Reduce Effectiveness of HP Monster Tanks in Fort Fighting

DeletedUser

ofc because it all comes down to strategy :p
Rebow, you're on to something. Having different ways to win will definitely spice things up.

DeletedUser

ofc because it all comes down to strategy

And good leaders don't blame their people for losing. If you're losing with your current people and saying you could do better with different people, you're blaming them.

DeletedUser

My biggest worry about hp is that it might be impossible to win against a defense with a lot of hp and good blocks on flag and towers. That's why I think it could be a good idea to add more rounds to battles if the defenders' total hp goes over a certain limit, let's say over 400k on medium for example. Maybe then the attackers could do something other than try to take the flag.

Besides that, I don't think there's any big issue with hp tanks. As long as they're somewhat balanced between the main sides there's gonna be good battles. And that usually comes down to the 2 biggest alliances on a world. People gotta work to keep things balanced and interesting.

Deleted User - 1278415

My biggest worry about hp is that it might be impossible to win against a defense with a lot of hp and good blocks on flag and towers. That's why I think it could be a good idea to add more rounds to battles if the defenders' total hp goes over a certain limit, let's say over 400k on medium for example. Maybe then the attackers could do something other than try to take the flag.

Besides that, I don't think there's any big issue with hp tanks. As long as they're somewhat balanced between the main sides there's gonna be good battles. And that usually comes down to the 2 biggest alliances on a world. People gotta work to keep things balanced and interesting.

I was thinking about that too that rounds might need to be extended... but what would the cut off be and where does the maddness stop at? If HP are not limited then as soon as the rounds go up then more tanks will HP up and your still in the same boat. catch 22

DeletedUser

I was thinking about that too that rounds might need to be extended... but what would the cut off be and where does the maddness stop at? If HP are not limited then as soon as the rounds go up then more tanks will HP up and your still in the same boat. catch 22

I don't know. Gotta see what happens after migrating but I don't think the hp situation will get too crazy. And for now I think that adding rounds could be an easily implemented temporary fix to this problem of too much hp.

DeletedUser

Ditto, I considered suggesting it myself. As to you concern, just look at .pl or .ru. Insane hp, but attackers still win sometimes.