Automation new feature(Minor Idea)

DeletedUser15641

Proposal:
Automatic pick up while the player reaches a town with items which the player bought from the market at the designated town...if he'd like and can add cash too if he'd like.
Current Workaround:
Automatic pick up for items in the market but when the player reaches the town with items.

Details:
Automatic pick up while he reaches a town with items...if he'd like and can add cash too if he'd like.

Visual Aids
None needed.
Summary:
Automatic pick up for automation

Administration:
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm assuming that you mean automatic retreival of market items when you reach town, whether it's items you've purchased or your items that have failed to sell?

And I'm also assuming that you're thinking of extending this to cash as well but keep in mind that many experienced market savvy players keep their cash uncollected in the market so they don't have to pay the bank fees to redeposit it into their bank.

DeletedUser15641

yep.well yes but its not recommended feature via the player can activate it if he/she wants to.

DeletedUser

Man that would make things easier. As it is now, I queue sleep in every town because I've had too many cases where I got to the next town before I had a chance to pick up. The problem is that it would be a bit complicated. For one thing, you'd really have to add a pick up all option in the market or it would really limit the usefulness of the idea. It's already there with the ghost town pick up javascript, but there would have to be a button added. For another you would have to have either a prompt or separate buttons to pick up normally or queue a pick up, because as it is now, picking up remotely prompts you if you want to pay 10 nuggets to pick it up. Allowing multiple pickups would also pretty much require a bulk delivery option for x nuggets, just because I don't think Inno would like people not getting the premium suggestion.

DeletedUser

Ya know, this idea would be greatly simplified by having market purchases and unsold items (but not cash) automatically picked up when you move to the town.

DeletedUser22493

Just a clarify, its a minor idea. So ive edited your title to that.
With that said, I love the idea. Man, that would ease things up when buying things off the market.
Really can't see any reason to why it has to be manually done.

DeletedUser34315

I'd love this, and I think it should be relatively easy to code.

DeletedUser15641

Just tell me when its ready for the next stage :up:.

Thank you very much for the support :)

DeletedUser17649

As long as it's not cash and one could chose to disable it I'm all for it.

DeletedUser15641

Its disabled from the first you could enable it but not recommended.

DeletedUser

I don't really see any reason to disable it without inventory limits (as long as it doesn't include cash). Storing cash on the market is common, and saves bank fees at the expense of easy access to your cash, but I don't see why anyone would store items on the market.

DeletedUser15641

I meant the cash....well maybe they are in the speed buff and they want to automatically collect their cash.

DeletedUser

I just don't think cash should be included. It would let too many duelers prey on people unaware it was even added. Yeah, if cash is included there does need to be an option to disable it, which should be the default.

Deleted User - 1278415

I was going to post that Elmyr. I like to keep cash in the market sales. Then every so often activate my worker bonus and collect my sales cash to bank it without the fees.

DeletedUser

I will agree with this once you implement a chose to disable choice.

DeletedUser

Proposal:
Automatic pick up while the player reaches a town with items which the player bought from the market at the designated town...if he'd like and can add cash too if he'd like.
Current Workaround:
Automatic pick up for items in the market but when the player reaches the town with items.

Details:
Automatic pick up while he reaches a town with items...if he'd like and can add cash too if he'd like.

Visual Aids
None needed.
Summary:
Automatic pick up for automation

Administration:
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

Not a bad idea :)