luck I should get is $449, yet I actually got $470. Could be coincidence but it's quite odd to me.

7e25cb.png

da2886.png

DeletedUser

The maximum luck I should get is $449, yet I actually got $470. Could be coincidence but it's quite odd to me.

It's not at all odd. You've always been able to find items a bit beyond your max drop, and below your min drop as well.

DeletedUser

If you pay nuggets on a monthy basis to innogames they will tell u what praying does...