1.36 world migration - discussion

DeletedUser34016

What about 45 to 90 ?? ( Still for W16 )

A spread from experienced to almost there :D

That way, you'll have a race for the last two levels of the Hall of Fame? ;)

Just saying!
Good day all, Blodtrayl.

DeletedUser

good idea, tom. accounts would need to have been created at least 1-2 months before migration.

bloodtrayl, you would have lots of 120's very mad at you, so that's not going to happen. ;)

delldell56

good idea, tom. accounts would need to have been created at least 1-2 months before migration.

bloodtrayl, you would have lots of 120's very mad at you, so that's not going to happen. ;)

it isn't a good idea, not because a lot of 120's would be mad at inno, but because it would miss the whole point of why we are talking about migration here. migration was suggested because old worlds are dead, and the proposal was to take the still active players there and gather them together for a (semi) fresh start. allowing migration only for accounts created 1-2 months prior this means basically nobody playing any world, including colorado, could move anywhere. in a nutshell, that would be a "let dead worlds die already, and give us a brand new world that we can get bored of quickly" that spits on regular, loyal players, to humour temporary players.

i confess i haven't thought much of this yet. until we get more critical details (we can only move 1 character and only to w16; we can swap certain worlds; we can choose 1 character from worlds 2-10 to move to any newer world; we must choose 1 character from w2-15 that would be moved only to w16; move your characters or lose them, etcetera), is pretty much meh to me to get too invested on it.

DeletedUser8627

hi I now have askt before do devs have a date for migration no news on dev blog then 12 th april my eng is not good and google translation is a joke .

niklas81

No dates have been set. When version 1.36 is released it will still be a bit longer before we open migration.

is world 16 just for people to migrate to or can you start a new char there?

World 16 is not guaranteed, it's a proposed idea at this point so the table is subject to change when the final release is available. And the way things are looking, we probably won't have this option available for the public.

Do you have a ballpark range of this level requirement... I assume its just for the low level range and will still allow lev 120 to migrate to this world correct?

Most likely somewhere around level 50, anyone below this level will likely not be able to use the migrate option at all on any world. But I'm yet to receive a definite figure at this time.

DeletedUser2708

World 16 is not guaranteed, it's a proposed idea at this point so the table is subject to change when the final release is available. And the way things are looking, we probably won't have this option available for the public.

What does this mean? Just that it won't be available for new toons, only for existing toons that migrate?

silverlady1

I hope Inno games realise they will be losing alot of income through this not gaining , alot of players are happy in thier worlds and instead of moving will "die' when thier world ceases.

DeletedUser25892

I dont think migrating people to the new world is going to change anything for new players as many new players join existing worlds already. I do like the idea that all worlds are going to have the chance to migrate. I have not kept up with this as of late, but it seems nice to see we can move between the premium worlds :).

MM2099

I hope Inno games realise they will be losing alot of income through this not gaining , alot of players are happy in thier worlds and instead of moving will "die' when thier world ceases.

You probably have a good argument here, but I would also suggest Inno is losing a lot of players who want real active worlds and I feel (no evidence) there is a higher % of those who want to have more active worlds that not. Good thoughts though.

MM2099

Last edited by a moderator:

Snr Sarg

I like the idea of migrating. The only thing that bothers me is World 1. I think it is not very fair to original W1 players if other players will be able to move there. I have a character lvl 90 in W1 and it took me lots of time to get there. W1 is much harder to play than in any other worlds. Jobs take twice more time. Some gear is much harder to acquire. No enchanted options. Reskill is very costly, so completing quests and such is relatively hard. W1 players need to get some kind of compensation if players from other worlds start moving there or moving players should be penalized somehow. What do you guys think about that?

100% agree

DeletedUser

i am suggesting you to make world 16 a non premium world where everyone gets an equal opportunity and everyone will have the same status than making it a premium world and some people buying skills and bossing off.

DeletedUser

i am suggesting you to make world 16 a non premium world where everyone gets an equal opportunity and everyone will have the same status than making it a premium world and some people buying skills and bossing off.

Yeah, that would make Innogames a lot of money, which is irrelevant because employees, servers, etc are free, right?

DeletedUser

Yeah, that would make Innogames a lot of money, which is irrelevant because employees, servers, etc are free, right?

yeah that is true but atleast they should not allow buying skill points and attribute points which makes the game a bit fair.

DeletedUser22685

yeah that is true but atleast they should not allow buying skill points and attribute points which makes the game a bit fair.

It was always the plan for World 16 to be a world without those features, that is if it goes ahead at all.

DeletedUser8627

I've been hearing some rumors that players are set to be having world 16. Let me remind you that world 16 will not become available until it has been approved. With the initial proposal it has already been declined, this means no world 16.

If for whatever reason it's revised and approved we will have this world but at this point, it's not going to happen.

It's best you let your alliances know that this was merely a proposal. I'm allowing the public to get involved as much as possible with the runnings of .net but this doesn't mean that what we want we will get.
With massive feature such as this, things change as they go along. It's important that all players understand this now before everyone gets their hopes up.

DeletedUser27845

Are there any news or "rumors" about when the update will come and when the migration will start?
Or is this still early times ?

DeletedUser6752

So now for some of us it's time to start to consider which world(s) we want to stop caring about, because we can't migrate all of our characters. Having no new world being created means that for people who have been playing too much, and paying Inno for premium on too many worlds, the final "thank you" is for Inno to spit in their faces?
That's a real eye-opener - makes you wonder where they studied business management.

Last edited by a moderator: