Voting World Migrating

Please choose from the options below:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

1Big Chief

I play 2 worlds 12 & 14. I'm one of those "credit card nugget munching "players that pay so people like 1Big chief can play for free .
If you read properly ... I am one of those that buy nuggets too.. but at a greater expense than you
I can only afford (maybe) once a month... as it costs us almost 8 times more to buy the same nuggets you use
And on the point made... anyone having bought skill points with nuggets .. say with an end total of 1000 vs my natural limit of 500 SP's.. will derail it for MOST players in world 1... understand ?

DeletedUser

this is quite funny :D because it is not long ago when I was thinking that there are too many worlds and that they should be merged or something :D

DeletedUser8310

I know this is a big decision, and I appreciate that we are being asked our opinions, that being said I have a concern with the poll. What is the definition of an inactive world?

The poll's first 2 options both indicate that your world is inactive if you select it. So even if you are saying "No, I don't support the move" you are acknowledging that the world is not active.

As far as I am concerned and active world has people who log in and do things. Thus World 4 is active. So, how are we defining active or inactive?

DeletedUser

This is my opinion ....

1. Yes this should happen asap.

2. World 1 should remain the same - unless they decide that they would like extended/full premium players to move there.

3. Extended premium players should be given the option to move into full premium worlds - but full premium players should not be given an option to move into extended.

4. Ideally, a new extended premium world would open to take in all players from 2 - 10, if they want the new world to be full premium then players from current full premium worlds would not be able to join.

Finally i think if all or most active W2 -W10 players would move to a newly created world i think it would be superb - all that experiance, alliances, friends, enemies - perfect get it done soon.

One last thing - i didnt think about the players with lots of accounts (probably because im not one of them) - if you have accounts on lots/most/all W2-W10 ... you are in a difficult situation. The migration must happen and soon. All i can think of here is compensation ...

DeletedUser24648

If the idea of this migration is to ultimately kill off the old and low player participating expanded premium worlds ie; worlds 2-10. Why not leave say w10 open as it has more players? Then give the choice to players from worlds 2-9 the option to migrate to world 10, creating one more active world. And leave world 1 alone with its classic premium. Just an idea.

DeletedUser8310

Fair enough, and a good marker I think. So it would seem that the marker is more than 4000 active players, or basically cutting it down to about 6 worlds (1, 11-15). I hope they can work out some of the major problems before they implement it, worst idea would be to alienate a chunk of players by moving before they are really ready and have addressed the problems.

DeletedUser21178

If the idea of this migration is to ultimately kill off the old and low player participating expanded premium worlds ie; worlds 2-10. Why not leave say w10 open as it has more players? Then give the choice to players from worlds 2-9 the option to migrate to world 10, creating one more active world. And leave world 1 alone with its classic premium. Just an idea.

gotta agree with that.. after all its worlds 2-9 that have the lowest numbers..thats 8 whole worlds that they would be closing down and imo thats plenty.. w10 shouldnt even come into the frame..
worlds 2-9 should be offered the chance to migrate into world 10 or world 1 depending on what they want from the game.. just leave my w10 out of it.. :mad:

DeletedUser

Why lot of you think that worlds will get deleted 100%?

They will get deleted IF numbers get very very low and IF they bring no profit to owners.
It could be well over a year before any world gets to that point so no fear. By then everyone will see results of migration and will have exact idea what to do (migrate, quit, stay etc...)

DeletedUser

All I have to say is its about time lol Way too many worlds are dying and its no fun having half filled fort battles

DeletedUser30224

I very much like this idea, I have a character in W6, W13 and W15. Since W13 (arizona) is a full premium world, ,I wouldn't like others to be able to migrate from Arizona to Colorado. Obvious reasons. However, it should be ok to migrate players from extended premium to a full premium world. AND THIS would be the case where you are STUCK with a full premium world. There are 3 of these? Anyhow, it would be sensible to move from world 6 to 13 but not 13 to 15 or back to 6.

I'd be happy if the worlds 2-9 are closed eventually and players with many accounts of high lvl characters would be compensated somehow (nuggets or bonds), I would also be happy if you would restrict movements from full-premium worlds to extended.

As to what to do with world 1...it beats me.

DeletedUser8310

Why lot of you think that worlds will get deleted 100%?

I think because its the logical conclusion. The reason to migrate is to eventually shut down the affected worlds. How fast this happens is really the question. Done right it will be mildly disruptive and annoying. I think the Devs have put some thought into it, there are bugs to be worked out yet and they seem to be open to considering this.

1Big Chief

I'd be happy if the worlds 2-9 are closed eventually and players with many accounts of high lvl characters would be compensated somehow (nuggets or bonds), I would also be happy if you would restrict movements from full-premium worlds to extended.

As to what to do with world 1...it beats me.

Though I believe now that worlds 2-10 are not Full Premium worlds.. it doesn't matter if they come to world 1 either
So I'd now say that's good news (non Full Premium - no Extra Skill purchases) .. and in that case we'll glad accept many in that case
It doesn't matter what gear or weapons they acquired... just can't have massive amounts of extra skill points ;)

But here's an option for the Dev's to think about:
For all those guys/gals out there that have bought extra skill points (not sure if AP's were purchasable?)
Would it be possible to increase his/her dueling range by +5 or 10 points for every SP/AP that he has purchased ?

Seeing the real factor is the Dueling disadvantage (I think) ... increasing their dueling range will remove some-what advantage they previously had
This I see will only possibly affect those duelers in the top range
As for the Fort Fighters... this will likely be easily welcomed... as only difference will be more tanks.. or higher damage inflicted.. win win ? :laugh:

This solution might be a way to keep both happy.. those without extra skill points.. and... those that have bought them
This might still be out of world 1's range.. but should be considered for the other worlds
Just a thought.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You're way overestimating the effect of extra SP, esp. with the new dueling system.

DeletedUser21720

dont mind migrating, but want to stay with all of my friends, and do not want to go to a world in which you must pay for premium to do everything useful.

DeletedUser

Maybe so.. but it was an example.. but there is truth in it.. and it would be up the the Dev's to get the formula right ?

Any such formula would be completely arbitrary. It would also penalize everybody, not just duelers. I really don't see why a higher DL dueler should be able to hit you because you bought health for fort battles. It would be punitive, not balancing, and the devs don't have the same prejudice towards people who spend money on the game as some players do.

DeletedUser

:mad:Bad thing entirely lvl 120 players could migrate to a new world just open which would ruin the idea of levelling.

DeletedUser

Malomorgen

Maybe You need to make only one bigger world...much bigger that now,divided on 4-6 countrys that are again divided on some area....but not like now, small squers, just something that look like...some countrys...use your imagination

Status
Not open for further replies.