The Plan - It has begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20801

Ppl getting lots of shinies and good stuff....but its not fair competetion

DeletedUser32226

Well...

Well you can replay with Codes to those who answer or replay... or fulfill a task

DeletedUser33065

People with mobile net or bad internet connections dont have any chance.
I live in Thailand and as you know the internet there is not the best connections.
So that means I will never spend any money again on this game when players can get stuff on unfair conditions

DeletedUser8627

I live in Thailand and as you know the internet there is not the best connections.
So that means I will never spend any money again on this game when players can get stuff on unfair conditions

If you can answer me correctly I'll give you a code for free.

What is The Plan?

DeletedUser

If you can answer me correctly I'll give you a code for free.

What is The Plan?

The plan is to make a statement to inno by handing out free stuff, i guess you had a beef with em and though of this as pay back:p

ps is this good enough for a tutu:p?

DeletedUser20688

No good deed goes unpunished Twisty.

I don't see how connectivity has anything to do with this. If you were on the board when Da Twista posted a code and were lucky enough to grab one then so be it.

Let's try to have some fun on this forum...for once.

Everyone should be thanking the CMs for their generosity instead of whining that they didn't have some kind of even stake in a unannounced fit of giveaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.