The (Old) West World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15641

zkizjr.jpg

It wasnt with Wyatt but meh.. :p

Is it in .net?I don't think so :p.

delldell56

how does my 557712 monthly damage from w15 compare to russian servers? is it possible for us in .net to beat them in any fort battle stat?

i don't think so, slip. i am afraid the russian and the polish players would literally walk on us in seconds if we tried a crossed thing one month for fun.

DeletedUser6693

thanks for the info, that is some insane numbers, they must get payed to fort fight haha

DeletedUser

they use voice chat, and sector maps, so their tactics also differ from our worlds, and their swapping is insane, you can find battles there where in the first 30 rounds no one even dies lol:p but i guess it simply has to do that those servers are bigger, and its easier to do high damage with all those tanks, there smalls almost match our medium fort hp, and there meds have more hp then our large fortfights:p

still slippery elm does hold the record for .net:)

DeletedUser

@ Kingjamesg
It's nice, but not really a record. Sorry, no cake today.

everything is a record it seems like. how can it not be a record? well i still have highest duel xp and dueling level in .net.

there are so many stupid records this should be one also

DeletedUser

@ Kingjamesg
It's nice, but not really a record. Sorry, no cake today.

everything is a record it seems like. how can it not be a record? well i still have highest duel xp and dueling level in .net.

there are so many stupid records this should be one also

I really think the problem is just what to call it. The problem with a record for rank is that it's impossible to beat. We don't allow ties, so your record would last forever even if 20 people match it. It does seem like it at least needs to be possible to break it.

DeletedUser

well i guess that makes sense, but what about my duel xp and dueling level? Dang i need to get one record lmao

DeletedUser

i just looked and its there sweet, i wont update it every level. Is there a record for most duel xp?

DeletedUser

Yeah, at best it could be used instead to avoid ties. It seems unlikely that anyone with that much dueling XP would be below 120, but I could be dead wrong.

DeletedUser

Most expensive fort battle: $1,280,000 w9. That's $10,000 * 2^7. The previous one shown was the 6th, a small, $1500 * 2^5.

7URj3.png

Edit: As tug said, it's Girls Rule. I should have taken a bigger screen shot with the name. I'll have to wait until migration is finished to make a temp char look up the name of the fort, unless someone else wants to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25892

Most expensive fort battle: $1,280,000 w9. That's $10,000 * 2^7. The previous one shown was the 6th, a small, $1500 * 2^5.

7URj3.png

Edit: As tug said, it's Girls Rule. I should have taken a bigger screen shot with the name. I'll have to wait until migration is finished to make a temp char look up the name of the fort, unless someone else wants to do it.

Since I do not fort fight can you clarify why it costs that much to initiate a fort battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.